What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Quick drying bud for hash?

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
Hey yall.
I was wondering if quick drying my harvest would have any negative effect on the dry sift i intend to do. From what ive seen, the plants are dryed very fast in Morroco before its sifted and the hash they make is killer!!
If i had bubblebags id bubble it all when fresh, but i dont. And im a little to impatient to wait for a longer drying period...i want hash right away :yummy:
What do yall think?

Stay Safe

Lucky 7

if it was me, I'd say patience, let it cure (3 months) . . . but others in the know say it's not neccessary to cure for hash . . . I have to believe the smoke will only get better with time

personally I make my first batch a day after cutting it down with my trimings waht I do is first trim the buds take the maximum leafs material from them then I put it close to my outake of my cabinet the hot air exahausted dry the pop corn bude and trim while I sleep off the high of the scisor hash I wake up and most of the time by then I dry sift my trim and it's pretty good I let the bud dry slowly once I got about an 1/8 of hash buds have time to dry and cure a little before I am in need that's my harvest routine

i usually stick my trim in a paper bag then into my hot water boiler cupboard and it only takes like two days for the material to go crispy dry....

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts