What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Good low drag resistance vaporizers? (asthma / lung problems)

Parallax

I have a glass vaporgenie which is great requires deep draws....but my girl has asthma so a much smaller lung capacity and so I'm looking for something which is much easier to inhale.... something PORTABLE and good flavor/vape - stealthy design is not very important.

Would you recommend the Crafty/Mighty? Saw it on sale now on some sites.

I read that for the lowest draw resistance it's probably better to get a Volcano or Arizer EQ but would really something portable...

:peacock:

Egzoset

Salutations Parallax,

...VaporGenie... ...requires deep draws...

Too bad i didn't read this earlier, i don't stick around much these days. Anyway, i find the topic significant enough to add some related feedback on the matter.

1st of all i've come to focus my attention on what i tagged the "Release/Transport Agent" and it was a VaporGenie which allowed me to make such progress. That was quite a giant step compared to when i was told to buy an Arizer 7 years ago, euh... Well, i did buy one eventually, the V-Tower, but i shall confess i launched my short spiral with an HerbalAire instead, though it happened to end up with Arizer's Solo Glass Stem as a complement until that had to be decomissioned too...

The thing is i need/require Inlet Water in my Release/Transport Agent, which no Arizers provide, nor competitors. Lucky me the VaporGenie does open a door on something i consider of value to all consumers who get marginalized by manufacturers who find more practical to avoid the water issue, or only care for post-vaporization (outlet) water filtration/conditioning. Unfortunately my FogBong adaptation still announced long term failure and hence the 1 single solution i have left today is based on a radically customized VaporGenie pipe where some tiny amount of super-heated inlet water is being captured from the flame's corona before i proceed to "pre-heating" (it's about "injection" of a "heat charge" into the "hybrid core")...

The Inlet Water is what i could identify as the difference between my HA-based torture machine and the relief of my personalized VG(s). I figured it must be about water having a large "specific heat" capacity, so once heated to ~600 °C or so, i guess, that tiny amount of this steam has 2 simultaneous functions: inlet self-moisturization on top of release/transport agent "potentialization", considering that hot dry air alone just ain't carrying as much energy as the VG version. At least that's my best explanation for what i experienced.

So it's not simply about airflow restriction, there's also the matter of how much lunch effort needs to be provided and that would translate as duration. Too short a breath and all one can do is pre-heat or the difficulty will boost hesitation then promote operator errors leading to combustion, etc. My revised version of VG's patented concept (see fig. #11/#12) turns the core into a "thermal bottle" which allows operation in separate steps: pre-heating, heating, vaporization, purging. Pre-Heating being the only 1 step requiring the presence of a clean-burning butane flame, blue being prefered over yellow "candle" ones. Here are links to illustrate what i done to VG's concept since 2013:
Egzoset_s_Moddified_VG_Pipe_-_Configurations_de.png

[ https://s15.postimg.cc/6975ewxq3/Egzoset_s_Moddified_VG_Pipe_-_Configurations_de.png ]

Egzoset_s_IH_Dyna_Vapsule_2017-_May-26_400x400.png

[ https://s24.postimg.cc/8sti6a245/Egzoset_s_IH_Dyna_Vapsule_2017-_May-26_400x400.png ]​
N. B.: In my "Plan-B" implementation (with "B" standing for "Butane") there's only one half of the Lava capasule, but that's a long story...

More details are available here:

IMO once featured with a separate Pre-Heating phase the glass VG pipe would allow your couple to delegate this difficult initial part of the process to yourself while your wife would get the easy part with no flame involved, not to mention this comes with a tiny amount of water in the inlet path which i found most beneficial on the long run, somehow... Quite a long story too.

:coffee:

Good day, have fun!! :tiphat:

Last edited:
I have a glass vaporgenie which is great requires deep draws....but my girl has asthma so a much smaller lung capacity and so I'm looking for something which is much easier to inhale.... something PORTABLE and good flavor/vape - stealthy design is not very important.

I read that for the lowest draw resistance it's probably better to get a Volcano or Arizer EQ but would really something portable...

Bro I have had my Cano coming on 10 years now! Best thing I have ever bought! Worth the price, especially if you are looking for easy flow.
You can push your lips against the valve and push on the bag with your hands, don't even have to pull!

No other vape touches the cano, you won't be disappointed or ever second quess the purchase!

justanotherbozo

Veteran
...i believe both the Mighty and the Crafty are made by the same company as the Volcano, Storz and Bickel i believe.

...i'm considering the Mighty myself.

peace, bozo

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
Yeah, one of the bag based systems would be best. I have an Arizer EQ and it's easy enough to bring to your girl's place. It's not portable enough to use on the way there. You can even use the whip with the fan or hook the whip up to a water pipe. Now I want to dust mine off tonight. :biggrin:

...i believe both the Mighty and the Crafty are made by the same company as the Volcano, Storz and Bickel i believe.

...i'm considering the Mighty myself.

peace, bozo

they are
if I did not have the volcano, I would of looked into one of these, The quality is unrivaled by any other vaporizer company!

Egzoset

Hi again,

Apologies in advance!! Standing from where i look the venerable Volcano, Arizer, and similar lines all share a common feature which proved incompatible with my lungs or maybe it was the other way around. In any case the result is still predictible: their "Release/Transport Agent" is Hot Dry Air alone and that's not without serious consequences in terms of consumer inclusivity - E. G. for those with "special" needs.

In addition i'd like to point out for the purist's attention that Arizer was criticized by some people who would have prefered separate/confined paths, starting in 2008 as far as i can tell (...), and still counting unless that was finally corrected (?) with late revised versions of their Solo...

The modest Canadian HerbalAire is what i'm most familiar with but i gradually needed to turn it into a giant Solo-like table unit and the very same easily recognizable issue remained all along: HOT DRY AIR alone!! Naturally it's now picking dust, after wasting 25 months searching in the wrong direction, not even by fault of some manufacturer problem, no: the problem is a most fundamental flaw that actually plagues most of these DeLuxe torture machine$$$, euh... As far as i'm personally concerned.

By chance "special" needs are only marginal and hence i won't pretend this verdict above should apply to everyone; only those with "special" needs who should pay "special" attention to verifyable hard facts - and this has to begin with the Release/Transport Agent which nobody in this industry seems to know about, and yet it does what its tag-name says! Go figure. In any case the heated air releases the goodies then it carries the precious load away, quite typically from an ovenizer apparatus to top it all!...

Oh! One may want to try my FogBong! solution, only to find out on the long run that's only delaying the abuse of hot dry air alone on sensible airways and lungs. Outlet conditioning then ain't no joy neither, at least not on on a routine basis - which is quite inconvenent for the OP's wife i presume!

As for Arizer, in all honesty the V-Tower only caused me misery and those were no tiny bowls... Having to "prepare" or build up the convective current for some eventual ultimate puff that never occured felt tiresome, for a lack of lung power. I vividly recall thinking that my dry flowers kept baking between failed inhalations as the "fumet" rarely made a score. Sincerely, i felt like a dog chasing his own tail, because the the whole consumption method combined to its associated ritual just failed to meet the consumer's requirement's: mine. M'well, at least in my own personal situation and i'm not gullible enough to think i'm a very 1st on planet Itnoc.

:tumbleweed:

So, no Volcano for me please. At least have the decency to mention the lengthy path hidden inside its black box, with a pump added to that tubing, 3 sections of it!...

Really, i've demonstrated long ago on YouTube how these extraneous articles can be completely removed from a cannabic path and another guy even pushed the KISS principle to a most enjoyable climax with his "Amazing Vapor Lung". That's been a brilliant and truly accessible proof of concept showing the Volcano (or similar) has no absolute need for surplus contact-surface inside flexible tubing, attached to a pump plus other plastic elements, etc. Of course it's convenient and profitable, for the manufacturer who doesn't have/want to offer/exploit alternatives based on negative pressure. Now consider the abosute minimum path length in my Lava capsule concept that supports Inlet Auto-Conditioning (from distilled water), Micro-Dosage (potentially to address tolerance issues via slow/gradual "de-sensitization" in ~20 mg chunks, ideally...), a Micro-Bursting method/ritual (to promote "Conservation" + Aroma/Taste by avoiding ovenization between tokes as the bowl doesn't just heat fast: it cools fast too)... ... then revisit this whole challenge again with all that in mind and ask yourself what the majors have done for "special" need customers lately!

:thinking: :whistling: :Bolt:

Yes i shall agree Volcanoes make great sellers, for those guys facing a consumer...

Sorry if this sounds like i'm trying to break the toys of others, there's no incentive as it's broken already. The thing is the reader should be informed better about where the relevant evidence resides, what to look for... In the case of a Volcano one only has to lift the cover - and that's for those who chose balloons. So much for inclusivity. Now lets talk about the "locomotive" effect promoting wasteful habits - as nobody wants to leave a bag half full around. Etc., etc.

Decidedly, me and those fancy Hot Dry Air Ovenizers we're decidedly not made for each other - but that's me. YMMV! Good luck.

Good day, have fun!!! :tiphat:

Hi again,

Apologies in advance!! Standing from where i look the venerable Volcano, Arizer, and similar lines all share a common feature which proved incompatible with my lungs or maybe it was the other way around. In any case the result is still predictible: their "Release/Transport Agent" is Hot Dry Air alone and that's not without serious consequences in terms of consumer inclusivity - E. G. for those with "special" needs.

In addition i'd like to point out for the purist's attention that Arizer was criticized by some people who would have prefered separate/confined paths, starting in 2008 as far as i can tell (...), and still counting unless that was finally corrected (?) with late revised versions of their Solo...

The modest Canadian HerbalAire is what i'm most familiar with but i gradually needed to turn it into a giant Solo-like table unit and the very same easily recognizable issue remained all along: HOT DRY AIR alone!! Naturally it's now picking dust, after wasting 25 months searching in the wrong direction, not even by fault of some manufacturer problem, no: the problem is a most fundamental flaw that actually plagues most of these DeLuxe torture machine$$$, euh... As far as i'm personally concerned.

By chance "special" needs are only marginal and hence i won't pretend this verdict above should apply to everyone; only those with "special" needs who should pay "special" attention to verifyable hard facts - and this has to begin with the Release/Transport Agent which nobody in this industry seems to know about, and yet it does what its tag-name says! Go figure. In any case the heated air releases the goodies then it carries the precious load away, quite typically from an ovenizer apparatus to top it all!...

Oh! One may want to try my FogBong! solution, only to find out on the long run that's only delaying the abuse of hot dry air alone on sensible airways and lungs. Outlet conditioning then ain't no joy neither, at least not on on a routine basis - which is quite inconvenent for the OP's wife i presume!

As for Arizer, in all honesty the V-Tower only caused me misery and those were no tiny bowls... Having to "prepare" or build up the convective current for some eventual ultimate puff that never occured felt tiresome, for a lack of lung power. I vividly recall thinking that my dry flowers kept baking between failed inhalations as the "fumet" rarely made a score. Sincerely, i felt like a dog chasing his own tail, because the the whole consumption method combined to its associated ritual just failed to meet the consumer's requirement's: mine. M'well, at least in my own personal situation and i'm not gullible enough to think i'm a very 1st on planet Itnoc.

:tumbleweed:

So, no Volcano for me please. At least have the decency to mention the lengthy path hidden inside its black box, with a pump added to that tubing, 3 sections of it!...

Really, i've demonstrated long ago on YouTube how these extraneous articles can be completely removed from a cannabic path and another guy even pushed the KISS principle to a most enjoyable climax with his "Amazing Vapor Lung". That's been a brilliant and truly accessible proof of concept showing the Volcano (or similar) has no absolute need for surplus contact-surface inside flexible tubing, attached to a pump plus other plastic elements, etc. Of course it's convenient and profitable, for the manufacturer who doesn't have/want to offer/exploit alternatives based on negative pressure. Now consider the abosute minimum path length in my Lava capsule concept that supports Inlet Auto-Conditioning (from distilled water), Micro-Dosage (potentially to address tolerance issues via slow/gradual "de-sensitization" in ~20 mg chunks, ideally...), a Micro-Bursting method/ritual (to promote "Conservation" + Aroma/Taste by avoiding ovenization between tokes as the bowl doesn't just heat fast: it cools fast too)... ... then revisit this whole challenge again with all that in mind and ask yourself what the majors have done for "special" need customers lately!

:thinking: :whistling: :Bolt:

Yes i shall agree Volcanoes make great sellers, for those guys facing a consumer...

Sorry if this sounds like i'm trying to break the toys of others, there's no incentive as it's broken already. The thing is the reader should be informed better about where the relevant evidence resides, what to look for... In the case of a Volcano one only has to lift the cover - and that's for those who chose balloons. So much for inclusivity. Now lets talk about the "locomotive" effect promoting wasteful habits - as nobody wants to leave a bag half full around. Etc., etc.

Decidedly, me and those fancy Hot Dry Air Ovenizers we're decidedly not made for each other - but that's me. YMMV! Good luck.

Good day, have fun!!! :tiphat:

No idea what you are even talking about, but I know there is no "lengthy path" to my heating element. I use a bag, and can manually force it out with my hands.

Don't even want to know how yours is easier...

Glad you are having success using whatever it is you use...

I think homie who started this thread would find the volcano absolutely amazing to use and not experience any issues he has above.

Egzoset

Salutations, euh...

No idea... ... Don't even want to know... Glad you are having success...

We contribute each with our own personal experiences and from independent perspectives, my reply was focussed on the request posted by "homie" exactly:

I have a glass VaporGenie... ... ...I'm looking for something which is much easier to inhale...

...and his "girl" has lesser lung capacity because of asthma.

So after verification (assuming that's no fake post) i'm forced to conclude i've got it just right initially; no need for a translator, nor would it help to deny in block while arguing the Volcano's (heater-to-bowl) outlet path is short (e.g. please don't look under the hood!)... Not to mention it serve no other purpose than to re-assert the rest of an opinion which i find to focus less on Parallax's initial post than your own, dear b_bout_it_303.

Well, lets have a look under the hood anyway, if you don't mind:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

In all honesty i felt too lazy to search for updates rather than simply re-use old pictures - but that should do fine i believe. Take note the flexible section marked "Inlet tube" ain't readily accessible for easy maintenance, for example.

Now lets assume those tubes are perfectly inert and the bag system reduces drag to a non-issue level, sorry guys but that balloon still remains completely incompatible with self-moisturization paths... 'cause i don't want to know what will happen should one ever dare to allow moist air inside, on a routine basis!... Which is why the Volcano is no different from practically all of its competitors, except VaporGenie exactly: as far as i'm concerned it's nothing more than a fancy/expensive Hot Dry Air Ovenizer failing to help some marginal consumers with particular needs as initially explained by the OP. Then of course YMMV, today or perhaps only in 6 months, who knows!...

Personally i'm done gambling, i require water in the inlet path and that means super-heated steam as from a torch's corona. Don't ask me why, test my observations with your own experiments if necessary, using people with sensitive-enough "antenas"...

All i know is that the majors demonstrated no drive doing it for persons like me and possibly "homie's girl" too. One other thing i know is that the ritual/consumption method has to be revisited quite seriously.

I think homie who started this thread would find the volcano absolutely amazing to use and not experience any issues he has above.

Considering the cost i wish homie is as lucky as you been optimistic! Which makes me ask: what is YOUR co$t shall the man loose his bet? Only a tiny bit of virtual reputation at the hands of Egzoset perhaps? How much is that?? Really, if it's about you and me i'll give you the victory you want with no futher resistance. I rest my case!

well jeez, I guess I have been getting high wrong, and storz and bickel are a POS company. I wondered why they haven't hired you yet, to improve their oven...

Lastly, no resistance when I push the vapor out of the bag with my hands into my lungs...
none

Egzoset

Hi again,

...no resistance when I push the vapor out of the bag...

M'well, *I* was replying to the initial topic as quoted below, euh...

Concatenated as a single sentence, my comment is to the effect that in this special case the VaporGenie would be significantly most appropriate on the long run, once it has been moddified (e.g. to implement the forgotten feature of VG's patent US 7434584 B2, fig. 11/12)... Euh... If i can juge by my own experience trying to deal with similar issues since 2012 or so.

By the way, did i mention that i've gradually came to the conclusion it was a HOT DRY AIR OVENIZER which most probably contributed to my own over-sensitization in the 1st place - and to a point i eventually developped asthma symptoms when i never had such episodes as a smoker (non-vaporist) before!?...

Euh...

The need for a bag's contact-surface ain't necessarily corresponding to Parallax's problem dealing with his girl's own special needs. It serves the purpose of a manufacturer who won't include water in their so-called "medical-grade" designs (torture machines) at all. M'well, medi-something if we can juge by their inflated price-tags alone!...

Using a Release/Transport Agent which has been "potentialized" with super-heated steam only makes sense as it emulates part of what's going on in a cigarette where part of the vegetal substrate fuels a fire meant to vaporize the other part, with everything mixed together as a single stream which includes the toxic compounds of combustion. The cigarette somehow benefits from the additives, so to speak, because Hot Dry Air alone doesn't carry as much heat. The cigarette, on another hand conveniently provides a "potentialized" Release/Transport Agent comparatively to the Hot Dry Air Ovenizers which do not. That advantage is related to toking duration instead of airflow features alone, because the process ain't frozen in time: it's dynamic, based on movement rather than static as in ovenizer concepts. M'well, i figure it's where those fail in every day use. I've tested moisturized air in the outlet path and this only delayed trouble, no joy there. In the end either the whole cession turns exhausting, etc. But that is one individual case, i'm not pretending my choice is best for everyone. Only those who require special attention selecting a cannabic vaporizer for dry flowers, as our needs may happen to be similar... Not to mention the OP has the VG Glass already, an excellent option to explore under these special circumstances IMHO!

Other than that i'd recommend doing her a "shot gun" pass in hope that's not too irritating. After all i wasn't able to use my VG until i modified it radically - and the ritual with it... Effectively keeping inclusivity on my mind all the time...

Another suggestion would be to at least consider a switch of ritual by choosing a DynaVap "1 Hitter", for example. The reason being time-related, essentially, since the female user appears to have short breath... Forget tiny airflow restriction when the air ain't even reaching the lungs anyway, that would fail miserably. Dealing with it using brief DynaVap tokes wouldn't provide a self-moisturized cannabic stream but i believe that's more appropriate in terms of critical timing: it's no fun to waste good nugets because the load never gets to destination!...

:puppydoge

Parallax

Wow I didn't realize this thread was active hence my late reply.... okay well thanks everyone for your $0.02 and EGzoset thanks for your very detailed share although I'm not quite sure I comprehend all of it.

Anyway I bought the Mighty - I must say I don't regret it for a sec and the missus is also quite happy. Sure the price tag is hefty but it's just an amazing piece of equipment. She had very little if any trouble at all inhaling. In fact, she enjoyed it so much she couldn't stop and in no time was baked AF LOL. Now I should add that she's been taking CBD oil for the past 6 months and that has had a very good effect on her asthma (although it has not magically increased her lung capacity). But for the first time in her life she didn't need steroids... I'd be very surprised if that's not connected somehow to that oil she's been taking. And a few hits now and then won't hurt either ;)

Peace.

Wow I didn't realize this thread was active hence my late reply.... okay well thanks everyone for your $0.02 and EGzoset thanks for your very detailed share although I'm not quite sure I comprehend all of it.

Anyway I bought the Mighty - I must say I don't regret it for a sec and the missus is also quite happy. Sure the price tag is hefty but it's just an amazing piece of equipment. She had very little if any trouble at all inhaling. In fact, she enjoyed it so much she couldn't stop and in no time was baked AF LOL. Now I should add that she's been taking CBD oil for the past 6 months and that has had a very good effect on her asthma (although it has not magically increased her lung capacity). But for the first time in her life she didn't need steroids... I'd be very surprised if that's not connected somehow to that oil she's been taking. And a few hits now and then won't hurt either ;)

Peace.

Bro glad to hear you guys got something that worked!!!
I have had mine over a decade now, and they also have great customer service if anything happens to it!

I have heard about it being helpful for asthma, so hope things work well for you both!

Egzoset

Salutations Parallax,

...thanks for your very detailed share although I'm not quite sure I comprehend all of it.

It's about something like the sound barrier to the Wright brothers i guess, not to mention some more progress was made recently:

picture.php

This "power" setup clearly illustrates a simple fact: in pulsed mode shorter tastes better!... But staring ain't gonna help i'm afraid...

M'well, it's a semi-DIY scenario which proved affordable enough and i figure there are now "replacement" parts available on the market which could serve as substitutes for my custom-made 17-Holes Metal Disc. Actually i'm thinking of the DynaVap Circumferential Compression Diffuser (CCD) Screen, for example. Who knows, the mass and everything could be compatible! I wonder.

:biggrin:

Take note this configuration requires well-cured naturally-dried cannabis flowers with plenty of trichomes or performance might suffer significantly...

As for asthma, can anyone notice how the extension tube has a change of look when moist air condenses inside? Try to get that effect from a Hot Dry Air Volcano - or worse: portable emulations of it! YMMV.

EvergreenState

Having sensitive lungs myself, I've tried several different vaporizers and my experience has been completely negative. Twice after using vaporizers I've had to go on oral and inhaled steroid treatments in order to loosen up my totally locked up lungs. My feeling is that vaporizers produce very fine, very small particulate that lodges deeply into the lungs and causes a severe reaction in some sensitive people. I avoid vaporizers like the plague now.

Egzoset

Salutations EvergreenState,

Having sensitive lungs myself...

I'd repeat that the VG concept is different, that i wasn't having respiratory problems before i tried my 1st table vaporizer, late in my life though. That i must point a finger at inlet water for an explanation as to how i reverse the situation to something manageable. But i remained selective with what works best in my modded pipe i must admit...

My feeling is that vaporizers produce very fine, very small particulate...

I've also considered scenarios like that, because using a very same prototyping platform i could observe some hybrid core configurations sometimes seemed to expose me to more frequent operator errors which were eventually leading to combustion incidents, etc. It only takes 1 incident to get one's throat irritated for days in a row.

...severe reaction in some sensitive people.

Yes, i identified the cause as a fundamental design flaw common to all Hot Dry Air torture machines, which then allowed me to explore corrective measures like my FogBong! solution, then finally i opted for water in the inlet path.

Maybe you should have tried!

I avoid vaporizers like the plague now.

For me smoking just ain't going to happen again, while most vaporizers are excluded too if they share common socio-toxic features as a Hot Dry Air concept, for example. Even my FogBong! consumption method failed to put moisture where it works best, for everyone including sensitive airways:

attachment.php

This was about water in the outlet path instead. At the time it didn't feel like a durable cure on the long run. There's got to be something about the VG system not found in most vaporizers which explains the radically different outcome. YMMV i guess.

Attachments

• FogBong! (2012-Nov-17) .PNG
    FogBong! (2012-Nov-17) .PNG
    21.6 KB · Views: 43

EvergreenState

Salutations EvergreenState,

I'd repeat that the VG concept is different, that i wasn't having respiratory problems before i tried my 1st table vaporizer, late in my life though. That i must point a finger at inlet water for an explanation as to how i reverse the situation to something manageable. But i remained selective with what works best in my modded pipe i must admit...

I've also considered scenarios like that, because using a very same prototyping platform i could observe some hybrid core configurations sometimes seemed to expose me to more frequent operator errors which were eventually leading to combustion incidents, etc. It only takes 1 incident to get one's throat irritated for days in a row.

Yes, i identified the cause as a fundamental design flaw common to all Hot Dry Air torture machines, which then allowed me to explore corrective measures like my FogBong! solution, then finally i opted for water in the inlet path.

Maybe you should have tried!
I would like to try your method but I'm sorry but it went over my head a bit. Are you saying with a certain type of vaporizer and the device you've created, you can use a vaporizer comfortably?
I can't smoke much at all now and mostly use medibles but I miss the smoking experience.

L

Livelyup

I bought the Crafty, but found it to be a total pain in the ass to use. You had to keep pushing a button to keep it from going out. It was also a total pain in the ass to clean, with the little silicone rings breaking easily and costing a lot to replace.

I bought the Storz/Bickel Plenty a few months ago, and it's hands down the very best vaporizer I've used. Super easy to clean, has a huge vaping bowl, when I turn it off, I can just twist off the top containing the herb and remove it from the heat source until I'm ready to fire it up again. Excellent design and all strong parts.

Only problem is, it's not portable. But I've given up on portables; I don't think they can compete with plug ins.

Salutations Parallax,

It's about something like the sound barrier to the Wright brothers i guess, not to mention some more progress was made recently:

This "power" setup clearly illustrates a simple fact: in pulsed mode shorter tastes better!... But staring ain't gonna help i'm afraid...

M'well, it's a semi-DIY scenario which proved affordable enough and i figure there are now "replacement" parts available on the market which could serve as substitutes for my custom-made 17-Holes Metal Disc. Actually i'm thinking of the DynaVap Circumferential Compression Diffuser (CCD) Screen, for example. Who knows, the mass and everything could be compatible! I wonder.

:biggrin:

Take note this configuration requires well-cured naturally-dried cannabis flowers with plenty of trichomes or performance might suffer significantly...

As for asthma, can anyone notice how the extension tube has a change of look when moist air condenses inside? Try to get that effect from a Hot Dry Air Volcano - or worse: portable emulations of it! YMMV.

Bro I think if any of use wanted to heat something up with a torch, we will take a dab...
I will take my dry hot thc infused vapor clouds that are not moisturized, looks like a great set up for a pipe though!