Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > Micro Grows > El Tigre's LED/ZEN tent

Thread Title Search
El Tigre's LED/ZEN tent Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-25-2017, 12:56 AM #1
El Tigre

El Tigre is a name known to allEl Tigre is a name known to allEl Tigre is a name known to allEl Tigre is a name known to allEl Tigre is a name known to allEl Tigre is a name known to allEl Tigre is a name known to allEl Tigre is a name known to allEl Tigre is a name known to allEl Tigre is a name known to allEl Tigre is a name known to all
El Tigre's LED/ZEN tent

Hi to all! Because YOU micro-growers gave me a big inspiration and made me start growing even if I had only small space available, I’ve decided to open a thread and share my grows too. I hope this can be inspiring for someone, or at least interesting.
My setup is very minimal and I’ve tried to stay cheap and simple. It’s my only growing space at the moment, so for now I grow from seed (feminized). I use the grow box also for drying*.
Thanks to Blynx for making me discover the “Screw in Led” thing (yes I was lurking, LOL), I have 62 W (4 x 13W 2700K + 1 x 10W 5000K) of led at the moment**.

* During the time i found more convenient using a carton box connected to my tent intake (this is shown later in this thread)

** Edit: Wattage updated at January 2020, based on the actual range used

Last edited by El Tigre; 01-18-2020 at 08:01 PM..
El Tigre is offline Quote

12 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-25-2017, 12:58 AM #2
El Tigre

El Tigre is a name known to allEl Tigre is a name known to allEl Tigre is a name known to allEl Tigre is a name known to allEl Tigre is a name known to allEl Tigre is a name known to allEl Tigre is a name known to allEl Tigre is a name known to allEl Tigre is a name known to allEl Tigre is a name known to allEl Tigre is a name known to all
Some pics of the plants:

trainwreck 66 FLO

8 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-25-2017, 12:59 AM #3
El Tigre

whiteberry 56 FLO

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-25-2017, 01:01 AM #4
El Tigre

jackywhite 58 FLO

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-25-2017, 01:14 AM #5
ReikoX
Knight of the BlackSvn

ReikoX has a reputation beyond reputeReikoX has a reputation beyond reputeReikoX has a reputation beyond reputeReikoX has a reputation beyond reputeReikoX has a reputation beyond reputeReikoX has a reputation beyond reputeReikoX has a reputation beyond reputeReikoX has a reputation beyond reputeReikoX has a reputation beyond reputeReikoX has a reputation beyond reputeReikoX has a reputation beyond repute
Looking good in there! I like the info graphic of your setup.
ReikoX is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-25-2017, 01:54 AM #6
SuperBudBros

SuperBudBros will become famous soon enoughSuperBudBros will become famous soon enough
How many grams you get with 78 watts?

Old 04-25-2017, 02:54 PM #7
blynx
WALSTIB

blynx has much to be proud ofblynx has much to be proud ofblynx has much to be proud ofblynx has much to be proud ofblynx has much to be proud ofblynx has much to be proud ofblynx has much to be proud ofblynx has much to be proud ofblynx has much to be proud ofblynx has much to be proud ofblynx has much to be proud of
Nice setup!
I like the graphics you created showing the setup and progression of the cab.
blynx is offline Quote

Old 04-25-2017, 03:03 PM #8
starke

starke has a reputation beyond reputestarke has a reputation beyond reputestarke has a reputation beyond reputestarke has a reputation beyond reputestarke has a reputation beyond reputestarke has a reputation beyond reputestarke has a reputation beyond reputestarke has a reputation beyond reputestarke has a reputation beyond reputestarke has a reputation beyond reputestarke has a reputation beyond repute
Looks like you are rockin' it with screw in LEDs. Like your setup. Congrats.
“We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true.” ~Robert Wilensky

"Spread the knowledge, be humble if you don't know, be helpful if you do, if you are wrong, admit it quickly and emphatically, and overgrow the world." (SuperWeed 2017)

"Always keep in mind that when the hearse pulls up to pick you up, there is no trunk or luggage rack on that bitch." (Author unknown)

ACTIVE

Outdoor Hydro Herbs and Leafy Greens (Current Grow Begins on Page 5)

Completed
starke is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-25-2017, 06:14 PM #9
SandyFantasyman

Last edited by SandyFantasyman; 08-17-2019 at 02:37 PM..

Old 04-25-2017, 07:44 PM #10
El Tigre

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReikoX View Post
Looking good in there! I like the info graphic of your setup.
Quote:
Originally Posted by blynx View Post
Nice setup!
I like the graphics you created showing the setup and progression of the cab.
Quote:
Originally Posted by starke View Post
Looks like you are rockin' it with screw in LEDs. Like your setup. Congrats.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SandyFantasyman View Post
I really enjoy seeing what people are growing with screw in LED bulbs. I'm currently just using them in my germ/clone box, but some of you are getting some significant yields going pop to chop.

In for knowledge.
Thanks to all guys! I appreciate your positive feedback for the tent and the graphic skills
Since Blynx mentioned (and to be fair inspired ..) the pics with the progressions into the tent, it's time to post them also here.