You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > Chem Walker

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
Chem Walker Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-05-2017, 01:11 AM #1
Medfinder

Medfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud of
Chem Walker, ChemBudder.. Chemijuana..Chemrilla

This Cross is Male Chem 91 x Female Skywalker Og

4 seeds were put in water and sank after 6 hours and are now showing points at 15 hours.
peat pellets?

fox farm ocean forest perlite mix

t 5's

seeds from the female..

Chem Walker seeds Germinate

Acts 2:38 (KJV)
38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Genesis 1:29 (KJV)
29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.

Last edited by Medfinder; 07-24-2018 at 02:08 AM.. Reason: added another seed line
Medfinder is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-05-2017, 01:16 AM #2
DoubleTripleOG
Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire

DoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivor
I always like using Black Gold seedling starter mix. CFL's hanging vert make for super bushy seed plants, LED's will ,make for fat sturdy stalks. I love using a mix of different types of lighting, makes for super healthy seedlings.

Photosynthetically active radiation, often abbreviated PAR, designates the spectral range (wave band) of solar radiation from 400 to 700 nanometers that photosynthetic organisms are able to use in the process of photosynthesis.

I am chemically man-made like the Incredible Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceangrownkush View Post
He is mad we all have the cut, supposed to be top secret nuclear bomb recipe cut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
you can't get blood out of a stone.
DoubleTripleOG is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-05-2017, 01:19 AM #3
Medfinder

Medfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud of
some say it should be sky walker chem to be botanically correct...lol..

BLACK GOLD SEED STARTER ...

whoops.. I saw black Gold seed starter hmm ships from amazon in 5 days..too long.

do i risk direct ocean forest exposure?

led? 2700k with 5000k cfl supplemental hmm... the 99 cent store had 3600 lumen 5000k 45 watt curly's for 99 cents!

vertical Cfls.. going add 30 percent more perlite to Ocean Forest and plant direct in 1 gallon containers

38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.

Last edited by Medfinder; 05-05-2017 at 01:31 AM..

Old 05-05-2017, 01:41 AM #4
Americangrower

Americangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleTripleOG View Post
I always like using Black Gold seedling starter mix. CFL's hanging vert make for super bushy seed plants, LED's will ,make for fat sturdy stalks. I love using a mix of different types of lighting, makes for super healthy seedlings.
does the Black Gold absorb water, I made the mistake of using Jiffy starter for the 1st and last time. This shit repels water..fokking useless.
Going back to my trusted peat pucks.

Nice cross Med what seed co is the 91 from or is it a reversed clone.
I think Kemba Walker would be a good name for it or maybe Chemba Walker
Americangrower is offline Quote

Old 05-05-2017, 01:51 AM #5
Medfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Americangrower View Post
does the Black Gold absorb water, I made the mistake of using Jiffy starter for the 1st and last time. This shit repels water..fokking useless.
Going back to my trusted peat pucks.

Nice cross Med what seed co is the 91 from or is it a reversed clone.
I think Kemba Walker would be a good name for it or maybe Chemba Walker
Cali connection...chem 91 sk va

now some say...IT'S SNAKE OIL...
these are the seeds started last year. 80 percent germination on the chem 91 sk va

got jiffy 7s..and other stuff hmm..still got many seeds left of this cross. just going do 4 to see whats what.

so many crosses now done with chem 91 sk va x many...many dispensary clones.

the skywalker og female after a 40 day cure is skunk pine sol fuel with some berry under tone. the females from the chem 91 sk va smelled like stale turpentine petroleum ether funk

Old 05-05-2017, 02:08 AM #6
Americangrower

Americangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant future
damn so thats 91 x Swerves OG.....nice choice

Old 05-05-2017, 03:27 AM #7
Medfinder

Quote:
damn so thats 91 x Swerves OG.....nice choice
uhh...swerves supposed male chem 91 sk va x with billy's allstar clones Skywalker Og

OK.. now i was thinking... how bout 4 more? hmm..

Yup! allstar clones Female Budder Og x swerves snake oil chem 91
sk va?

Chem Budder... 4 just put in water..

4 chem budder seeds

Jar of chem budder seeds
chem budder seeds

budder Og? looks like they're still in...
https://www.instagram.com/allstarclones/?hl=en

Glad kyle dropped some strawberry Og clones and I was able to cross those with swerves snake oil Chem 91 sk va maybe all get 4 of those going..
https://www.facebook.com/allstarclones/

Last edited by Medfinder; 05-05-2017 at 03:47 AM..

Old 05-06-2017, 04:57 AM #8
Medfinder

chem walker is planted.

Chem budder has started to point

Old 05-06-2017, 05:00 AM #9
Americangrower

looks like you went with the Ocean forest choice.

Old 05-06-2017, 05:26 AM #10
Medfinder

Quote:
looks like you went with the Ocean forest choice.
mix 30 percent more perlite

also gonna use cups first transplant into hybrid soil mix into one gallons later.

should i pop chem 91 sk va x kosher Og next? or chem 91 sk va x kyle kushman's strawberry og? or blackwater...or blue dream..or chem 91 skva v GG4..or..40 other different seed crosses?

Last edited by Medfinder; 05-06-2017 at 05:32 AM.. Reason: new