Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Best knock your ass out strain for sleep?

Thread Title Search
Best knock your ass out strain for sleep? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-09-2017, 04:57 PM #1
Wendull C.

Wendull C. has a brilliant futureWendull C. has a brilliant futureWendull C. has a brilliant futureWendull C. has a brilliant futureWendull C. has a brilliant futureWendull C. has a brilliant futureWendull C. has a brilliant futureWendull C. has a brilliant futureWendull C. has a brilliant futureWendull C. has a brilliant futureWendull C. has a brilliant future
Best knock your ass out strain for sleep?

I have trouble sleeping. I have been making dry sift and pressing it. Then I eat a three gram chunk at night. It works but my hybrid an Sat Dom strains make me take such I high dose I get half psychedelic thoughts before I fall asleep and a groggy feeling with a hang over headache in the morning. I can only do that when I work late.

I have a lot of seeds from bog and other indica's. I was wanting others opinions on what works for them.

Ideas?
Wendull C. is offline Quote

Old 04-09-2017, 05:11 PM #2
shawkmon
Pleasantly dissociated

shawkmon has a brilliant futureshawkmon has a brilliant futureshawkmon has a brilliant futureshawkmon has a brilliant futureshawkmon has a brilliant futureshawkmon has a brilliant futureshawkmon has a brilliant futureshawkmon has a brilliant futureshawkmon has a brilliant futureshawkmon has a brilliant futureshawkmon has a brilliant future
grow some indica dominant plants and let them go really late, so when ya think thewy are done , leave them another 2, 3 weeks, should do the trick. the most sleepy weed ive ever seen was some cherry pie left on the plant outdoors till first week in november(cali od lowers), the herb turned almost black , the herb changed to serious knocvkout sleepy herb, not much high but the shit made me sleep so good .it showed me how ya can make same plant give ya different herb by harvesting at different times. lol last harvest i had mostly clear trichs and my edibles made me trip pretty good , hearing shit while i was laying in bed ha ha good luck bro , i use beer to sleep btw it works, makes ya fat and expensive

Disobedience is the true foundation of liberty. The obedient must be slaves.
Henry David Thoreau
shawkmon is offline Quote

8 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-09-2017, 05:24 PM #3
Bob Green

Bob Green is a glorious beacon of lightBob Green is a glorious beacon of lightBob Green is a glorious beacon of lightBob Green is a glorious beacon of lightBob Green is a glorious beacon of lightBob Green is a glorious beacon of lightBob Green is a glorious beacon of lightBob Green is a glorious beacon of lightBob Green is a glorious beacon of lightBob Green is a glorious beacon of lightBob Green is a glorious beacon of light
Some over ripe OG works wonders for me in that regard.
Bob Green is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-09-2017, 05:27 PM #4
yahooman

yahooman has much to be proud ofyahooman has much to be proud ofyahooman has much to be proud ofyahooman has much to be proud ofyahooman has much to be proud ofyahooman has much to be proud ofyahooman has much to be proud ofyahooman has much to be proud ofyahooman has much to be proud ofyahooman has much to be proud ofyahooman has much to be proud of
black domina,night nurse
yahooman is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-09-2017, 05:30 PM #5
GoatCheese

GoatCheese has disabled reputation
Not a "knock out" but the best stoney sleep meds i've had is CBD Critical Cure from Barney's. It seems to have alot of myrcene in it which is the stuff that will make you sleepy.
..once i fall asleep after smoking some of this (and possibly some THC-only weed) CBD critical Cure seems to keep me deep in sleep, much better than pharma-drugs.

The seeds are fairly cheap too.

CBD Cure has also fair good amount of THC thou it is a CBD-rich strain, so it will get you stoned if you smoke enough of it, Seen few tests showing it having 7-10% THC many times and my keeper is one of those but it's also very rich in CBD
.. but you can also mix some THC-only weed to go with it to make it hit harder. The effect is really nice with the CBD in the smoke, it's somewhat similar to smoking import hash, very "kind" and comfortable effect.

But for sleepy weed in general, you want the myrcene-rich indica stuff that is harveseted late enough = 50% amber trics. Check out some of the weed lab results you can find on the web, many of those list terpene %s also, so you'll get know which strains are myrcene-rich

Critical Mass and -hybrids seem to have good amount of myrcene in them. Critical Kush (CMass x OG Kush) seems to be really potent with 25% THC on many plants, but i have never smoked it personally.

Hope you'll find something that works.
GoatCheese is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-09-2017, 05:40 PM #6
Oliver Pantsoff

Oliver Pantsoff has much to be proud ofOliver Pantsoff has much to be proud ofOliver Pantsoff has much to be proud ofOliver Pantsoff has much to be proud ofOliver Pantsoff has much to be proud ofOliver Pantsoff has much to be proud ofOliver Pantsoff has much to be proud ofOliver Pantsoff has much to be proud ofOliver Pantsoff has much to be proud ofOliver Pantsoff has much to be proud ofOliver Pantsoff has much to be proud of
Bubba kush. Nighty night

OP
Oliver Pantsoff is online now Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-09-2017, 05:57 PM #7
Hemphill

Hemphill will become famous soon enough
Purple Kush would put me to sleep in 15min.La Confidential would do the same but,I could fight it.Not sure where the PK came from.Ultimately, you need to search thru 100% indicas and find the one that works best for your body chemistry.
Hemphill is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-09-2017, 09:15 PM #8
Happy Times

Happy Times has much to be proud ofHappy Times has much to be proud ofHappy Times has much to be proud ofHappy Times has much to be proud ofHappy Times has much to be proud ofHappy Times has much to be proud ofHappy Times has much to be proud ofHappy Times has much to be proud ofHappy Times has much to be proud ofHappy Times has much to be proud ofHappy Times has much to be proud of
GDP- Granddaddy Purps

And pg 10 of this thread has a nighttime recommendation

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....330080&page=10
Happy Times is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-09-2017, 09:20 PM #9
mushulatubbee
Banned

mushulatubbee is just really nicemushulatubbee is just really nicemushulatubbee is just really nicemushulatubbee is just really nicemushulatubbee is just really nicemushulatubbee is just really nicemushulatubbee is just really nicemushulatubbee is just really nicemushulatubbee is just really nicemushulatubbee is just really nicemushulatubbee is just really nice
XXX og , kosher kush, or a heavy pink x ecsd type hybrid left alil past normal harvest like my friend in a previous post said!
mushulatubbee is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-09-2017, 09:26 PM #10
mufafa

mufafa has a spectacular aura aboutmufafa has a spectacular aura aboutmufafa has a spectacular aura aboutmufafa has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by yahooman View Post
black domina,night nurse
Black Domina always gets me. Total KO
mufafa is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.