Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Soma Seeds > Lavender

Thread Title Search
Lavender Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-18-2006, 11:56 PM #1
Soma

Soma has a spectacular aura aboutSoma has a spectacular aura aboutSoma has a spectacular aura aboutSoma has a spectacular aura aboutSoma has a spectacular aura about
Lavender

These days its my favorite............Lavender.. ........for all your cannabis needs..............Peace Soma

Old 08-18-2006, 11:57 PM #2
Soma

Soma has a spectacular aura aboutSoma has a spectacular aura aboutSoma has a spectacular aura aboutSoma has a spectacular aura aboutSoma has a spectacular aura about
pics

Lavender

and Somini

Old 08-19-2006, 12:26 AM #3

looks delicious

Old 08-19-2006, 02:24 AM #4
motaco
Old School Cottonmouth

Location: The road to Nowhere. But it's a long way away and it's going day by day so it's alright.
motaco has disabled reputation
not the biggest fan of all your work but lavender is a great strain.

The point I'm trying to make here... is that there there ain't no point to it. Thats all it is. Because there ain't no point. You didn't ask to come here and you sure can't choose how to leave. You don't know when you're going to go. So don't take this shit serious now. You better have some fun and plenty of it. Because when the shit is over and you ask for a refund its too late. All I can tell you is to keep some sunshine on your face. -Mudbone
motaco is offline Quote

Old 08-19-2006, 03:17 AM #5

definitely a fan here! damn good medicine.

Old 08-19-2006, 12:09 PM #6
Soma

and another

and a top.................Keep it Lavender................Peace Soma

Old 08-19-2006, 12:13 PM #7
Soma

pics

Lavender

Old 08-19-2006, 01:52 PM #8
Chili_berkster
Greenhorn

Chili_berkster has much to be proud ofChili_berkster has much to be proud ofChili_berkster has much to be proud ofChili_berkster has much to be proud ofChili_berkster has much to be proud ofChili_berkster has much to be proud ofChili_berkster has much to be proud ofChili_berkster has much to be proud ofChili_berkster has much to be proud ofChili_berkster has much to be proud ofChili_berkster has much to be proud of
looks yummy to me! what kinda flowering times are we looking at? Respect
Chili_berkster is offline Quote

Old 08-19-2006, 07:57 PM #9
Moppel
Grower for Life

Moppel has much to be proud ofMoppel has much to be proud ofMoppel has much to be proud ofMoppel has much to be proud ofMoppel has much to be proud ofMoppel has much to be proud ofMoppel has much to be proud ofMoppel has much to be proud ofMoppel has much to be proud ofMoppel has much to be proud ofMoppel has much to be proud of
and how is the yield? where in amsterdam is your seedshop located, soma?

i have got 3 of your strains going at the moment. lavender, kahuna and nycd.

peace

Last edited by Moppel; 08-19-2006 at 07:58 PM..
Moppel is offline Quote

Old 08-19-2006, 10:20 PM #10
motaco
Old School Cottonmouth

Location: The road to Nowhere. But it's a long way away and it's going day by day so it's alright.
motaco has disabled reputation
flower is 60-70 days. yields are slightly below average. if your used to gettin an ounce per plant u might get 20g.
The point I'm trying to make here... is that there there ain't no point to it. Thats all it is. Because there ain't no point. You didn't ask to come here and you sure can't choose how to leave. You don't know when you're going to go. So don't take this shit serious now. You better have some fun and plenty of it. Because when the shit is over and you ask for a refund its too late. All I can tell you is to keep some sunshine on your face. -Mudbone
motaco is offline Quote