What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bubba Kush x ErdPurt almost done

Ras Pablo

Veteran
Hello friends and ACE lovers. I was blessed with some seeds directly from Dubi's hands some time ago including theses great Bubba Kush x ErdPurt fem.

I have only the chance to test one indoors but, has turned to be really really nice, very nice vigour, health and easy growing super resistant to everything (thrips, hot stress and high fertilizer dose)

She's 57 now, I think will be ready aroung 65-70 days, she's a very Bubba like pheno and I know how I love Bubba Kush done for full potency and terpenes concentration. Smells very hashplant like and piney, with some really sweet aromas coming from the ErdPurt side I guess.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Thanks Dubi!

subrovka

wow, looking really goood!! I love the smell of the Bubba K x K. China cross I´m growing atm and your girl there looks at least as good!! nice keep it up : )

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hola Ras :D

Que bueno verte por aqui! Thanks for sharing pics of your Bubba Kush x ErdPurt fem :yes:
She looks indeed more Bubba Kush dominant, but more vigorous, very nice resins! The piney aromas come from the ErdPurt green pheno. Must be a very tasty hashplant blend ;) Enjoy her friend!

What other strains did you grow beside her ?