in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Ace Seeds > Early Bubba Hash - limited edition

Thread Title Search
Click for Ace Seeds
Early Bubba Hash - limited edition Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-02-2017, 05:49 PM #1
dubi
Vendor

dubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant future
Early Bubba Hash - limited edition

IMPROVED BUBBA HASH VERSION, WITH ITS BEST QUALITIES, BUT FASTER AND MORE RESISTANT FOR OUTDOOR GROWING

https://www.aceseeds.org/en/strains/earlybubbahash.html

Early Bubba Hash is an even faster and more resistant version of our Bubba Hash, especially designed for outdoor growing in cold and wet climates.

100% indica hybrid that combines 3 excellent afghanis of very different origin, of excellent quality and personality. Super intense and complex afghani indica aromas. Rock hard and sugar rolled buds of amazing density and weight. Very to easy to trim.

Each plant produces excellent, good yielding and very hardy hashplant expressions of outstanding quality, incredibly beautiful and ornamental too for its colors.

ErdPurt influences in this cross with its very strong and thick structure, super early flowering, providing also beautiful pinkish pigmentation in the pistils in approximately 50% of the plants. The other half display a more classic Bubba Kush pheno, with a more purple brownish maturation, and mainly coffee, sweet, earthy/hashy aromas.

An excellent, early, refined, extreme outdoor hashplant of great medicinal potential.

Best pure indica choice for outdoor growing in cold climates, but also works perfectly in warm, arid climates and indoors.

Feminized limited edition available while stock lasts.

AVAILABLE IN FEMINIZED FORMAT
POLYHYBRID
100 % INDICA
FLOWERING INDOORS: 7-9 WEEKS
FLOWERING OUTDOORS: AUGUST / SEPTEMBER
YIELD / M2: HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST SPIDER MITES: AVERAGE-HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST MILDEW: AVERAGE-HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST BOTRYTIS: AVERAGE-HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST WHITE FLY: AVERAGE-HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST COLD: HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST HEAT: HIGH
LATITUDE: 0º-50º
THC: 3-4 %
CBD: 10-12 %

GENETICS: Bubba Kush/HashPlant 90's (#64) x afghani ErdPurt.

STRUCTURE: Incredibly beautiful classic indica hashplants of medium size. Powerful and vigorous growth, with huge broad leaves of old hashplant look. Large and hard stems that withstand excellently the wind.

BOUQUET: Mainly hash, coffee and wet soil after the rain, complemented by touches of black forest fruits aromas (blackberry, black currant).

HIGH: Pleasant effect that combines a clear mind with relaxing body sensations. Good medicinal properties against pain, anxiety and insomnia.The effect is slightly softer than our original Bubba Hash.

GROWING TIPS

It can easily be grown indoors and outdoors until latitude 50º.
Especially designed for outdoor growing in cold and wet climates.

We recommend average fertilizer for the growing stage, medium-high for the first half of flowering and then softer until maturation.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	BKHP x EP bud done.jpg
Views:	64
Size:	117.2 KB
ID:	394962 Click image for larger version

Name:	EarlyBubbaHash.jpg
Views:	73
Size:	102.5 KB
ID:	394963 Click image for larger version

Name:	BKHP x EP bud done4.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	115.4 KB
ID:	394964 Click image for larger version

Name:	BKHP x EP buds done.jpg
Views:	63
Size:	84.9 KB
ID:	394965 Click image for larger version

Name:	BKHP x EP bud done2.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	85.7 KB
ID:	394966

Click image for larger version

Name:	BKHP x EP bud done3.jpg
Views:	88
Size:	96.3 KB
ID:	394967

Last edited by dubi; 11-29-2017 at 02:15 PM..
dubi is offline Quote

13 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-09-2017, 12:50 AM #2
subrovka
Florist

subrovka is a glorious beacon of lightsubrovka is a glorious beacon of lightsubrovka is a glorious beacon of lightsubrovka is a glorious beacon of lightsubrovka is a glorious beacon of lightsubrovka is a glorious beacon of lightsubrovka is a glorious beacon of lightsubrovka is a glorious beacon of lightsubrovka is a glorious beacon of lightsubrovka is a glorious beacon of lightsubrovka is a glorious beacon of light
subrovka has completed 2 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
..still looking for a potent and mold resistant variety to grow outdoors at 52°N this summer. really interesting these beans

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-09-2017, 04:11 AM #3
Douglas.Curtis

Douglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud of
What's the minimum dark required for flowering?
Douglas.Curtis is offline Quote

Old 02-09-2017, 09:54 PM #4
Zitz

Zitz has a spectacular aura aboutZitz has a spectacular aura aboutZitz has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by subrovka View Post
..still looking for a potent and mold resistant variety to grow outdoors at 52°N this summer. really interesting these beans
Agreed, sounds like a tasty hashplant for sure, I wonder if this is earlier finishing than the PCK x Erdpurt?
Zitz is offline Quote

Old 02-15-2017, 07:58 AM #5
Biosynthesis

Biosynthesis is a glorious beacon of lightBiosynthesis is a glorious beacon of lightBiosynthesis is a glorious beacon of lightBiosynthesis is a glorious beacon of lightBiosynthesis is a glorious beacon of lightBiosynthesis is a glorious beacon of lightBiosynthesis is a glorious beacon of lightBiosynthesis is a glorious beacon of lightBiosynthesis is a glorious beacon of lightBiosynthesis is a glorious beacon of lightBiosynthesis is a glorious beacon of light
Looks like a winner and will be doing a patch of these. They seem to be a bit bushier than a columnar growth pattern. Also need to know that I wont be running into any male bananas in this female version or it can mess up a whole seasons work as far as marketing the product. Thanks for the great new genetics
Biosynthesis is offline Quote

Old 02-16-2017, 12:31 PM #6
The English Cut

The English Cut is just really niceThe English Cut is just really niceThe English Cut is just really niceThe English Cut is just really niceThe English Cut is just really niceThe English Cut is just really niceThe English Cut is just really niceThe English Cut is just really niceThe English Cut is just really niceThe English Cut is just really niceThe English Cut is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zitz View Post
Agreed, sounds like a tasty hashplant for sure, I wonder if this is earlier finishing than the PCK x Erdpurt?
In my experience outdoors last year, yes it finished a couple of weeks before the PCK x Erdpurt. I was really surprised by just how fast the Early Bubba Hash was. The PCK x Erdpurt was definitely more resistant though.
The English Cut is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-16-2017, 12:56 PM #7
PandyFackler

PandyFackler is a jewel in the roughPandyFackler is a jewel in the roughPandyFackler is a jewel in the roughPandyFackler is a jewel in the roughPandyFackler is a jewel in the roughPandyFackler is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by The English Cut View Post
In my experience outdoors last year, yes it finished a couple of weeks before the PCK x Erdpurt. I was really surprised by just how fast the Early Bubba Hash was. The PCK x Erdpurt was definitely more resistant though.
Thanks for the info TEC. Which did you prefer to smoke? I'm looking for a euphoric indica to run.
PandyFackler is offline Quote

Old 02-16-2017, 01:17 PM #8
The English Cut

The English Cut is just really niceThe English Cut is just really niceThe English Cut is just really niceThe English Cut is just really niceThe English Cut is just really niceThe English Cut is just really niceThe English Cut is just really niceThe English Cut is just really niceThe English Cut is just really niceThe English Cut is just really niceThe English Cut is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by PandyFackler View Post
Thanks for the info TEC. Which did you prefer to smoke? I'm looking for a euphoric indica to run.
Personally I preferred the fruitier flavours of the PCK x Erdpurt, and it was definitely stronger than I expected, that really surprised me. The Early BH was much more classic afghani flavour, earthy, hashy, seems closer to pure Bubba Kush than the original Bubba Hash hybrid imo, so if that's your bag it's highly recommended.
The English Cut is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-16-2017, 06:19 PM #9
Zitz

Zitz has a spectacular aura aboutZitz has a spectacular aura aboutZitz has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Personally I preferred the fruitier flavours of the PCK x Erdpurt, and it was definitely stronger than I expected, that really surprised me. The Early BH was much more classic afghani flavour, earthy, hashy, seems closer to pure Bubba Kush than the original Bubba Hash hybrid imo, so if that's your bag it's highly recommended.
Thanks, Ive been torn between these 2 strains,
There is also the regular bubba hash that will be released soon (we are spoilt as usual) ...
Zitz is offline Quote

Old 02-16-2017, 07:13 PM #10
PandyFackler

PandyFackler is a jewel in the roughPandyFackler is a jewel in the roughPandyFackler is a jewel in the roughPandyFackler is a jewel in the roughPandyFackler is a jewel in the roughPandyFackler is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Thanks for the info! Jeez maybe I need both.
PandyFackler is offline Quote