Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique Vendors > Female Seeds > Maroc/Ketama

Thread Title Search    
Click to Upgrade your account
 Maroc/Ketama Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-21-2006, 04:32 PM   #1
- ezra -
.strangelove.

- ezra - has much to be proud of- ezra - has much to be proud of- ezra - has much to be proud of- ezra - has much to be proud of- ezra - has much to be proud of- ezra - has much to be proud of- ezra - has much to be proud of- ezra - has much to be proud of- ezra - has much to be proud of
Maroc/Ketama

Anyone growing or has grown Maroc? I am considering growing this strain outdoors in South Australia and was just hoping to see some reports on it and maybe a few pics from anyone who is/has grown it.

Also I have never had Ketama hash so I dont know what it smells like. Can someone descibe the Ketama smell/taste?

~DrStrangelove~

esbe:

"We are not criminals, we grow our own shit and
don't want to support gangsters and terrorists.
We are freedom fighters and nature lovers and
our hobby does not hurt one single person."

- ezra - jest offline   Quote

Old 08-21-2006, 07:45 PM   #2
pez

pez will become famous soon enough
I currently have one Maroc going outdoors. She was started around late May, not sure of the exact time. Started flowering in the begining of July at about 3 feet, and is now about 5 1/2 feet. This is in the midwest US, btw.

She is now at about 5/6 weeks, here are a few pictures from a few days ago. As you can see I nute burned her pretty bad, not a heavy feeder.

I don't know what Ketama smells like either, but I tried a sample bud and I would describe the smell and taste as a deep earthy/hashy/skunky type of scent, but this was just dried for a few days, and not cured. I also had one in in veg which had a "floral" scent, but it didn't make it. Plan to harvest her some where around September 1.

pez jest offline   Quote

Old 08-21-2006, 08:45 PM   #3
kabulbaba

kabulbaba is on a distinguished road
http://forum.hanfburg.de/fhb/showthread.php?t=223916

Its pictures from germany this year, im think in australia come this strain perfect.
kabulbaba jest offline   Quote

Old 08-22-2006, 12:50 AM   #4
- ezra -
.strangelove.

- ezra - has much to be proud of- ezra - has much to be proud of- ezra - has much to be proud of- ezra - has much to be proud of- ezra - has much to be proud of- ezra - has much to be proud of- ezra - has much to be proud of- ezra - has much to be proud of- ezra - has much to be proud of
thanks for the replies. good pics in that link kabulbaba, what did the germans say about this strain?

good luck with your grow pez

~DrStrangelove~

esbe:

Old 08-22-2006, 06:10 AM   #5
CCronik
Is wising he was in the dam

CCronik will become famous soon enough
Whats up I got 2 packs of female seeds maroc this year for outdoor and am very very pleased. I would say to top and fim the plant tho as it isnt as compact as other strains. Check out my grow in my sig for some pics of the Maroc. Gonna have about 10 more to harvest soon. Good luck and cant go wrong with Maroc one of the fastest finishers ive ever seen other than an autoflowerer.

Those are the only shots of my maroc plants for now. Will have the harvest pics very soon.
"Expect the results and process to go fantastic!" I think the reason people of experience are able to top their previous best is the fact that what we believe will happen often does. This is the power of soul, the power of you! This power is love in reality. So, Love yourself and believe in yourself and you will exceed your expectations. Those who have unrealistic expectations never get what they expect but if we are patient we can achieve any goal. In this dimension we have this power but it isn't instantaneous. It takes time and a thing called perseverance."-BOG
CCronik jest offline   Quote

Old 08-22-2006, 12:08 PM   #6
- ezra -
.strangelove.

Thanks for your report CCronic. Reason I was considering Maroc is manly because I am after a fast finishing sativa. Glad to see you are happy with it. How would you describe the smell of this strain?

~DrStrangelove~

esbe:

Old 08-22-2006, 07:48 PM   #7
kabulbaba

Well the germans are happy with this strain . The july was very very hot here in europe and august change it rapidly,almost rain and cold the first 2 weeks, but now come a nice
ähh herbst ( end summer ??? )
i grow my marocs on the balcony(in switzerland ) and looks same as the pics in the link.im think they finish in 2-3 weeks.
lovley plant,lots of sugar and a sweet ,hashy smell,very fine.

Old 08-22-2006, 10:01 PM   #8
Female Seeds

Female Seeds will become famous soon enoughFemale Seeds will become famous soon enough
Maroc........always a pleasant surprice and far under estimated.

Old 08-23-2006, 11:20 AM   #9
- ezra -
.strangelove.

herbst = autmn

Fembean - how would you describe the smell and taste of Maroc? Also would you rate it as mould resistant? What about the potency and effect?

~DrStrangelove~

esbe:

Old 08-23-2006, 07:03 PM   #10
kabulbaba

@ erza

Merci,thx i forgot the english word : -)

Old 08-23-2006, 08:58 PM   #11
turtle power

turtle power is on a distinguished road
The good thing about their outdoor line, is unlike other early strains, they really finish off early like advertised....

If you need an early harvest, mix up some of their outdoor strains with some of their indoors strains... You will have an early harvest, then a month later the second harvest..

greetz
turtle power jest offline   Quote

Old 08-23-2006, 09:07 PM   #12
Dr. D

Dr. D has a reputation beyond reputeDr. D has a reputation beyond reputeDr. D has a reputation beyond reputeDr. D has a reputation beyond reputeDr. D has a reputation beyond reputeDr. D has a reputation beyond reputeDr. D has a reputation beyond reputeDr. D has a reputation beyond reputeDr. D has a reputation beyond reputeDr. D has a reputation beyond reputeDr. D has a reputation beyond repute
Maroc from last summer

Nice strain...some phenos will be plain and earthy in taste but others are very very nice complex taste high is quit nice too but not that potent and not what id call a sativa high...peace

To fathom hell or soar angelic
Just take a pinch of psychedelic
Humphrey Osmond
Dr. D jest offline   Quote

Old 08-24-2006, 12:52 AM   #13
CCronik

wow D nice nice lookin buds
"Expect the results and process to go fantastic!" I think the reason people of experience are able to top their previous best is the fact that what we believe will happen often does. This is the power of soul, the power of you! This power is love in reality. So, Love yourself and believe in yourself and you will exceed your expectations. Those who have unrealistic expectations never get what they expect but if we are patient we can achieve any goal. In this dimension we have this power but it isn't instantaneous. It takes time and a thing called perseverance."-BOG

Old 08-24-2006, 01:39 AM   #14
- ezra -
.strangelove.

Fantastic photos there Dr D. Looks like it worked quite well for you. Where were they grown and how early did they finish? Have you got any pulled back shots of like the entire plants? Also this earthy smell you described, would you say its very strong?

~DrStrangelove~

esbe:

Old 08-25-2006, 08:40 AM   #15
CCronik

Heres the cola bud on my maroc its almost doubled in size since the last time i saw it gettin huge. an easy 3 1/2 inches wide and about 10 inches long. Only got a week left till harvest I checked the trichs and they are nearly 90% amber. Im sure this last week will do wonders. No doubt about it next year im doing maroc exclusively. ive still yet to see a monster maroc plant tho. Im thinkin ill get 3-4 oz off my bigger maroc but I just dont think there big on harvest. This is only my first outdoor grow next year im gonna have some Maroc trees u wait.