What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anyone have a legitimate Chemdog x Sour Diesel?

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
And no I don't mean CD IBL or someones attempts to work SD, which I felt was garbage compared to the earlier releases after growing all my packs out, leading me to believe his selections were off or it started suffering inbreeding depression.

.357 mag

got chem4 x sd ,4sd (rez) been running her 5 yrs Cuts about 8 yrs old from the only release of this cross
closest i can come

Attachments

• IMG_9652.jpg
    IMG_9652.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_9653.jpg
    IMG_9653.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 6

LouDog420

Ganja rebel has a ECSD x SFV/CD (ECSD x OG/CD) and a SFV/CD backcross (OGC 1.1)... Both are bad ass and worth a pop imo...

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
years ago when rez was in all his glory, we crossed a nice sour diesel male, with one of his chem's (don't remember which one), as well as a cross of a sour diesel lady with a chem male...

made a shitload of seeds, but never popped any... we are not breeders... we pollen chuck'd to see what would come out... but haven't sprouted any... maybe its time...

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
chemdog x sour diesel is basically mostly chemdog.. cant you just get some good chemdog seeds on the market?

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't know 40amps - if you had the right release, that Chem D x Sour D IBL was fire. Some of, if not the, strongest cannabis I ever smoked came from those seeds. Straight white out potency. Literally.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

This plant was an absolute winner.

But I know what you are asking. Chem D x ECSD (clone x clone). Not sure. It's got to be out there some where, you'd think.

I will say this much though - there is a ton of variation in the chem d x sour d ibl line. I've tried several different phenos from different packs and they are all good-decent, but few were exceptional.

The Ganja Rebel lines are all pretty much built on Rez gear at one point or another.

dank.Frank

MR_Falcon

Veteran
I just popped a few diesel X chembc3 I got as freebies from south fork seeds. wouldn't mind finding some green out potency. :biggrin: