What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Vic's Diary

vicfirth-12

Hello everyone,

This will be a rolling diary with what's going on in the rooms myself and my bud grow in. Growing in soil as well as coco.

My bud and I used to share a house and the grow room inside. We have our own rooms now but we opperate as though we are sharing a room still.

Just cropped 11 Cinderella99 from the recent brother's Grimm release.

The other day I cropped a Forum Cookies x Long Bottom Leaf and an Animal Stomper. The Animal Stomper is Animal Cookies X Grape Stomper OG. I kept 3 females from the animal Stomper, all cookie Dom. I kept a male also.

No.2

No.8

No.10

No10 is the one has just come down.

vicfirth-12

I've two forum cookies x long bottom leaf phenos. This one has just come down.

Currently in flower;
Sage
Forum Cookies x Long Bottom Leaf (other phenomenon)
Psychosis X Animal Stomper x3
Biker kush x8
Road dawg x3

In veg;
MK Ultra (in house selection) x18
Kumaoni x11 Real seed company
Sure Fire Seeds mix:
Fpog x Titanic
Strawberry Daquiri
Bluedawg
Originaldawg F2
Agent Orange F2

Not sure which is which

Keepers;
Originaldawg F1
Psychosis
C99 - 2 phenos
Mk ultra
Silver AK
Animal Stomper 2,8,10 - male
SAGE male - and a female, Dutch cut? (Thanks man, I'll get to you when I've enough posts)
Forum Cookies x Long Bottom Leaf - 1,2

We like smoking hash

:tiphat:

Blazeee

Veteran
Hey there Vic, I've been following your grows on the other site for a while now, glad to see you found your way over here.

Going to sub up for this, looking forward to the show :lurk:

superx

Veteran
Nice line up..

As for the pics and colours, those flower shots look divine.

Look forward to popping back in here...

Good luck Sir with your journal....

Goats

Hello everyone,

This will be a rolling diary with what's going on in the rooms myself and my bud grow in. Growing in soil as well as coco.

My bud and I used to share a house and the grow room inside. We have our own rooms now but we opperate as though we are sharing a room still.

Just cropped 11 Cinderella99 from the recent brother's Grimm release.

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=68689&pictureid=1711602&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=68689&pictureid=1715521&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

The other day I cropped a Forum Cookies x Long Bottom Leaf and an Animal Stomper. The Animal Stomper is Animal Cookies X Grape Stomper OG. I kept 3 females from the animal Stomper, all cookie Dom. I kept a male also.

No.2

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=68689&pictureid=1683302&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

No.8

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=68689&pictureid=1683306&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

No.10

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=68689&pictureid=1683305&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

No10 is the one has just come down.

really nice nuggets there.

subbed. :lurk:

vicfirth-12

Thanks for the kind words fellas. Good to have you in. I made a little bit of Epson from some of the Cinderella99 sift yesterday. Overall I collected 5g of good quality sift from trimming 10oz of dry buds. I have a few OZ of trim that will go into bubble, bho and coconut oil caps. Never have I collected so much decent sift from just manicuring a crop.

Here's some rosin.

I'm in the garden later on so I'll take a few snaps of what's going on.

vicfirth-12

I made a little more rosin this afternoon. I made 2g of sift then pressed it for 1.5g rosin. A 75% return makes me warm to rosin a bit easier.

superx

Veteran
Very nice return and it looks yum, would you normally get 75% return? i will give this a bash next time round with some dry sift.. its normally bubble for me and the odd bit of hand pressed sift. (the change is nice)

Enjoy.

vicfirth-12

The sift was of a reasonable purity so that has a lot to do with the return. I pressed some mid grade import hash and got about a 25% return. It's going down well :)

vicfirth-12

Yo, what you think about bros grimm's C99?

The most homogeneous pack of seeds I've grown out. Very potent, feels like a lot of thc. Uplifting, almost rushy backed up with a decent body effect. Pineapple, grapefruit, cinnamon and skunk.

I got 5gs of sift from trimming 10oz over screens. Going to run some for bho next week and I'm expecting good returns. Never had any strain produce hash of this quality. I didn't grown them brilliantly and they still came out nice.

I've got a jar full of a hazey pheno that tastes like Lilt.

vicfirth-12

Hey folks,

The Karma gear is coming up on about 3 weeks 12/12 in the 500w set up. 9 girls. 5 biker kush and 4 roaddawg.

Smoking on some Forum cookies x LBL and Animal Stomper no.10

The SAGE and the other Forum Cookies x LBL will be finished in a couple of weeks then there will be a shuffle around in order to fill the 2.4m with the 16 MK Ultra cuts. Once they have the tent to themselves i'll document the training and the flowering.

Blazeee

Veteran
The sift was of a reasonable purity so that has a lot to do with the return. I pressed some mid grade import hash and got about a 25% return. It's going down well :)

I've been playing around with rosin myself, pressing sift and bubble in a hair straightner. I was able to get 50% return on the SLH sift/bubble and just shy of 80% on stardawg sift/bubble.

What was the quality like on the rosin you made from the import hash?

:tiphat:

vicfirth-12

It was very similar to the hash in that it's mid grade. Its dark red like the aged resin and left residue on the nail. Great flavour though. If I could ever get charas like I used to I'd love to press a little of it. The high on the outdoor grown plants is hard to match on indoor and it all translates into the hash/oil.

vicfirth-12

14 Mk ultra cuts potted in 15L and super cropped. A few more weeks vegging.

All the flowering plants are stuffed under a 600w as I needed my other tent back for mums and ting.

I've some C99 oil just finishing off. Should be done tomorrow.