What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Can someone tell me what this is?

Bigcity

Hey guys my ph 5.6 my ppm800 including water im using flora series 25 ml micro 25ml gro 25ml bloom in dwc 5 gal buckets im also putting in for every 5 gal 8ml of bud candy and 8ml big bud IMG_0224.jpg IMG_0198.jpg IMG_0197.jpg

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
It helps drastically when the photos are taken in white lighting...

As a GH Flora user for 15 years, I highly recommend the Lucas ratio (AND reservoir management methods. They go hand in hand.) and zero additives. Once you've run a few grows with 8:16 micro:bloom, you'll have a decent understanding of what 'just' the nutrients do for the plant. Then start playing with additives like bud candy and the like. You'll thank yourself for taking the time to do so.
Look up "Ask Lucas," in a search engine, and read the thread you find a few dozen times.

The only large deficiency I've run into, in 15 years running Lucas, is magnesium. Easily fixed with half to a full gram of epsom salt per gallon.

Welcome to the wild, wild, world of cannabis cultivation. :D

BD3262

Looks like a Ca deficiency. As Douglas said previously, change your camera filter so it can compensate for your LED's. Also, ive learned from making plenty of mistakes that simple is best; start with just your base nutes then add more after more grows.

-BD

ExcelAtIt

Looks like a Ca deficiency. As Douglas said previously, change your camera filter so it can compensate for your LED's. Also, ive learned from making plenty of mistakes that simple is best; start with just your base nutes then add more after more grows.

-BD
I second that it appears to be a Ca deficiency, but yes the lighting could be better for the pics.

Dro Smoe

Looks like it's a Ca and Mg deficiency based on those leaf margins. I'd change out the reservoir to be sure that the nutrients are balanced, and then I'd add some Calimagic (less N than Calmag) to the mix; you'll be good at 3-5 ml/gal. Keep an eye on new growth and adjust the Calimagic as needed.

What's the EC and origin of your base water? I personally would drop the big bud and the bud candy. I'm not one for all the bs snake potions that simply muck up the waters, so to speak. I've done a side by side with two clones and bud candy, and noticed no differences worth mentioning.

Latest posts

Latest posts