What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

who has a good indica?

I am looking for a strong indica - something like an afghani with hash-plant features, I love a strong hashy resinous indica! I really am getting into indicas so some good recommendations would be awesome!

I have heard good things about nspecta's bubba kush, and bodhi's gear as well.

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
Ruskointhehouse, The two I am the most eager to grow again and share are(Ace seeds China Yunnan and CannaBioGen's Peyote Purple). If you grow organically in soil the flavor and smell are incredible. They produce well and are beautiful at harvest and in the curing jars. I hope this helps. If you buy through the Ace seeds site. The service is second to none. Peace

rolandomota

Bubba delight by cannabiogen has my attention at the moment i would buy that its bubba x peyote purp peyote purple is a bubba kush dominant strain

Last edited:
pure indica?

Sensi- Maple leaf indica
Cannabiogen- Pakistan chitral kush

Hybrid?

******s seeds- herijuana
Reserva privada- LA Confidential

My best suggestions appreciated by many indica lovers

Ruskointhehouse, The two I am the most eager to grow again and share are(Ace seeds China Yunnan and CannaBioGen's Peyote Purple). If you grow organically in soil the flavor and smell are incredible. They produce well and are beautiful at harvest and in the curing jars. I hope this helps. If you buy through the Ace seeds site. The service is second to none. Peace
I do grow organic in soil :biggrin:

def have to look into those thanks!:tiphat:

pure indica?

Sensi- Maple leaf indica
Cannabiogen- Pakistan chitral kush

Hybrid?

******s seeds- herijuana
Reserva privada- LA Confidential

My best suggestions appreciated by many indica lovers

I've heard about the Maple leaf I heard it was good stuff too.
I have also heard CannaBioGen mentioned a few times here so they sound goos as well - much obliged those are great recommendations - that LA Con is always outta stock :cry:

I emailed DNA and they said tangie is one of the best they have. My girls cousin swears herijuana is the holy grail lol I def would have to give that a try

Verdantgreen Bubba Kush seeds. I like the S1s but the crosses I hear are also good.
I used to have a connect on some chronic bubba kush the guy grew it in coco and just killed it - he moved and had to shut down the garden I was so upset...
Bubba kush is some sticky and something I was looking into - I know Nspecta has a good cut of it
I haven't heard of Verdantgreen I'll have to give it a look

BombBudPuffa

Veteran
Here are some indicas. Asad Kashmir, Peyote purple, greenmans deep chunk, hazemans Monkey Balls and verdant greens pre98 bubba s1.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 2017-05-29-20-57-01.jpg
    2017-05-29-20-57-01.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 10
F

FreeUrMind

I am looking for an I indica for my insomnia so I am going too look up
All these strains mentioned cheers