What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

#3 per Light w/ 3wk veg?!

Goats

that gelato looks really nice. i see various gelato beans being traded and sold on a few of the seed trading groups i'm in, maybe i'll pull the trigger at some point.

mushroombrew

Veteran
that gelato looks really nice. i see various gelato beans being traded and sold on a few of the seed trading groups i'm in, maybe i'll pull the trigger at some point.

It's the smell that is crazy. I got this cut in SF. I still owe the guy a testicle!

It's tangerine rind and Pistachio ice cream smelling. The one thing is she seems to be a wind hater. Need to reposition some fans. Her leaves burn with the slightest breeze. And she doesn't need high lighting. So basically she is not super happy right now. Will get her dialed next run.

Robney

Hey mushroombrew! Have you ever done defoliation with plants that weren't being grown in hydro (I run soil and have been intrigued by defoliation)? Did it work as well as it seems to be working for you now? Also, all your plants look amazing, keep doing what you do

mushroombrew

Veteran
Hey mushroombrew! Have you ever done defoliation with plants that weren't being grown in hydro (I run soil and have been intrigued by defoliation)? Did it work as well as it seems to be working for you now? Also, all your plants look amazing, keep doing what you do

Well the theory is the same. Get photons to those lower sites.
But I time it and feed plants heavily right after. It's the feeding tha is so much quicker in Hydro.
I think it should work. But plants need to be really healthy. I wouldn't defoliate a plant that is at all deficient. Maybe try just one plant?

The 3/Light Book has "Schwazzing" in it. No I did not buy it ($500!)

So there is a soil tactic. Not something I have tried.

PaulieWaulie

Veteran
Hello again mushroom, Looks like I made it just in time to see you hit 3#/ Light! I actually saw this over a week ago, read it front to back - forgot to sub!

mushroombrew

Veteran
Yeah been having some fun over here. I know this batch won't hit 3. Way too hot at the beginning and had some stunting. But that is all under control now. The contenders for the championship are rooting. Standby.

mushroombrew

Veteran
Oh and you just reminded me to take a pic of those two plants. I want to get one every couple days. To be honest the perlite seems to be "working". Watered both just once at the beginning. Doubt they will need any in the first week...

mushroombrew

Veteran
DQ x LSD is so sour candy/hash fuel smelling. Looks like the winning cross. So just popped
a bunch. These are 4 days from being placed in cubes. Germination was as quick as 16 hrs!?
So super vigorous. Will pheno hunt these.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor

mushroombrew

Veteran
Yes my favorite thing to do is hunt phenos! Something amazing can come from anywhere. so just pop pop and then pop more!

Wow lots of happy seedlings , hopefully you'll get what you are wishing for bro ,like always admiring and dreaming in a corner , good luck ,FSG.

mushroombrew

Veteran
Yes I think I will find her. I got 3 keepers from 10 seeds. That's really high. So out of a good 40 females I hope to find that special one. Will be hunting for smell as they all have the thicker stems I wanted.
Here are some of them

Don't forget to dream big!

DaGrassMan

Awesome thread! I'm gonna stick around and watch. Lots of very nice plants and the contrast you show in defol in pretty cool!

packerfan79

Veteran
Nice stacking their gonna be a lot of colas their. That fire looks awesome. My favorite strain by far. It still eludes me lol. I have gotten some fakes in the past.