Completed a grow of Sour Orange Diesel Fems back on 2/5 and have spent the time since harvest making some badly needed changes in the grow room. Link to that grow is in my signature.
Tried my first SCROG screen in the room on the last grow. It was both a success and a failure. Success in that it worked as advertised and definitely helped the harvest. Failure in that the screen was impossible to work around given the layout of my room. I was unable to defoliate as I like to and had bare spots in the screen from not being able to reach areas to tuck branches. That has hopefully been fixed with my new and improved screen and improvements in room layout.
Mounted the lights and the 10x39 filter on pulleys so I can adjust the lights without needing to climb on a ladder between the plants to do so. Damn things weigh 50 pounds each and were a pain to move with the ratchet hangers. Same with the filter. 50 pounds my 60+ ass does not have to fuck with on a ladder anymore.
Also took my spare 6 inch Hyperfan and installed it to stir up the hot air around the lights.
The SCROG screen was too low and made hand feeding with my wand a crawl on hands and knees affair. That was bullshit so I have installed a top feed system with water rings and a valve manifold that lets me flood two plants at a time.
Since my well water fluctuates between 160 and 220ppm/.7 scale I have installed an RO system as well. It is kind of overkill and will fill my 32 gallon trash can in about an hour and twenty minutes but I got a deal on it I could not refuse from a friend who had purchased it for his business but never hooked it up.
Anyway, this grow will be one each of the following from clones:
Super Lemon Haze
Sour Orange Diesel
Big Bud x White Widow
The ladies have been vegging for about 10 weeks and were just transplanted from one gallon into five gallon containers yesterday. They are about 36 inches tall and will be defoliated and placed under the SCROG screen tomorrow. More pics then.