What's new

The next big thing?

Illuminate

Keyboard Warrior
Veteran
We had the sour, kush, og, cookies, gg4 etc....and the off shoots of those. We even had a landrace reniesance, still going on. Whats going to be the newnew17??:tiphat:

biRdman )

If we get the original brightsides cheese in Circulation that will go to the U.S andbthatvwill be the Next big thing for many
& Seed company's alike. ..... ' would be going ape with the breeding possibilities

Illuminate

Keyboard Warrior
Veteran
Lol.. its funny most people i know that aint roadbag men, are bored of cheese. Lots of ammo about as per but lots of kush too, not og but like master kush and hashplant crosses. I think the next big thing here is going to be what last years newnew was over there.

Easy7

Veteran
Never know what cut will pop up in the future. Depends on new outdoor markets a lot. Different areas will have different growth and have their own varieties.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Yes.

Hopefully the next new thing is reworking old strains to get the quality high back some of us old heads crave.

Some newly worked oldschool Skunk, NL5xHaze, blueberry, Sativa's in general.

I'm sure there will be good tasting boring cuts with tricky new names, but that doesn't do anything for me these days. While being good herb, it only seems to work for a few days.

Illuminate

Keyboard Warrior
Veteran
Yes.

Hopefully the next new thing is reworking old strains to get the quality high back some of us old heads crave.

Some newly worked oldschool Skunk, NL5xHaze, blueberry, Sativa's in general.

I'm sure there will be good tasting boring cuts with tricky new names, but that doesn't do anything for me these days. While being good herb, it only seems to work for a few days.

I want the original Flo, F13 and none of this cardboard tasting flo from recently.