Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Auto Flowering > Dutch Passion auto strains opinion/experience ?

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Herbies for Great Cannabis Genetics!
Dutch Passion auto strains opinion/experience ? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-31-2016, 06:00 PM #1
Gizmo

Gizmo is a jewel in the roughGizmo is a jewel in the roughGizmo is a jewel in the roughGizmo is a jewel in the roughGizmo is a jewel in the roughGizmo is a jewel in the roughGizmo is a jewel in the rough
Dutch Passion auto strains opinion/experience ?

Hello fellows, i hope you all feel good, i open this thread to ask your opinion and experience about Dutch Passion autoflower strains and specialy about their potency, im fairly new to autoflower strains and im interested in DP auto strains like Think Different, Think Big or AutoUltimate, i would like to know what you guys who has grown these strains think about their potency compared to other strains auto or not. thank you

Gizmo

Old 12-31-2016, 06:01 PM #2
aridbud
automeister

aridbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant future
Good company, good strains.
John Harrigan
Instant gratification takes too long.
Carrie Fisher - RIP.
afterthought autos
We are passionate breeders of unique quality cannabis autoflower hybrid seeds at down to earth prices; now 11 years running!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
aridbud is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-31-2016, 06:09 PM #3
Gizmo

Gizmo is a jewel in the roughGizmo is a jewel in the roughGizmo is a jewel in the roughGizmo is a jewel in the roughGizmo is a jewel in the roughGizmo is a jewel in the roughGizmo is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by aridbud View Post
Good company, good strains.
Hello aribud, thank you for your answer, could you tell me a litlle more about your experience with DP auto please ? which strains have you grown ?

Old 12-31-2016, 06:45 PM #4
Koondense

Koondense is a glorious beacon of lightKoondense is a glorious beacon of lightKoondense is a glorious beacon of lightKoondense is a glorious beacon of lightKoondense is a glorious beacon of lightKoondense is a glorious beacon of lightKoondense is a glorious beacon of lightKoondense is a glorious beacon of lightKoondense is a glorious beacon of lightKoondense is a glorious beacon of lightKoondense is a glorious beacon of light
Koondense has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
I had my very limited experience with DP Think Different and AutoXtreme outdoors. Got one 3-seed pack of each variety, so total of 6 DP auto plants.
Must say ThinkDifferent was a huge disappointment in every way, the AutoXtreme was better but I did not like the effect at all.
TD was bland, tasted like hay and the effect was really bad, almost zero high, some stony dullness.
AX had a very strong dulling effect, like amnesia. I hated it. The smell was great fruity and hashy, the buds were very resinous.
Both had trouble with outdoor resistence to pests and mold, so I never bought another pack of DP autos or photos and probably never will.

If I had to get some DP auto seeds I'd probably choose AutoUltimate and from photoperiods the Durban Poison. No other of their varieties has any appeal to me at this point.

If you want to grow good AF feminized varieties, go check out Mephisto. There are some other seed makers/breeders who offer good regular AF seeds.
Koondense is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-01-2017, 03:14 PM #5
Gizmo

thank you aridbud and Koondense, auto ultimate seems better than think different and think big has a too long flowrering time to me, i hope the auto ultimate high is good. Mephisto i heard good things about quality but i heard some very unethical things too...

Old 01-01-2017, 03:34 PM #6
Koondense

Koondense is a glorious beacon of lightKoondense is a glorious beacon of lightKoondense is a glorious beacon of lightKoondense is a glorious beacon of lightKoondense is a glorious beacon of lightKoondense is a glorious beacon of lightKoondense is a glorious beacon of lightKoondense is a glorious beacon of lightKoondense is a glorious beacon of lightKoondense is a glorious beacon of lightKoondense is a glorious beacon of light
Koondense has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Unethical? Please share because I heard mostly very good things.
Koondense is offline Quote

Old 01-01-2017, 03:46 PM #7
Gizmo

i cant go into details but it seems the guy from mephisto stole the genetics from his ex partner, i will not give names, maybe someone from icmag staff can speak, i dont know, lots of shady people in the canna biz.

Old 01-01-2017, 04:20 PM #8
aridbud
automeister

aridbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant future
I wasn't impressed with Think Different. It was ok. DP has one called Star Ryder that is potent. So is Euphoria. Like I said...good breeder, good genetics. Choose one that fits your goals and GROW! ;o)
John Harrigan
Instant gratification takes too long.
Carrie Fisher - RIP.
afterthought autos
We are passionate breeders of unique quality cannabis autoflower hybrid seeds at down to earth prices; now 11 years running!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
aridbud is offline Quote

Old 01-01-2017, 04:27 PM #9
Gizmo

i think i will go with the Auto Ultimate, big yield and good potency i read

Old 01-01-2017, 04:42 PM #10
DoubleTripleOG
Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire

DoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivor
Here's a link to a couple threads of the "Think Different". Potential is there for sure.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=268847

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=243221

Photosynthetically active radiation, often abbreviated PAR, designates the spectral range (wave band) of solar radiation from 400 to 700 nanometers that photosynthetic organisms are able to use in the process of photosynthesis.

I am chemically man-made like the Incredible Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceangrownkush View Post
He is mad we all have the cut, supposed to be top secret nuclear bomb recipe cut
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chunkypigs View Post
They accept every states med cards, print one off the internet and come over, lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
you can't get blood out of a stone.
DoubleTripleOG is offline Quote