Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Grow along with AG and son's

Thread Title Search
Click for Cannapot - buy cannabis seeds
Grow along with AG and son's Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-15-2017, 05:54 AM #1
Americangrower

Americangrower has much to be proud ofAmericangrower has much to be proud ofAmericangrower has much to be proud ofAmericangrower has much to be proud ofAmericangrower has much to be proud ofAmericangrower has much to be proud ofAmericangrower has much to be proud ofAmericangrower has much to be proud ofAmericangrower has much to be proud ofAmericangrower has much to be proud ofAmericangrower has much to be proud of
Grow along with AG and son's

Well not much to see yet as I just bought some seeds and put them in paper towel/baggies. Yep I'm old school I still germ that way. Anyway here's what we are starting with

The seeds are
Aj's ECSD x (Paris OG x Grateful Breath)

To my knowledge Paris OG is a JoshD s1. It was the clone that won Michigan cup.
Grateful Breath is from Gage Green it's OGKB (f) x Joseph (m) (seed found in Underdog bag)

GG#4 x (Paris OG x GB)

I keep clones of everything so male or female if something meets my high standard of excellence I will be keeping it around for future projects.

so not much to see yet, but I just wanted to get a thread going
Americangrower is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-15-2017, 12:52 PM #2
Bud_Man10

Bud_Man10 is just really niceBud_Man10 is just really niceBud_Man10 is just really niceBud_Man10 is just really niceBud_Man10 is just really niceBud_Man10 is just really niceBud_Man10 is just really niceBud_Man10 is just really nice
Good luck AG, will be tagging along for the ride....

Peace
BM
Bud_Man10 is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-28-2017, 01:33 AM #3
Americangrower

Americangrower has much to be proud ofAmericangrower has much to be proud ofAmericangrower has much to be proud ofAmericangrower has much to be proud ofAmericangrower has much to be proud ofAmericangrower has much to be proud ofAmericangrower has much to be proud ofAmericangrower has much to be proud ofAmericangrower has much to be proud ofAmericangrower has much to be proud ofAmericangrower has much to be proud of
ok well 1st seedlings are just starting out but I'm adding to the seeds. Going to be dropping 10 each of GmanWho's crosses

if you can't read them they are GG4, Cory stardawg and Chaco ECSD all X c99

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-05-2017, 08:28 PM #4
Americangrower

Ok not much to see yet but I do have a few AJ x Paris Great and Gg4 x Paris breath seedlings

Old 05-05-2017, 08:34 PM #5
Americangrower

The GG's are tiny Lil things 3 of them didn't make it I may drop some more seeds.
Then again with all the C99 crosses just starting to sprout I may have enough seedlings for right now

Old 05-05-2017, 09:24 PM #6
Bud_Man10

Bud_Man10 is just really niceBud_Man10 is just really niceBud_Man10 is just really niceBud_Man10 is just really niceBud_Man10 is just really niceBud_Man10 is just really niceBud_Man10 is just really niceBud_Man10 is just really nice
Off to the races! Looking good so far AG!

Peace
BM
Bud_Man10 is offline Quote

Old 05-05-2017, 10:58 PM #7
toxic hippie

toxic hippie has much to be proud oftoxic hippie has much to be proud oftoxic hippie has much to be proud oftoxic hippie has much to be proud oftoxic hippie has much to be proud oftoxic hippie has much to be proud oftoxic hippie has much to be proud oftoxic hippie has much to be proud oftoxic hippie has much to be proud oftoxic hippie has much to be proud oftoxic hippie has much to be proud of
should be some interesting phenos popping out.
toxic hippie is offline Quote

Old 05-12-2017, 05:57 PM #8
Americangrower

No idea why pic are rotating on upload but here is the AJ sd x PGB and GG xPGB in there new pots

Old 05-12-2017, 05:59 PM #9
Americangrower

Here's the 28 seedlings of gmanwho's C99 crossed to Chaco sd, GG4 and Cory Stardawg

Old 05-12-2017, 06:35 PM #10
juanaBFree

juanaBFree is on a distinguished road
Whoa! Just got dizzy looking at those pics.

Seriously, though...I'm pulling up a chair here. Looks like you're off to a good start. Some interesting genetics...
juanaBFree is offline Quote