Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedsman > New HIGH 20:1 CBD strain Availlable 17th Feb.

Thread Title Search
Buy Cannabis Seeds at Seedsman
New HIGH 20:1 CBD strain Availlable 17th Feb. Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-10-2017, 09:17 PM #1
J TricH
Vendor

J TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of light
J TricH has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Arrow New HIGH 20:1 CBD strain Availlable 17th Feb.

As many already know, from next February 17th at Seedsman.com, an amazing strain will be available to all those who love cbd..
Candida 20:1 CBD/THC
A fantastic mostly sativa very medicinal and photogenic..

Description

CD-1 is a high CBD and low THC cannabis strain. This vigorous high CBD strain has impressed all with its growth and stability in production. In testing THC levels have never yet exceeded 0.5% and CBD levels of between 11% and 15% mean it is one of the first low THC - high CBD stable cannabis strains in history. With a ratio of 20:1, the high CBD levels and their associated anti-psychotic capabilities outweigh the relatively small amounts of THC, removing the "high" and providing the patient with a non-psychoactive cannabis Sativa L plant. CD-1 is a high yielding feminised strain that can be grown both indoors and outdoors. It is recommended for all environments and grow-media and has a unique lemon flavour and aroma that compliments its medicinal properties. CD-1 will flourish in any climate.

Characteristics

BREEDER Medical Marijuana Genetics
GENETICS ACDC x Harlequin
VARIETY Mostly Sativa
FLOWERING TYPE Photoperiod
FLOWERING TIME 9 weeks
MEDICAL CONDITIONS ADD/ADHD, Anorexia, Autism, Depression, Epilepsy
MEDICINAL PROPERTIES Depression, ADHD, Anorexia, Epilepsy, Autism.

More photos in the following post
J TricH is offline Quote

Old 02-10-2017, 09:36 PM #2
J TricH
Vendor

J TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of light

J TricH is offline Quote

Old 02-10-2017, 10:57 PM #3
J TricH
Vendor

J TricH is offline Quote

Old 02-10-2017, 11:42 PM #4
J TricH
Vendor

J TricH is offline Quote

Old 02-17-2017, 01:53 AM #5
J TricH
Vendor

J TricH is offline Quote

Old 02-17-2017, 05:59 AM #6
Gr33nSanta

at what time those seeds will become available, midnight?

Old 02-17-2017, 06:05 AM #7
Gr33nSanta

is it a variety that should be harvested early for optimal CBD : THC ratio or will this variety keep the 20:1 ratio even when grown at full maturity?

Old 02-17-2017, 06:18 AM #8
J TricH
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gr33nSanta View Post
at what time those seeds will become available, midnight?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gr33nSanta View Post
is it a variety that should be harvested early for optimal CBD : THC ratio or will this variety keep the 20:1 ratio even when grown at full maturity?
Now availlable.. not sure for your second question.. I am going to make several tests from my samples (these photos) in the following months, all cut in the stipulated time and with approximately 20-45% ambar heads, depending on the plant.. But in the tab strain you can see lab reports from different lab test..

https://www.seedsman.com/en/candida-...eminised-seeds

J TricH is offline Quote

Old 02-17-2017, 06:26 AM #9
Gr33nSanta

awesome!!

Old 02-17-2017, 06:29 AM #10
Gr33nSanta

I ve been growing cbd therapy for a few cycles and I just harvested her at day 48 to see how she compares with when I harvested at day 60. I believe at day 60 she still had a fair high to her so either I got a pheno that is closer to the 1:1 ratio or ....

anyway, I just hope seedsman does not come out 2 months later saying well actually a lot of people have grown the seeds now and they are actually not all 20:1 CBD THC ratio...

thats what happened with CBD therapy and because I dont have a lab to test it now I am left doubting whether or not is is a super high cbd low thc or more of a 1:1 ...

just ordered 2 packs of seeds man candida