What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Looking for daytime up positive thoughts smoke

Borderliner

Now have tried malawi and zamaldelica. Waiting on the zam to get to 16 wks or more so far I'm really loving the white knuckle roller coaster comes in waves effect. It's just too debilitating to function. Also like while high on zam I get more spiritual insights.

So what do you guys recommend? Ethiopian, Nep Jam, Oriental Express smoke reports all sound promising.:dance013:

doams

dp`s durban poison.

I can vape this all day and night
it gives plenty energy/positive thinking
and motivation to do all kinds of things :D
brings happiness to my life even on a cloudy day or night
anytime, everytime
cant complain ever about insomnia since vaping this all night long from time to time
its very good
easy to grow too.

e: ops realized its ace thread..
feel free to remove this post if needed.

sorry about that

Borderliner

dp`s durban poison.

I can vape this all day and night
it gives plenty energy/positive thinking
and motivation to do all kinds of things :D
brings happiness to my life even on a cloudy day or night
anytime, everytime
cant complain ever about insomnia since vaping this all night long from time to time
its very good
easy to grow too.

e: ops realized its ace thread..
feel free to remove this post if needed.

sorry about that

doams, good one. durban poison. who's dp?

from what have read looks like it's hard to get a good durban poison.
:tiphat:

deepwaterdude

I can second the notion on the tikal, smoking some right now;) Spiritual, positive but absolutely no tiredness. Peachy smoke. My Bangi haze is maybe even a little too electric at first, but potent and definitely up.

Borderliner

I can second the notion on the tikal, smoking some right now;) Spiritual, positive but absolutely no tiredness. Peachy smoke. My Bangi haze is maybe even a little too electric at first, but potent and definitely up.

dwd, that's what like to hear and since sitting on some Bangi haze beans just have to figure out when to run em. MalawixPanama tray full in beer cups now and about 8-10" so their up next. Next order have to get some tikal. :tiphat:

ULMW

Ethiopian! All round pleasing feel and great creativity. Plus massive yields! A great daytime herb

ULMW

Greetings Borderliner, Thank you, too. Not tried Tiksl but would follow Dubi's recommendations when looking for your daytime choice. He has expert guidance on all the strains he breeds and farms. The NepJam is also a pleasing Jamaican Combo that mellows ones days. Hope you find your strain.

Borderliner

Greetings Borderliner, Thank you, too. Not tried Tiksl but would follow Dubi's recommendations when looking for your daytime choice. He has expert guidance on all the strains he breeds and farms. The NepJam is also a pleasing Jamaican Combo that mellows ones days. Hope you find your strain.

thanks ULMW, going to place in next order tikal and Ethiopian. give me some time to decide between the two. :tiphat:

The English Cut

My current daytime smoke is the limited edition panama x malawi fem hybrid. It's got a great positive, happy and clear effect that i really enjoy. Lovely fruity and slightly woody/haze flavour too. That's my recommendation anyway, might be worth getting some while they're in stock. peace, TEC.

C

Columbo

Haven't tried it personally but I think the Honduras may suit your needs as well. Anything with a lower overall THC/Cannabinoid level I would imagine.

Gelado`

Veteran
I grow a pure Cambodian sativa specifically for daytime smoke. Nice, up high, not debilitating unless you smoke too much and no couchlock. I need to run some more later this year as I'm running low.

Lean Green

Operating Outside the Law
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I grow a pure Cambodian sativa specifically for daytime smoke. Nice, up high, not debilitating unless you smoke too much and no couchlock. I need to run some more later this year as I'm running low.

Would you tell us more about this Cambodian, please?

Borderliner

Thanks for all the feedback it's good to heard. Cambodian sounds interesting as panamaxmalawi. I'm sitting on a pak of panamaxmalawi have heard it's not as potent as malawixpanama which have a tray full of beers cups now about 12".:tiphat:

Gelado`

Veteran
The Cambodian I grew was from seeds I got in Siem Reap--good bud, decent potency, but the bud wasn't that fresh. I got much better bud in Phnom Penh a year later. Lots of trichs, lovely taste and quite fresh. I am going to try the Phnom Penh stuff next. Pure sativa buds, seeded, and just the best sativa high for me--it must have a high CBD content as it is a relaxed high without anxiety.

The bud I grew was far more resinous and potent than the outdoor grown and cured stuff for sure! It made my fingers really sticky when broken up. I have some seeded stuff left, but it's over a year old now and has been stored in a paper bag. Still does the job but I want to try the Phnom Penh stuff next. Leafy, though, and long flowering, but so worth it.

Koondense

Veteran
Panama x Bangi Haze, a lovely daytime companion :)

Hash, lemon, incense and honey tasting vapor with a dynamic high(introspective, euphoria, feel good, mood and thought enhancing) which lasts pretty long(up to 3-4 hours).
Ceiling is also high(you can get in borderline trip mode and pass out) and there's very little tolerance buildup despite its strength. This was a more Panama pheno.

I'm growing my Pangi#2 atm(BangiHaze pheno it seems) and she smells sharper and more scary :)

Cheers

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Now have tried malawi and zamaldelica. Waiting on the zam to get to 16 wks or more so far I'm really loving the white knuckle roller coaster comes in waves effect. It's just too debilitating to function. Also like while high on zam I get more spiritual insights.

So what do you guys recommend? Ethiopian, Nep Jam, Oriental Express smoke reports all sound promising.:dance013:

Hi Borderliner,

I'm glad you have found a nice Zamaldelica pheno of your taste ;)

Your question has been asked very frequently in this room, and my reply is more or less the same .... if you are looking for a sativa or sativa dominant hybrid with a positive, uplifting and well focused effect then i would recommend you Congo, Congo x Kali China, Guatemala, Orient Express sativa pheno (mainly from standard/regular version), Nepal Jam (not so uplifting but very pleasant and positive), Tikal and Zamaldelica mango carrot pheno (the thai pheno is a bit too much scary and nervous). And if you have the 'courage' to deal with the very tropical long flowering sativas then Green Haze, Honduras and Ethiopian. I think the new Ethiopian and Honduras hybrids we have recently produced will fit these effects as well.

Hope it helps!

PD: Thank you all for your recommendations :) I think the new Panama and Malawi hybrids are too strong for a functional day time use, but guess i'm just getting old and weak :D