What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

got a seed from this

dank af.jpg

strain: THC Bomb

the seed popped and I just took some clones.
As soon as they root I'm going to through one in my flower room to see what it is :D

pretty excited for this, that nug was stellar! My girl and I were totally surprised when a seed popped out.

not sure if a hermie or if accidental pollination.
The seed was fully mature so I think accidental pollination.

Thanks for looking :thank you:

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cool!!! Accidents happen along with one lone hermie sac. Nevertheless, grow it out!!

Hey guys - some new pics - also this is my first time cloning so im open to criticism- just make it constructive 👍🏽

I used rapid rooters and clonex and cut at pi/4 radians (lol 45 degrees) and put in humidity dome under t5 ho lights in a warmer room.

The mother plant just took tf off she loves being pruned and topped - she stays short and has super dense foliage - like super dense you have to keep humidity down... she has super tight internodal space and I think would be a perfect variety to fill up a scrog. Would do great outdoors as well as she responds really well to transplants and I think would love the earth - for a short bush she grows kind of fast i had to cut out some light to slow her down as I cant let her get too big.

Short description of the mother plant ^^^

pictures I took today of clone tray and of mother. Can you help me sex? I say mother but Im not sure 🤔

Thanks for looking!!

Pictures in next post

Hi

How's the THC bomb doing now,like i said it's dynamite weed?. Ive got a plant i'm hoping to take some cuts off and a couple of my grow buddies are doing a Berry Bomb run soon

Hi

How's the THC bomb doing now,like i said it's dynamite weed?. Ive got a plant i'm hoping to take some cuts off and a couple of my grow buddies are doing a Berry Bomb run soon
Hey man! she is doing great! tuns of new growth but my clones haven't taking root yet... They look super healthy and perkying up so maybe take a lil longer..

haha nice pun :good:

Did the clones throw roots over the last 4 days or are you being adventurous and putting into soil early?

The clones look to be in fantastic shape - hopefully they're just slow rooters.

420Barista

Hey guys - some new pics - also this is my first time cloning so im open to criticism- just make it constructive 👍🏽

I used rapid rooters and clonex and cut at pi/4 radians (lol 45 degrees) and put in humidity dome under t5 ho lights in a warmer room.

The mother plant just took tf off she loves being pruned and topped - she stays short and has super dense foliage - like super dense you have to keep humidity down... she has super tight internodal space and I think would be a perfect variety to fill up a scrog. Would do great outdoors as well as she responds really well to transplants and I think would love the earth - for a short bush she grows kind of fast i had to cut out some light to slow her down as I cant let her get too big.

Short description of the mother plant ^^^

pictures I took today of clone tray and of mother. Can you help me sex? I say mother but Im not sure 🤔

Thanks for looking!!

Pictures in next post

well after reading thru this thread Id suspect the plant the bud you got came from must have hermied meaning a male flower generated some pollen and polinated that bud if that were the case the seed would be feminised. but if the polination was from a seperate male plant then no guarentees on your mommie being a female or your clones till you flip a clone to flower and in a week or 2 see whats developing.

Floridian

Veteran
When cloning mist the dome as often as you can but never mist the cuttings themselves.I used to use clonex or Olivias .The best powder I have ever used by far is the 5 dollar stuff you get at home depot,Lowes or Walmart.

Latest posts

Latest posts