Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > Marijuana News > Cannabis Law and Politics > Jeff sessions asks congress to end the cole memo

Thread Title Search
Click to Visit Cannapot for Cannabis Genetics
Jeff sessions asks congress to end the cole memo Thread Tools
Old 06-13-2017, 02:35 PM #1
rolandomota

rolandomota is just really nicerolandomota is just really nicerolandomota is just really nicerolandomota is just really nicerolandomota is just really nicerolandomota is just really nicerolandomota is just really nicerolandomota is just really nicerolandomota is just really nicerolandomota is just really nicerolandomota is just really nice
Jeff sessions asks congress to end the cole memo

Jay sessions is at it again i see this as a good thing because it will push congress to change federal law

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.4acf84a59f4d
rolandomota is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-13-2017, 02:51 PM #2
OldPhart

OldPhart is just really niceOldPhart is just really niceOldPhart is just really niceOldPhart is just really niceOldPhart is just really niceOldPhart is just really niceOldPhart is just really niceOldPhart is just really nice
I had that feeling when I saw one of Sessions' first press statements. I don't really blame Sessions, he is right in that if it is the law, it should be enforced; if you don't like it, change the law. Starting a war with the med folks is the path to getting it re-classified. It is rather stupid to come up with these 'policies' of selectively enforcing laws. Do you really think the feds like the idea of not being able to cash in on what they can't stop any longer?

Last edited by OldPhart; 06-13-2017 at 03:05 PM..
OldPhart is offline Quote

Old 06-13-2017, 07:11 PM #3
rolandomota

rolandomota is just really nicerolandomota is just really nicerolandomota is just really nicerolandomota is just really nicerolandomota is just really nicerolandomota is just really nicerolandomota is just really nicerolandomota is just really nicerolandomota is just really nicerolandomota is just really nicerolandomota is just really nice
Thats the way i see it this gives the cannabis caucus more support
rolandomota is offline Quote