What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

#3 per Light w/ 3wk veg?!

mushroombrew

Veteran
Private. Assume mis labled hybrid as those were made also. Waiting to hear back and narrow down possible daddys. Gorgeous plants regardless. Took cuts and flipped them. Want to see structure.

Ok found out it's a mix of S1 and hybrids.

I have two males.

Two I was male but now I am a female (hermidge?)

And one female.

They all stink to kingdom come!!

mushroombrew

Veteran
Seedlings starting to look like something. Key west cobblers(GPS) are really stinky top left.

Hoping for a really terpy high CBD. Will test them all and see. 5 fems. Will run a bunch more if they are good.

Will switch over to strictly CBD in the near future so am dabbling with seed stock.

mushroombrew

Veteran
New batch of Cop Chem. Had germ issues. Gu hooked me up with replacements! Only two plants made it from the first batch. That nuts male is one of them.

I am officially over Dutch. I just love American structure.

Copper Chem Seedling. So damn dope!

mushroombrew

Veteran
My relationship with these plants is much deeper than money.

Will be making some Bonsai's this winter. Not for mothers. Just because I can. Fire OG

mushroombrew

Veteran
Temps are dropping outside. And it's getting frosty indoors too!!

Elmers just straight going for it @ 25days!!

Rainbow Kush isn't fucking around either... @ 5 wks

mushroombrew

Veteran
So my new technique for the OG's is working.

The lowers grow immediately but the tops take several days to show growth. Then the lowers have a chance to catch up. This doesn't make the plant stupid bushy like topping over and over does.

I am getting 6-10 strong leads.

I call it "Top Stop" defoliation. Also using it as a tactic to force lowers on stubborn indicas; generates lots of clones.

mushroombrew

Veteran
Topped these once. Top Stopped them twice so far.

Developing some great leads. These are going to yield great!

SOG with American. Should look like a game of pick-up-sticks and several #'s had a baby!! Will have to cut down my tables. I expect 5ft
bamboo like plants.

mushroombrew

Veteran
If you take the fans off just the top of the plant it stops tip growth and pushes lowers.

So I take the top 3-5 or so tight to the growth tip.

Third pic down above. See no fans up top.

I topped it once. The Top Stopped twice. I think I will let them grow out a week and flip.

Basically defoliating just the top of the canopy. It works great for OG's.

Goats

copper chem was on for like half price for a week or two there and i didn't pull the trigger and i am regretting it now. your plants are looking great, shroom

mushroombrew

Veteran
I only got 2 of of 10 germ the first round. Just two males.
I am flowering them both. Kept cuts.
I have another round started. Hope I get a sick girl this time. The males are really top notch!!
Thanks!

G

Gr33nSanta

For me defoliation now is more about overall light harvesting, I do not pull lower fan leaves if there are no budsites under them, also I do not pluck fan leaves if the fan leaf does not shade budsites, for example all around the edge of the the grow room, I don't pluck. I mostly pluck the fan leaves in the center of the plants and the very top buds, I am liking this so far.