Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Medicinal Cannabis Forum > Reducing the hangover effect of cannabis oil?

Thread Title Search
Buy Cannabis Seeds at Royal Queen Seeds
Reducing the hangover effect of cannabis oil? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-11-2017, 03:25 AM #1
GET MO
Registered Med User

GET MO has a reputation beyond reputeGET MO has a reputation beyond reputeGET MO has a reputation beyond reputeGET MO has a reputation beyond reputeGET MO has a reputation beyond reputeGET MO has a reputation beyond reputeGET MO has a reputation beyond reputeGET MO has a reputation beyond reputeGET MO has a reputation beyond reputeGET MO has a reputation beyond reputeGET MO has a reputation beyond repute
Question Reducing the hangover effect of cannabis oil?

So I been dosing, got myself up to about 200 mg a night. My problem now is the day after. I feel weak and want to sleep all day, and got a lot of stuff to do. Anyone know of a good cannabis hangover pick me up? I heard citicoline worked good so ordered some but then read it can actually help the development of tumors. Thanks!
GET MO is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-11-2017, 03:56 AM #2
bigganjabud

bigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud of
Smh

Oil is concentrate

Go and smoke some weed

Crawl before you crash a wall through a lamborghini
bigganjabud is online now Quote

Old 06-11-2017, 05:40 AM #3
Douglas.Curtis

Douglas.Curtis is a splendid one to beholdDouglas.Curtis is a splendid one to beholdDouglas.Curtis is a splendid one to beholdDouglas.Curtis is a splendid one to beholdDouglas.Curtis is a splendid one to beholdDouglas.Curtis is a splendid one to beholdDouglas.Curtis is a splendid one to beholdDouglas.Curtis is a splendid one to beholdDouglas.Curtis is a splendid one to beholdDouglas.Curtis is a splendid one to beholdDouglas.Curtis is a splendid one to behold
Harvest in the 5-15% amber window and take care to keep from over-decarbing. Starting with a sativa dominant strain also helps significantly. I personally avoid indicas because they give me a hangover the next morning, where sativa dominate cannabis doesn't.

I love being productive and living through life, not sleeping through it. Ya know?
Douglas.Curtis is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-12-2017, 12:53 AM #4
mr.brunch

mr.brunch has a brilliant futuremr.brunch has a brilliant futuremr.brunch has a brilliant futuremr.brunch has a brilliant futuremr.brunch has a brilliant futuremr.brunch has a brilliant futuremr.brunch has a brilliant futuremr.brunch has a brilliant futuremr.brunch has a brilliant futuremr.brunch has a brilliant futuremr.brunch has a brilliant future
Maybe dosing earlier on in the evening would help? If that's possible, of course

https://www.jackherer.com/thebook/

Originally posted by jimmy cliff:

So I'll keep on fighting for the things I want,
Though I know that when you're dead you're gone.
But I'd rather be a free man in my grave,
Than living as a puppet or a slave.
So as soon as the sun
Will shine,
I'm gonna get my share of
What's mine.
And then the harder they come ,
The harder they fall,
One and all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Lime View Post

Put out the joint, step away from the computer and go for a walk.
Current: female seeds bubblegummer- https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=347799

Get free seeds from skunk24! No purchase necessary!
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=339578
mr.brunch is offline Quote

Old 06-12-2017, 03:25 AM #5
GET MO
Registered Med User

GET MO has a reputation beyond reputeGET MO has a reputation beyond reputeGET MO has a reputation beyond reputeGET MO has a reputation beyond reputeGET MO has a reputation beyond reputeGET MO has a reputation beyond reputeGET MO has a reputation beyond reputeGET MO has a reputation beyond reputeGET MO has a reputation beyond reputeGET MO has a reputation beyond reputeGET MO has a reputation beyond repute
Really dont have room to grow jus sativas, my mix is usually a bunch of different strains, this year im doing a few cbd heavy strains tho, heard cbd lessens the effect some so maybe next batch try a 50/50 mix. They say cbd would be better for what im dosing for too, which is a fatty liver...
-CA Med Patient in compliance with SB 420/Prop 215-
IG Drohammad
-Get Mo's Grow Log-
-Relentless Genetics Grow-
-Ace genetics grow-
BloomShotz!!
Dried Bud Shots...
Vert Baby!!!
GET MO is offline Quote

Old 06-12-2017, 06:24 AM #6
Douglas.Curtis

Douglas.Curtis is a splendid one to beholdDouglas.Curtis is a splendid one to beholdDouglas.Curtis is a splendid one to beholdDouglas.Curtis is a splendid one to beholdDouglas.Curtis is a splendid one to beholdDouglas.Curtis is a splendid one to beholdDouglas.Curtis is a splendid one to beholdDouglas.Curtis is a splendid one to beholdDouglas.Curtis is a splendid one to beholdDouglas.Curtis is a splendid one to beholdDouglas.Curtis is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by GET MO View Post
Really dont have room to grow jus sativas
Ummm... ok? I've grown 60-70'ish day hybrids for over a decade, not sure what you mean by not having the room. Different folks, I guess.

CBD won't fix late harvest or overdecarbing. Just a heads up. CBN and heavy myrcene, these bring on the sleepies and the hangover. (as far as I've been able to tell anyway) So staying shy of indicas and improperly harvested/decarbed goes a long way toward no hangover and awakeness.

Old 06-12-2017, 07:03 AM #7
GET MO
Registered Med User

My bad that wasnt very clear. What i meant was I dont have the room to grow sativas, and continue to cater to my peoples. They want indicas n hybreds, n I make my medicine with the littles from the outdoor crops that I grow mostly for them. After doing more research tho it seems what my body need is more high cbd for the liver cure...
-CA Med Patient in compliance with SB 420/Prop 215-
IG Drohammad
-Get Mo's Grow Log-
-Relentless Genetics Grow-
-Ace genetics grow-
BloomShotz!!
Dried Bud Shots...
Vert Baby!!!
GET MO is offline Quote

Old 06-12-2017, 08:04 AM #8
sdd420

sdd420 is a name known to allsdd420 is a name known to allsdd420 is a name known to allsdd420 is a name known to allsdd420 is a name known to allsdd420 is a name known to allsdd420 is a name known to allsdd420 is a name known to allsdd420 is a name known to allsdd420 is a name known to allsdd420 is a name known to all
sdd420 has completed 5 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Rick Simpson insists you need the thc not cbd to cure cancers tumors etc. The cbds help with those seizures etc. he just recently emphasized the fact in a interview. best wishes bro. Peace sdd

dont count the days make the days count
Legal medical patient

_________
“Make the most you can of the Indian hemp seed and sow it everywhere.” – George Washington
"Some of my finest hours have been spent on my back veranda, smoking hemp and observing as far as my eye can see." - Thomas Jefferson
"Two of my favorite things are sitting on my front porch smoking a pipe of sweet hemp, and playing my Hohner harmonica.” – Abraham Lincoln
sdd420 is online now Quote

Old 06-12-2017, 08:17 AM #9
GET MO
Registered Med User

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdd420 View Post
Rick Simpson insists you need the thc not cbd to cure cancers tumors etc. The cbds help with those seizures etc. he just recently emphasized the fact in a interview. best wishes bro. Peace sdd
Yeah, thanks yo. Im using it to try to fix my fatty liver, but the morre I researched it seems cbd helps more with this particular problem. So ima put it on pause until my cbd heavy crop come in this fall n try a nice mix of both. Until then its milk thystle n no exercise plus no alcohol. From what I gather thc itself can actually be bad for an already damaged liver. Need more research... Ill be ginny piggin myself this fall...
GET MO is offline Quote

Old 06-12-2017, 08:40 AM #10
Douglas.Curtis

I get what you mean now. No worries.

From what I've read and observed...
THC helps keep tumors from gaining in size by reducing the amount of resources available to it and healing cells directly. The addition of CBD increases the speed tumors shrink. One of the main issues people need to be aware of is the effect of cancer cells healing. Cancer cells are more dense than healthy cells. When cancer cells heal, they expand to their normal healthy size.

What this means is not all tumor expansion in size is bad, only expansion in size while maintaining the same cancer density. The other issue to be aware of is if the tumor is pressing against a vital nerve or blood vessel, the increase in size from rapid healing can be dangerous. This also causes problems for lung cancer patients and breathing. Healing must go slowly.

Many studies report the combination of THC, with at *least* 3% CBD is much more effective for cancer treatment than high THC, little to no CBD. The CBD is definitely a significant health benefit for a variety of other issues. Including the fatty liver issue.