What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ocean Grown Seeds

Have been doing some research on a breeder company called Ocean Grown seeds and iam interested on running some of their genetics such as their Star Destroyer Og an Jawa Pie but I cannot find any seedbank who stocks there genetics have seen the name in Sour Patch Seeds but they have no products listed .Would like to kno if there is anywhere online thatI could purchase them.

soserthc1

Lumberjack seed source or some shit close to that on Instagram

Kinda hard to get if I'm not mistakin they do some lottery for the chance to buy

Ru5tyNaiL

Sourpatchseeds and Firestax carry Aligee, the only place I know of that carries Alien genetics is *********

greendiamond9

When the strain is available people on the waiting list get the first chance
to buy it. After that they are put on the website.
My pack of Alien Rift will be sent this week.

the help is much appreciated especially @Ru5tyNaiL Firetax eem to be soldout all the time even with Aligee and sourpatch doesnt have the train I'm looking for (Fruit Loops) would like to get the Lemon Alien Dawg from ********* but I was also trying to get the Fruity Pebbles OG guess the strains iam after are to hard to come by

Gantz

Smoke weed and prosper
Veteran
Has anyone in Europe ever bought from them?
The ninja fruit looks like something I'd want in my garden.

Cheers:tiphat:

Nughugger

I love Ocean grown genetics regular seeds for fire strains can't beat it. I've grown Vader,obi wan ,b witched,jedi and now alien rift. Their descriptions of each are right on everything was is very high quality found my go to seed co, very easy and stress free ordering a nice change after dealing with other seed companies.paid big money for hermie crap too many times thanks to team og and lumberjack seed source never again

Latest posts

Latest posts