What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Who.................

Hoypare.

....is doing outdoor this season?:tiphat:

picture.php

View image in gallery

mr.brunch

Veteran
A couple of leb27 and a few gg#1 from hybrid from hell, was trying to find something early as possible without being an auto.
If I end up with loads of leafy bud I will probably hash the lot , but worth a shot I suppose.

I guess you got your work cut out there, but it looks like you know your onions mate.
What strains you running?

mr.brunch

Veteran
Thanks man, tbh I would have checked out the real gorilla seed co. Had I seen them sooner, but had already made my purchase... maybe next year.

Nice to see some happy girls out in the field!
May every plant yield massive for you, hope you have a lucrative season.

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
yes I am this year.. but im going for a small number and try to get really big plants. so kinda putting all my eggs in one very secluded basket lol. good luck guys! hopefully we have many sunny warm days this summer and autumn!

Dank Demon

Growing herb is a way of life!
Veteran
Will the old Gazebo be making an appearance this year Hoypare? lol

Nice work as usual :) Goodluck bro :)

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
I did a patch of about five in the middle of some emerging stinging nettles a couple of weeks back. checked them today and the stinging nettles were about 5ft tall and they had all been completely swallowed up and killed. didn't realise how fast stinging nettles actually engulf areas of land. quite amazing really. now I know why hoypare gets his strimmer out!

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Look forward to the show Hoypare. best of luck .

Last edited: