Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Women's Forum > Women who LIKE growing cannabis.

Thread Title Search
Women who LIKE growing cannabis. Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-25-2017, 04:13 PM #1
#1cheesebuds

#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of
Women who LIKE growing cannabis.

I have been single for most of my life with only a small hand full of girlfriends over the passed 20 years. Mostly because its hard to find a GF who likes to grow cannabis flowers as much as I do.

It just became easer to be alone with out any female drama! If I could find a girlfriend who LOVES to grow cannabis as much as me and doesn't have drama, that would be great. I'm wondering if any exists. I'm sure there have to be some out there but they seem very hard to find.

I feel like if it happens it will just be by pure luck. Ideally my dream girl would look average but would want a house on some land with a big garden of fruits and veggies on one side and cannabis on the other side. Have an off the grid house solar power and every thing.

Your thoughts about this would be great. thanks.
#1cheesebuds is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-25-2017, 04:44 PM #2
Lester Beans
Frequent Flyer

Lester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond repute
They are out there! My wife is exactly as you describe. I got wicked lucky, that's for sure.

Keep looking bro, you will find her!
Lester Beans is online now Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-25-2017, 07:44 PM #3
Cvh

Cvh is a glorious beacon of lightCvh is a glorious beacon of lightCvh is a glorious beacon of lightCvh is a glorious beacon of lightCvh is a glorious beacon of lightCvh is a glorious beacon of lightCvh is a glorious beacon of lightCvh is a glorious beacon of lightCvh is a glorious beacon of lightCvh is a glorious beacon of lightCvh is a glorious beacon of light
Hi my brother,

Don't know if you know this already but there are specific dating websites for Cannabis enthousiast. Just google Cannabis Dating.

Get your profile out my friend and get in touch with other people.

Old 04-27-2017, 01:21 AM #4
420somewhere
Hi ho here we go

420somewhere is a survivor420somewhere is a survivor420somewhere is a survivor420somewhere is a survivor420somewhere is a survivor420somewhere is a survivor420somewhere is a survivor420somewhere is a survivor420somewhere is a survivor420somewhere is a survivor420somewhere is a survivor
Cool Keep looking..

My wife and I have been together for almost 40 years. I rolled every joint (50,000)

This run I had her pull fans leaves to get ready to dry then she snipped the buds off to jar.

P.S. I make the CannaBudder and she makes the cookies

Prop 215 Compliant
420somewhere is online now Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-27-2017, 08:38 AM #5
EastFortRock

EastFortRock will become famous soon enoughEastFortRock will become famous soon enoughEastFortRock will become famous soon enough
My wife doesn't want anything to do with growing or consuming cannabis and we are still in love after all these years. We get along great! You don't really need someone that grows , just some one that truly doesn't mind if you do. IMO
EastFortRock is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-27-2017, 02:03 PM #6
Lester Beans
Frequent Flyer

Lester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond repute
But its way better when you can share it all together!
Lester Beans is online now Quote

Old 04-27-2017, 02:47 PM #7
Kook

Kook will become famous soon enough
You will find
Kook is offline Quote

Old 04-28-2017, 02:14 AM #8
#1cheesebuds

#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lester Beans View Post
But its way better when you can share it all together!

Yes it is best. And for me its a must. I want a wife who wants to share the passion of growing and smoking and living off the grid.

I will for sure keep looking.

Another problem is, I keep seeing women who date these asshole guys who treat them like trash. I am a nice and funny guy. I guess there are a lot of women out there that are attracted those asshole types...
#1cheesebuds is offline Quote

Old 04-28-2017, 09:45 AM #9
Kook

Kook will become famous soon enough
Keep fresh and clean too
Kook is offline Quote

Old 04-28-2017, 02:26 PM #10
dddaver

dddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant future
This issue can be complicated. My girlfriend has worked at Target for 23 years. I refuse jeopardize her job or retirement.

Things are changing. But we live in FL. And like some other things I can think of, FL will be wiping up the rear of any enlightened changes.

DAV -

I can't decide which I like better: either, arguing on the internet is like winning in the Special Olympics, you might win but you're still retarded; or never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience; or you can't fix stupid, so why argue with it? They all are funny, and all are true too.

"Well, da Nile ain't just some big river in Egypt neither."

"No reason to get excited," the thief, he kindly spoke,
"There are many here among us who feel that life is but a joke.
But you and I, we've been through that, and this is not our fate,
So let us not talk falsely now, the hour is getting late.
-
Bob Dylan: All Along the Watchtower

Rights aren’t rights if someone can take them away.
-George Carlin

"The fool thinks himself to be wise, but the wise Man knows himself to be a fool
"
-William Shakespeare

Long signatures suck.
-dddaver

dddaver is offline Quote