What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

IN House genetics

have been doing some research on this breeder and would like to know if anyone has any information on their strains DO-LATO which is Gelato41 x Do-si-do (Archive) or this other other strain OGKBV2.1 which is : OGKB x Dosido if anyone has any picture (veg and flowers)and any info to go along with them dis would be very much appreicated

idiit

Veteran
^ yeah, but some dank chuckys.

platinum buffalo. they got pics of this gal thru flowering so me thinks not photoshopped. ihg says platinum is dom in most crosses. gots some platinum s1's (uw/permafrost, no kush genetics) up and running to see for myself. trichome tacos anyone?

picture.php

oh I am still not sure what is a pollen chucker does that mean that their genetics are unstable(hermie issues lots of variation)????

idiit

Veteran
oh I am still not sure what is a pollen chucker does that mean that their genetics are unstable(hermie issues lots of variation)????
no true breeding. take a dank, reverse it and pollinate 'nother dank.

lots of variation can be a good thang for pheno hunts. you can get good variation even in some fem s1's ( not a hybrid, reverse one cut and pollinate another cut from the same plant) if the mom has diverse genetics ( expressed and unexpressed).

proper fems off stable (no intersex aka hermie, 'nanners) genetics shouldn't have hemie issues imo. wid fems you are breeding with a known female's expressed genetics as a reversed female to male. breeding with true males is more difficult ( again just my cents2). only true way to test a male as a breeder is by his progeny and that takes a lot more effort, time, real estate.

in some strains the males are supposed to be best for breeding desired traits.

LostTribe

Premium user
I grabbed crystal cookies last year but only popped 1 got too big for the others in the specific tent and had to toss her was very stretchy with long long internode lengths even under a 1k. May try again but another guy I know with them at another board got hermie's on the cross. Not many pics up from them but his 1 hermie was coated. Platinum GSC x Animal Cookies.

Cabinet Ninja

Veteran
I'm currently growing DoLato, OGKB 2.1, Sunset Sherb x Dosido and Cookies 7 Cream x Dosido. Theyre at 18 days of flower so far. Growing in coco with blumats.

The Dolato is super lanky and stretchy. The OGKB2.1 and Sherbdiso both have really nice structures. The Cookies & Dosido is a really strange runty plant, most likely taking after the OKGB.

Link to the grow thread is in my sig.

@Cabinet Ninja the Do Lato and and the Sherbert x Dosido look crazy I would appreciate it if u could post mo pictures of each individually if u have them

B

BAKED_BEANZ

its a loose term used for guys who don,t like a particular seed maker .

generally means mostly untested mixes of varieties . no it does not mean hermie issues . no more than a breeder these days ....

some guys are happy to call themselves pollen chuckers , its basically slang .

i just call" breeders" seed makers now , cuts through all the bullshit .

i have no experience with in house genetics .

tomram

IC Mag Supporter
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I recently I had a 2 x gorilla cherry and 2 x blackberry kush x dosido not hermy .very nice and aromatic crosses
cherrygorilla
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

jedi5891

I've been running some in house Genetics stuff and have just germinated one Dolato which was gifted to me by a good friend. The Dolato has a mutation with three leaves, it's only at the 1st node but has the mutation on all the leaf sets. I've read somewhere I think that this is a trait of the OGKB. Does anyone know if this is right.
I just finished some Cherry Tahoe x velevt pie from in house that were really nice with one pheno turning lovely purples and amazing Terpens. I'm into the 5th week with some Tahoe cure x velevt pie also from in house which are doing nice so far with one again turning purple.
Have you finished your dolatos? How did they grow and what were they like to grow.
Peace

Cabinet Ninja

Veteran
Just finished up this grow of some inHouse genetics (link in sig).

Ended up yielding just over 11oz of some premium buds and a load of bubblehash to boot!

Do-Lato:
jCp6IyA.jpg

1kOhigt.jpg

cuKVRNR.jpg

Sunset Sherbet x Dosido:
E3B7RZV.jpg

fNbJCWP.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts