What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Serious Seeds ReWorked BubbleGum and more.

G

The more is Archives Space Face and Back To The Congo by Richard Williams Seed Co.
Serious was great in sending me 11 of their reworked Bubblegums. I put down 8 and 8 came up and have their heads above ground in <48hours. The same goes with the 5 SpaceFace and 1 BTTC.
I have never really experienced bubblegum but did have a Sour Lifesaver that had a slight hint of it. I want to see what the excitement is about. I'm in the dark as to what the reworked entails. I know the classic mother plant was used but with different Bubblegum males.
I've grown BTTC before and its unique taste and smell are so desireable that I want it back in rotation. I'm hoping for a girl but have plans for the boy if that is the case. I have a good amount of pictures from previous grows in my BTTC album.
After growing Archives PieFace I'm hooked. I went back for SpaceFace to chase that Skywalker experience with a little Archive english.
These will be grown in a 3x3 from start to finish under a 315CMH using recycled coco and PBPro grow and soil bloom as the basics. I plan to update weekly with pictures.
Enjoy!

G

Exactly 1 week later and not much to report. I did loose one Bubblegum and that was probably due to the farmer and not the beans. Things look good enough. They look like they could use a bit more nutrition and will feed accordingly along with a nice dose of the OGBIOWAR trio.
The top row is the Space Face. The middle and bottom rows are all Bubblegum, except for the far right middle row seedling. Thats my Back TT Congo.
I know its like paint drying right now but that should be changing soon enough.
Looks like there are about 3 people testing the reworked Bubblegum so far...

slipdefeu

Yo!

I just got a 11pack too, i plan to pop them very soon :biggrin:

Good luck with them, hope you'll find a killer :tiphat:

G

Quick weekly update. All is well with the seedlings. Nice rate of growth but not much else to report.
First is the lone Back to the Congo.
Next are Archives Space Face. The 3rd in line are the re-worked Bubblegum.

G

Checking in. All plants are about a month old give or take. I transplanted into 1gal airpots about a week ago and chose not to photograph due to them not looking so pretty prior. The SpaceFace are giving me troubles in that I'm not quite sure how to make them happy. The ph is in range but the temps are on the low side in this tent, 68-71f, but not horrible. With the up-potting they seem to be smoothing out. Any suggestions on how to treat the SpaceFace better would be appreciated. The Bubblegum and the Back to the Congo all look good and seem to be progressing at a proper pace. I haven't looked up any skirts/pants yet but I bet these next two weeks are when they show sex.
Up first are the Bubblegum:

And next is the lone BTTC:

Last edited:
D

Dioni

Very nice Outcold will be following your grow and will be doing one shorty myself for the Serious crew. It will be nice to watch yours and know what to expect.

G

Ok, now we are cooking with gas!
The plants are showing some individuality and many have expressed sex.
Right now I have 4 females of the Bubblegum. I may have some revisions to make by next week but this is how it stands right now. I don't gather much info from the stem rubs and haven't given any of these plants a try.
Up first are females 1 & 2.

G

And bringing up the rear is Archives Space Face. I'm going to have a low female count with this round. I do have one confirmed girl and would love to get at least one more.

First the girl

and a couple of group shots

G

Yeah, of both the Bubblegum and the Space Face. I've got some plans alright!

G

Update time.
Up first is the Back to the Congo at about day 47 veg. Its a girl! Seems fairly Deep Chunk leaning. She has great structure and will be lots of fun to flower.
The temps in my grow tent go between the low and the high 60's with the lamp on 24/7. It has effected the overall health of the grow, but most if not all are troopers.
I believe this BTTC got hit with some strong ferts, or possibly brushed against the lamp when it was being moved in/out. Regardless its just a small thing but aesthetically I can't wait till I can defoliate the burned parts.