Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Cannabis Laws & Cannabis Legislation > Is CBD legal in your state?

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Herbies Seeds
Is CBD legal in your state? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-19-2017, 11:00 PM #1
AnthonyRivas

AnthonyRivas will become famous soon enough
Is CBD legal in your state?

Has anyone read this article about the legality of CBD (cannabidiol - CBD Oil)?

https://www.cbdmedicaljournal.com/th...under-u-s-law/
AnthonyRivas is offline Quote

Old 06-19-2017, 11:12 PM #2
troutman

troutman is a splendid one to beholdtroutman is a splendid one to beholdtroutman is a splendid one to beholdtroutman is a splendid one to beholdtroutman is a splendid one to beholdtroutman is a splendid one to beholdtroutman is a splendid one to beholdtroutman is a splendid one to beholdtroutman is a splendid one to beholdtroutman is a splendid one to beholdtroutman is a splendid one to behold
To be honest I don't know why CBD is illegal.

Know of anyone who got in trouble with the law because they used CBD?

I don't know of any CBD induced criminal sprees.

Then again Big Pharma doesn't want CBD to be legal does it?

No, they don't.
troutman is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-20-2017, 01:48 AM #3
armedoldhippy

armedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivor
Red face

yeah, it is legal here. but...there is no legal way to get it that i am aware of.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-20-2017, 03:38 AM #4
oldchuck

oldchuck is a splendid one to beholdoldchuck is a splendid one to beholdoldchuck is a splendid one to beholdoldchuck is a splendid one to beholdoldchuck is a splendid one to beholdoldchuck is a splendid one to beholdoldchuck is a splendid one to beholdoldchuck is a splendid one to beholdoldchuck is a splendid one to beholdoldchuck is a splendid one to beholdoldchuck is a splendid one to behold
Yes, legal and unregulated in my state (Vermont). I can buy it at any local herb shop. The most common brand is Vermont grown in a town nearby. Dose is not concentrated enough for my needs and the price is way too high considering the ease of formulation but they tell me it is about the cheapest around. Costs about $1 for 20mg cap. I should be taking several hundred mg a day.
oldchuck is offline Quote

Old 06-20-2017, 07:15 PM #5
rolandomota

rolandomota is a glorious beacon of lightrolandomota is a glorious beacon of lightrolandomota is a glorious beacon of lightrolandomota is a glorious beacon of lightrolandomota is a glorious beacon of lightrolandomota is a glorious beacon of lightrolandomota is a glorious beacon of lightrolandomota is a glorious beacon of lightrolandomota is a glorious beacon of lightrolandomota is a glorious beacon of lightrolandomota is a glorious beacon of light
Yes epilepsy texas and its federally illegal now

Mexico just legalized it (cbd) nationwide
rolandomota is offline Quote

Old 06-21-2017, 10:35 PM #6
twistedthreads

twistedthreads is a name known to alltwistedthreads is a name known to alltwistedthreads is a name known to alltwistedthreads is a name known to alltwistedthreads is a name known to alltwistedthreads is a name known to alltwistedthreads is a name known to alltwistedthreads is a name known to alltwistedthreads is a name known to alltwistedthreads is a name known to alltwistedthreads is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by armedoldhippy View Post
yeah, it is legal here. but...there is no legal way to get it that i am aware of.
That's the way it is in my state..
twistedthreads is offline Quote

Old 06-21-2017, 10:57 PM #7
brown_thumb

brown_thumb has much to be proud ofbrown_thumb has much to be proud ofbrown_thumb has much to be proud ofbrown_thumb has much to be proud ofbrown_thumb has much to be proud ofbrown_thumb has much to be proud ofbrown_thumb has much to be proud ofbrown_thumb has much to be proud ofbrown_thumb has much to be proud ofbrown_thumb has much to be proud ofbrown_thumb has much to be proud of
In my state, CBD is only legally prescribed for one very specific type of epilepsy. Other than that, penalties are extremely harsh.
brown_thumb is offline Quote

Old 06-22-2017, 06:02 AM #8
k-s-p

k-s-p is a name known to allk-s-p is a name known to allk-s-p is a name known to allk-s-p is a name known to allk-s-p is a name known to allk-s-p is a name known to allk-s-p is a name known to allk-s-p is a name known to allk-s-p is a name known to allk-s-p is a name known to allk-s-p is a name known to all
Legal and available here, can hop in the truck and go get some if I need it.

Old 06-22-2017, 06:25 AM #9
We Wait

We Wait will become famous soon enoughWe Wait will become famous soon enough
They used the children with epilepsy as a sick ruse to get their pills, oil,creams, patches and vapor shops passed and set up. It was never about the children.
We Wait is offline Quote

Old 07-03-2017, 09:58 AM #10
Drewsif
Banned

Drewsif is a jewel in the roughDrewsif is a jewel in the roughDrewsif is a jewel in the roughDrewsif is a jewel in the roughDrewsif is a jewel in the roughDrewsif is a jewel in the roughDrewsif is a jewel in the roughDrewsif is a jewel in the rough
CBD has never been illegal.

America is fucked. The people won't hold elected officials to any standard, the appointed expect and recieve zero scrutiny, and the citizens bend to laws before they even exist. (FL, TX why did you legalize something that wasn't illegal? So it could be regulated aka corporatized!) Couldn't be any easier for the Sataniic crooks who infiltrated governments long ago.

You dont have to ask permission to drink a glass of water. You dont need it "legalized" to be not illegal.. Its just not an assumption that everything is bad, and illegal, if the government doesn't have an official opinion on the subject.. Jeesh, this country likes ratting on itself. "Regulate me! Regulate me!" "I want a stamped, certified permission slip from uncle Sam to drink water!"

I thought about getting some at the Dr's office the other day, but 1mg spray and 50mg balms don't seem like they would do shit to be honest. Considering its probably hemp derived processed trash from China with CharlottesWeb and ACDC printed on the label. I've seen "hemp oil" in every state I've been in. Calling it CBD oil is just the new marketing ploy to raise the price.

Last edited by Drewsif; 07-03-2017 at 10:15 AM..
Drewsif is offline Quote