What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pura Vida

Elements001

Enhance
Veteran
I bought one gram from a dispensary 4 months ago. Its the only flower I've bought in over 5 years and I found a seed. Test numbers in the store said 33% so I figured Id give it a try. What are the odds eh? I got pretty lucky. Looking to be some fire.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Elements001

Enhance
Veteran
cutting her down tomorrow night I think. Day 57 in this pic, will run a total of 59 days by tomorrow. Not bad for a 1.75 gallon pot and a 600w Hps with gen hydro nutes

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

too-dope

Came out beautiful. Pretty good return on a 1 gram investment. I'm wondering how she'll compare to the bud she came from. 59 days that's quick! What does she smell like?

Elements001

Enhance
Veteran
Yeah definitely could have ran her longer but found a couple herms down below so pulled her. Gonna prune the bottom more next time and give her a bigger pot to stretch out in. Simply amazing size for being I'm a 1.75 gallon pot. Gonna post some pics here in a few minutes. Very very happy with this so far!

Elements001

Enhance
Veteran
1.75 gallons coco with gen hydro floranova grow nutes only, like 450ppm from clone to harvest minus flush at end. One nutrient made for veg and I got that. At least 4 oz, Im thinking closer to 5. From a 1.75 gallon, No pk boosters or anything!

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

YetiOG

Maybe some penecillin?

Lol no "the fuzz" is another one from the same line from bodhi. They have the same dad but pura vitas mom is hollywood pure kush and the fuzz mom is the JB cut of the chem 91 (a fake) at the time it was listed as having the 91 as the mom. Oh well i guess

Elements001

Enhance
Veteran
without a doubt!

FloraNova Grow seems to be essentially perfect by itself. Gonna run my old feed just to make sure it wasnt something with my pH before. Having fun experimenting with shit, really back into growing again.

Latest posts

Latest posts