Originally Posted by browntrout
Originally Posted by bigganjabud
Got same system but only 4 pots as I'm in a city that won't prosecute personal growers so I've cut down on plant numbers mate but yeah I'm subbed
good to hear! times are finally changeing
and here is your (little) update
To stop the seedlings stretching they were settle into a bubbler. I also added auxine into the water to stimulate the growth of the roots. The timers of the lamps arround the growing environment were adjusted to get down the temprature which now reaches a maximum of 28 ° C. Before it was 31 which could have been a reason for the stretch. There is finally summer in the city. Humidity is arround 70 %.
lamp: 250 W MH
EC 1.0, pH 5.8
Plants are now developing as they should - no stretch. Humidity is arround 67 at the moment.
They love the 250 W for sure.
checking the pH value before adjusting the whole solution.
Canna Aqua Vega supplies a pH-buffer which is not working due to the low amount of Aqua Vega used.
EC increased to 1.2 and pH lowered to 5.4 because it will keep going upwards. More Canna Aqua means more pH-buffer so I am really looking forward how the pH-value is going to react.
on the right: plant nr. 8
Also found a solution for the humidity. There are sockets which turn the powersupply on if a preset humidity is reached. They cost arround 20 bucks.
Next week I have some more freetime to update the data and provide more pictures! I tried to make a timelapse of the first days but unfortunately the cam switched off after a few hours for no reason. Will figure that out as well.
I'm off till monday to visit a cannabis expo. The gathered data and more pictures next week.