I put four more ladies under the screen on Saturday. To answer olday's question in the last post, this round will consist of a Liberty Haze in the front position followed by Super Lemon Haze, a Tripleberry #14 pheno from member browntrout's genetics and a Hawaiian Snow at the rear.
How they looked on Saturday:
And how they look this morning:
The only change made for this run is I have covered the outside of each bucket with panda film to try and prevent algae. When I pulled the root balls from the last grow the outside of each root ball was covered in green algae. I don't know the science but I'm betting the algae relationship with the roots is more competitive than symbiotic. Too much light penetration, even through the dark blue plastic.
On another note, the root balls were also the densest I've ever had. Given that nothing else much had changed from previous grows, I'm attributing this to the more even watering from combining the six inch and nine inch drip rings in each bucket. This modification will stay for future grows.
I'm planning on vegging until Friday just to give them time to adjust to the new room and lighting. Flower starts Saturday.