What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

vaporizing hash ?

kryptkeeper

i have some hash that was made with bubblebags that is light tan , its so sticky and gooey its like peanut butter, i cant smoke it in a pipe because it turns to liquid and clogs my bowl, do i need a vaporizer to smoke it . :chin:

igohydro

To dry your bubble place it in cardboard and put it into the freezer.The cardboard works as a desecant,pulling moisture from your hasj.Try and spread your bubble evenly utilising the cardboard.Remove it every few hours and wipe the excess moisture.Should do the trick.
The thing about bubble is like weed it likes a little time for the flavour to come.Some say the longer the better!Hope this helps. :wave:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Bubble in a volcano will taste great and get you high. but it does leave a gunky paste left over on the screen. so you are best off putting it ontop of a layer of weed, or getting one of those special oil vaping screen pads.

as for smokeing full melt bubble in a pipe or bong, a good way is to make a bed of ash on your screen inside the bowl. then sprinkle 1 hits worth at a time on the bed of ash at hit it through. this seems to cause the least waste with melty bubble.

Latest posts

Latest posts