What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BEST CONVENIET HASH CONSUMPION METHODS ?

G

easiest? pack a bowl with some herb, and sprinkle some hash on top, or minus the herb and get a screen

masterlow37

Veteran
So the hash want just turn to liquid and run through the screen ? Cool I would have never thought it to be that easy. I figured there had to be some special way, to keep from wasting it. THANKS

G

the better the has the more it will melt...most hash will just burn....

Keefhead

hillbillieonpcp said:
easiest? pack a bowl with some herb, and sprinkle some hash on top, or minus the herb and get a screen
Exactly! Right on. I might add that a lot of screens have a micro-thin coating on them. Burn it off first. I prefer a fine mesh stainless steel screen for my hash. You may find differently - try them all.

bubbleman

Veteran
yeah i pretty much just pack bowls on a tightly meshed stainless steel screen. always seems to do the job. Unless your hash is 100% THE BOMB, only THEN will it melt into a liquid when you light it, and what some of us do, ie trichomefarmer: leaves a bed of ash to lay his hash on, either from some herb or the last hit of hash he hit.
seems to be pretty effective method for keeping full melt clear dome hash from drip drip dripping thru the screen. just ask perhaps about that.

peace
bubble man

Latest posts

Latest posts