Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Medicinal Cannabis Forum > Rick Simpson: Cure Cancer With Cannabis THC, Not CBD

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts!
Rick Simpson: Cure Cancer With Cannabis THC, Not CBD Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-07-2017, 05:00 AM #1
THCengineer

THCengineer is a jewel in the roughTHCengineer is a jewel in the roughTHCengineer is a jewel in the roughTHCengineer is a jewel in the roughTHCengineer is a jewel in the roughTHCengineer is a jewel in the roughTHCengineer is a jewel in the rough
Rick Simpson: Cure Cancer With Cannabis THC, Not CBD

Rick Simpson

https://humansarefree.com/2017/06/ric...abis.html#more

Rick Simpson: Cure Cancer With Cannabis THC, Not CBD

The big wave in conservative communities in cannabis is CBD oil. It doesnít cause the ďhighĒ of THC, which so many people seem to have a problem with.

But CBD only helps with a few conditions. THC is the true healer. Compared to the side effects of most pharmaceuticals, feeling good is a benefit, not a drawback.

For many, it is this controversial cannabinoid that holds the key to healing.

Rick Simpson on clearing the air

We sat down with Rick Simpson recently to talk about his life, his mission to help people, and his amazing cannabis oil.

"People are under the misconception that I live in the US and all of this, and I canít even travel into the US.

The
Canadian government gave me a criminal record for saving peopleís lives and that prohibits me from even traveling into the United States. So, I havenít been in the US since.

On the miracle of cannabis

The simple truth is the American government or nobody anywhere ever had the right to outlaw this plantís use in the first place.

We used it for
thousands of years all through history. It was basically manís best fiend.

But the big money didnít want it that way, the same big money that controls our governments in the shadows, they wanted [to] sell their own.

Do the things their own way so they could make
big profits, so the first thing you do, prohibit cannabis.

Cannabis doesnít present a danger to the public, but it does present a great danger to these big money types.

THC vs CBD and his own oils

Well, the cannabis oils that I produced were all from the indica strains, they heavy sedative indica strains, and the more powerful the betterÖ

Now, my oils or the extracts that I produced did contain a certain amount of CBD, thereís no question, maybe 2%, maybe even up to 6%, but the
THC levels in the oils that I produced were very high.

So, and if you look at things, like the American Cancer Institute itself openly admits right on their own webpages, that THC is very effective in the treatment of several different forms of cancer.

Itís like I said, I donít say that CBD doesnít have itís benefits, but Iíll tell you one thing brother, if youíve got cancer, you better be looking for THC.

Having a small CBD content could be beneficial, no question, but itís the THC that to me itís the main
cancer killer."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lub4k4Vk5YQ

Cannabis THC Cures Cancer, Not CBD - Rick Simpson Oil Interview
THCengineer is offline Quote

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-09-2017, 09:03 PM #2
kickapoo

kickapoo will become famous soon enoughkickapoo will become famous soon enough
I tried making oil his way. Think I soaked too long, as it was quite dark.
kickapoo is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-09-2017, 09:14 PM #3
REALPOTency

REALPOTency has a spectacular aura aboutREALPOTency has a spectacular aura aboutREALPOTency has a spectacular aura aboutREALPOTency has a spectacular aura aboutREALPOTency has a spectacular aura about
true,
I treat a person with cancer,
brain tumor,
Was given extract (RSO with ethanol or isopropyl),
Indica's strain HIGH THC ratio(only 1-2% cbd)
7 months of treatment and was successful, the tumor dissolves
Their doctors the only thing they say is a miracle since they do not support cannabis therapy,
the doctors prefers make money with chemical shit...
REALPOTency is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-10-2017, 01:03 AM #4
cyat

cyat is a glorious beacon of lightcyat is a glorious beacon of lightcyat is a glorious beacon of lightcyat is a glorious beacon of lightcyat is a glorious beacon of lightcyat is a glorious beacon of lightcyat is a glorious beacon of lightcyat is a glorious beacon of lightcyat is a glorious beacon of lightcyat is a glorious beacon of lightcyat is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by kickapoo View Post
It's supposed to be dark
cyat is offline Quote

Old 06-10-2017, 01:33 AM #5
Drewsif
Banned

Drewsif is a jewel in the roughDrewsif is a jewel in the roughDrewsif is a jewel in the roughDrewsif is a jewel in the roughDrewsif is a jewel in the roughDrewsif is a jewel in the roughDrewsif is a jewel in the roughDrewsif is a jewel in the rough
Cbd hype, personally, is sham marketing. Thc helps with everything they claim CBD does. The only effect I've noticed from cbd is a pinkish-purple coloration to the high very similar to mdma.

Of course my observations are biased by the fact that my only experience with "cbd" strains is commercial dispensaries .

That being said, strains bred just for thc are not as effective flr me as more balanced ones. Im speaking pre-cbd era definition of 'balance'. I dont believe cbd was ever at a 1:1 ratio to thc or anywhere close.

Cbd propaganda is based on hemp production as far as i can see. People are being taken advantage of by hemp oil importers.
Drewsif is offline Quote

Old 06-10-2017, 01:37 AM #6
issack

issack is a jewel in the roughissack is a jewel in the roughissack is a jewel in the roughissack is a jewel in the roughissack is a jewel in the roughissack is a jewel in the roughissack is a jewel in the rough
I make the oil.. comes out black dark. And I've helped cure 4 people already with stage 4 cancer . 1 1/2 to 2 grams a day . Within 8 months totally cancer free. Yes the cbd train is a fucking stupid hype.

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-10-2017, 01:45 AM #7
Drewsif
Banned

Drewsif is a jewel in the roughDrewsif is a jewel in the roughDrewsif is a jewel in the roughDrewsif is a jewel in the roughDrewsif is a jewel in the roughDrewsif is a jewel in the roughDrewsif is a jewel in the roughDrewsif is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by kickapoo View Post
I don't like the Simpson method at all. Use ethyl alcohol for sure. I think Rick uses iso..

Just for giggles, I did a 2 week iso soak on a lb of bud that had already been thermally extracted (vaporized). The yield was huge, a black tar that bubbled and spread around when heat was applied. Definitely zero cannabinoids, flavors,or chlorophyll. Just plant extract . I still can't believe how much black tary substance was extracted for already extracted bud. Im curious if anything beneficial was in the full plant extract at all. Some people say so, juicing leaves and whatnot. But i see a slow wash for what it is now. It's not the chlorophyll or cbd making the concentrate dark... The vaped bud was light brown with zero combusted material. And a virtual tar pit was extracted out of it..
Drewsif is offline Quote

Old 06-10-2017, 03:08 PM #8
kickapoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyat View Post
It's supposed to be dark
I thought that the quicker the wash, the lighter it would be. Longer soak causes more chlorophyll to be extracted causing it to be dark.

Old 06-10-2017, 07:22 PM #9
cyat

cyat is a glorious beacon of lightcyat is a glorious beacon of lightcyat is a glorious beacon of lightcyat is a glorious beacon of lightcyat is a glorious beacon of lightcyat is a glorious beacon of lightcyat is a glorious beacon of lightcyat is a glorious beacon of lightcyat is a glorious beacon of lightcyat is a glorious beacon of lightcyat is a glorious beacon of light
Rso is different than smoke able oils.look at ricks info its all there
cyat is offline Quote

Old 06-12-2017, 08:02 PM #10
kickapoo

Thanks for the info. Maybe I should try to use something other than naphtha, like Rick uses, as I was hoping for something lighter in color.