You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > International Forums > U.K. > Stardawg

Thread Title Search
Click for Sweet Seeds!
Stardawg Thread Tools
Old 06-07-2017, 11:27 PM #1
Mad Matt

Mad Matt has a spectacular aura aboutMad Matt has a spectacular aura aboutMad Matt has a spectacular aura aboutMad Matt has a spectacular aura about
Stardawg

Any UK guys able to recommend a reliable source for regular Stardawg seeds? Im looking hard but everyone seems all sold out....

Thanks..
Mad Matt is offline Quote

Old 06-11-2017, 04:50 PM #2
englishrick
Plumber/Builder

englishrick is a splendid one to beholdenglishrick is a splendid one to beholdenglishrick is a splendid one to beholdenglishrick is a splendid one to beholdenglishrick is a splendid one to beholdenglishrick is a splendid one to beholdenglishrick is a splendid one to beholdenglishrick is a splendid one to beholdenglishrick is a splendid one to beholdenglishrick is a splendid one to beholdenglishrick is a splendid one to behold
get in contact with moneymike.. he works with jjnyc.. he's the guy who runs top dog seeds .. if you can't get a hold of jj then Mike is the most direct source

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-11-2017, 07:33 PM #3
Mad Matt

Mad Matt has a spectacular aura aboutMad Matt has a spectacular aura aboutMad Matt has a spectacular aura aboutMad Matt has a spectacular aura about
Thank you...
Mad Matt is offline Quote

Old 06-12-2017, 01:19 PM #4
englishrick
Plumber/Builder

englishrick is a splendid one to beholdenglishrick is a splendid one to beholdenglishrick is a splendid one to beholdenglishrick is a splendid one to beholdenglishrick is a splendid one to beholdenglishrick is a splendid one to beholdenglishrick is a splendid one to beholdenglishrick is a splendid one to beholdenglishrick is a splendid one to beholdenglishrick is a splendid one to beholdenglishrick is a splendid one to behold
no worries bro

Old 06-12-2017, 02:36 PM #5
jedi5891

jedi5891 is a glorious beacon of lightjedi5891 is a glorious beacon of lightjedi5891 is a glorious beacon of lightjedi5891 is a glorious beacon of lightjedi5891 is a glorious beacon of lightjedi5891 is a glorious beacon of lightjedi5891 is a glorious beacon of lightjedi5891 is a glorious beacon of lightjedi5891 is a glorious beacon of lightjedi5891 is a glorious beacon of lightjedi5891 is a glorious beacon of light
There's cuttings of Stawdawg going about the UK right now. It seems quite a few cats are growing her and its made a bit of a name for itself.
I had a nice sample of it a few months back but the rest ive seen is nothing special. Ive got 3 purple stawdawg plants myself from seed. They look nice plants just gotta wait to try the bud.
If your after I decent Chem type plant from seed the Dinachem from Dinafem is very very nice.
Good luck
Peace
jedi5891 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-12-2017, 03:26 PM #6
Cheesegez

Cheesegez is a glorious beacon of lightCheesegez is a glorious beacon of lightCheesegez is a glorious beacon of lightCheesegez is a glorious beacon of lightCheesegez is a glorious beacon of lightCheesegez is a glorious beacon of lightCheesegez is a glorious beacon of lightCheesegez is a glorious beacon of lightCheesegez is a glorious beacon of lightCheesegez is a glorious beacon of lightCheesegez is a glorious beacon of light
I grew out a cut from manny , nice bud strong as fuck but GG4 pisses all over it

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-07-2017, 08:09 PM #7
Yard dog

Yard dog has a spectacular aura aboutYard dog has a spectacular aura aboutYard dog has a spectacular aura aboutYard dog has a spectacular aura aboutYard dog has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by jedi5891 View Post
There's cuttings of Stawdawg going about the UK right now. It seems quite a few cats are growing her and its made a bit of a name for itself.
I had a nice sample of it a few months back but the rest ive seen is nothing special. Ive got 3 purple stawdawg plants myself from seed. They look nice plants just gotta wait to try the bud.
If your after I decent Chem type plant from seed the Dinachem from Dinafem is very very nice.
Good luck
Peace
Isn't dinachem part Stardawg? the Guava? loads of this by me recently with the skywalker....
Yard dog is offline Quote

Old 12-02-2017, 11:22 AM #8
GUY-FAWKES

GUY-FAWKES will become famous soon enoughGUY-FAWKES will become famous soon enough
when done right the illuminati id beast of plant she quite popular round here and also a nice purple cut known as the expresso cut by monkey 420 thats doing the rounds, some of my fave herb ever tbh, well worth digging out mate !
GUY-FAWKES is offline Quote

Old 01-06-2018, 12:50 PM #9
Yard dog

Yard dog has a spectacular aura aboutYard dog has a spectacular aura aboutYard dog has a spectacular aura aboutYard dog has a spectacular aura aboutYard dog has a spectacular aura about
Guy-Fawkes, do you know which cut stays short but is branchy? It smells of garlic lemon.... Diesel like....
Yard dog is offline Quote

Old 01-07-2018, 01:03 PM #10
GUY-FAWKES

GUY-FAWKES will become famous soon enoughGUY-FAWKES will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yard dog View Post
Guy-Fawkes, do you know which cut stays short but is branchy? It smells of garlic lemon.... Diesel like....
sound like The illuminati mate , its the most bushy and sturdy cut ive ran , proper REEKS of rotten meaty. pickled onion/garlicy diesel stench , not much lemon in her ime but there can be hints depending on feeds used , i found her far more chemmy and acrid on mineral feed than organics

you any pics?
GUY-FAWKES is offline Quote