Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > who got real original skunk?

Thread Title Search
Click for Cannapot - buy cannabis seeds
who got real original skunk? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-24-2017, 07:22 PM #1
willydread

willydread is a glorious beacon of lightwillydread is a glorious beacon of lightwillydread is a glorious beacon of lightwillydread is a glorious beacon of lightwillydread is a glorious beacon of lightwillydread is a glorious beacon of lightwillydread is a glorious beacon of lightwillydread is a glorious beacon of lightwillydread is a glorious beacon of lightwillydread is a glorious beacon of lightwillydread is a glorious beacon of light
who got real original skunk?

Hi people,maybe it's a old repeated question:who sell a true original skunk today?I felt bad things about sensi and tfd,and personally i tried the version of the sensi few year ago and it look like a afghani-skunk hibrid....
willydread is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-24-2017, 07:59 PM #2
ULMW

ULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud of
Ask Sam , or check the Chimera Breeders Retail listing. Some ancestral skunk there that Sam and Robert grew and selected weaker males n females to be removed and those seeds are probably what you are after. They are 20 years old seeds but you get a good desl on them and probably can find all the skunk phenos you are seeking. RoadKill Skunk, Sweet Skunk, Hawaian Skunk or Island Skunk.
I have just finished a Seedsman Original Skunk#1 Fem and althpugh heavy indica Afghani presence the Mexican and Colombian could be recognized and it gave me a journey back to when I first tried it in the 80s.
Am really enjoying it , as it grew so solid. It was clockwork perfect with big heavy resinous buds and oh yeah big skunky smell to stink my house out each time you touch a bud! .
Hope you find what you seek.
Happy Growing!
ULMW is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-24-2017, 08:50 PM #3
Happy Times

Happy Times is a jewel in the roughHappy Times is a jewel in the roughHappy Times is a jewel in the roughHappy Times is a jewel in the roughHappy Times is a jewel in the roughHappy Times is a jewel in the rough
Flying Dutchmen maybe? I recall a good amount of old-school skunk content in their strain selection.
Happy Times is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-24-2017, 11:13 PM #4
willydread

willydread is a glorious beacon of lightwillydread is a glorious beacon of lightwillydread is a glorious beacon of lightwillydread is a glorious beacon of lightwillydread is a glorious beacon of lightwillydread is a glorious beacon of lightwillydread is a glorious beacon of lightwillydread is a glorious beacon of lightwillydread is a glorious beacon of lightwillydread is a glorious beacon of lightwillydread is a glorious beacon of light
Mmm...i dont think tfd have a good genetics again,only on menu,I had bad experiences with original haze and kerala crush,and one my friend few year ago planted o.haze,fuma con dios and titans haze,was the same thing....
willydread is offline Quote

Old 06-24-2017, 11:58 PM #5
Lester Beans
Frequent Flyer

Lester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond repute
Breeders retail. Look at the beginning of their thread for the email and menu. The original skunk is available.

Good luck in your search!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=337991

Last edited by Lester Beans; 06-24-2017 at 11:59 PM.. Reason: Forgot the link duh
Lester Beans is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-25-2017, 01:46 AM #6
bigganjabud

Ask chimera he's basically God of the ganja world I'd rate him with BODHI

Old 06-25-2017, 02:08 AM #7
MickTheBrag

Location: in jars,on shelfs,in drawers theres weed all over the place man.
MickTheBrag is a jewel in the roughMickTheBrag is a jewel in the roughMickTheBrag is a jewel in the roughMickTheBrag is a jewel in the roughMickTheBrag is a jewel in the roughMickTheBrag is a jewel in the rough
Wink SKUNKx1

years ago, I heard the famous

UK cheese cut came from sensiseeds.com SKUNKx1.

now that would suggest sensi has the original. just what I heard.

peace man

mickthebrag is my dads handle.
MickTheBrag is offline Quote

Old 06-25-2017, 02:25 AM #8
bigganjabud

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickTheBrag View Post
years ago, I heard the famous

UK cheese cut came from sensiseeds.com SKUNKx1.

now that would suggest sensi has the original. just what I heard.

peace man

It was a genetic throwback

This is true as I know one of the exodus lot funny I was just using this as an example in a previous message with someone not ten Mins ago

Basically they were squatters the "exodus collective"
Had free lekky and bought seeds from sensi seeds

Popped em and in veg one was far different from anything ever known to them before

TADAAA

EXODUS CHEESE

Old 06-25-2017, 09:33 PM #9
steady cropper

steady cropper has a spectacular aura aboutsteady cropper has a spectacular aura aboutsteady cropper has a spectacular aura about
Seedsman
steady cropper is offline Quote

Old 06-26-2017, 08:36 AM #10
yesum
IC Mag Supporter

yesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant future
I was happy with the Seedsman Skunk. It did not reek like a skunk but the effect was good. I really think this love affair with the old time Skunk is more to do with tolerance setting in.

Course I have a love affair with some rare 70's Mexican sativas so I am guilty too I guess? With mine it was precious few of those old sativas whereas the Skunk fans seem to have found anything that reeked as being a grail strain. That is why I am skeptical of them.
yesum is offline Quote