What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anti cannabis propaganda reaches new lows!

k-s-p

Veteran
Well it's only because the skunk made him grow tits.

The antis read like the National Enquirer: Batboy was normal tot until he became a kush fiend

luposolitario

my pip iultimately work bad, but i think is cause by whiski and too moito , smoke cannabbis make more strong sexual activity yoo

mr.brunch

Veteran
Polite message to the father: your son was clearly a fruitcake without the cannabis.
Message for the BBC: kindly drag your dark age arses into the 21st century.

That is all.

Floridian

Veteran
Yea I have to concur about the BBC what a bunch of one sided crap they always seem to be spewing,it's hard for me to understand how they can still be around.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
I think it's best some people cut off their dick so they can't reproduce...but don't blame it on the weed...yeehaw

mr.brunch

Veteran
Yea I have to concur about the BBC what a bunch of one sided crap they always seem to be spewing,it's hard for me to understand how they can still be around.

They are only still around because they are funded by a tv license, which is compulsory if you own a tv, or any other viewing equipment... £150 per year, punishable by large fines or prison time if caught.

If it was a subscription service which you could opt out of , they would be dead in the water

Dislexus

the shit spoon
Veteran
Its insane to cut off your dick unless you feel you are a female soul born in a male body, that's totally sane, right?

moses wellfleet

Veteran
Its insane to cut off your dick unless you feel you are a female soul born in a male body, that's totally sane, right?

I have yet to meet anybody who admits to not needing their dicks. Theses types seem to exist only in the media. Or maybe they have a different persona for each day of the week, and I catch them on different days?