What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Essential stuff only available in the US

bigbadbiddy

Howdy folks,

I am getting an order in to the US soon. Found a bud that will get me the stuff to EU.

So I wonder:
What would you guys call essential products in your growing and toking lifestyle that are only available in the US?

My list of what I am thinking to get so far:
- Space Case grinder (ridiculous prices over here if available at all and haven't found a similarly good grinder around here)
- A large order of Boveda packs. I can get a pack of 100 for the same price I would get maybe 30 around here
- NoGoo or some similar of these silicone things to keep dabs/kief in. Couldn't find any here or they would be insanely expensive for sure
- Toker Poker, never seen one around here and these things seem damn useful

A year ago Maxibloom would have been at the top of my list but I moved away from that and am growing organic now.
Mosquito Dunks or some Gnatrol might also be on the order list as I still have some issues with Fungus Gnats.

In terms of vaporizers and such I am covered but aside from that, I am sure there is stuff in the US that everybody has/uses and takes as granted but we don't have around here so any tips/hints would be appreciated as I likely cannot get regular orders to the US in and this might be a once in a year thing or so.

Oh and no seeds. I am actually tempted to get me some but a) my seedstash is overflowing and b) I want to limit this to legal products only as the buddy who helps me with this is not too inclined to ship me things like seeds. Which is alright.

Thanks y'all!

VonBudí

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ
Veteran
vaporizer,space case and silicon jars from everyonedoesit, boveda from local cigar shop? tokepoker thing idk. have alook around the uk headshops,cheap enough.

stick Bacillus thuringiensis israelensis in to your regional google,its the ingredient in dunks and is used for pest spray, you could also get lucky and find dunks in outdoors/camping shops. Could probably source diatomaceous earth locally and top dress it to kill the knats.

ask for sweets & backwoods instead...

B

Baron Greenback

Some of the Botanicare range? Can't get that for love nor money here.
SM-90 seems to be used by some of the better growers here, it's a surfactant (I think :)) for foliar feeding.

bigbadbiddy

I am not using liquid nutes very much safe for Canna Bio Boost and some Rhizotonic which I can get cheaper in the Netherlands.

Was considering a pack of Great White mycos simply because the good mycos I can get here are in either tiny (miligram) or huge containers (kg). Great White could be just right size wise.

I am on the diatomaceous earth mission already and will find it here, just not sure which supplier to go with yet so the mosquito dunks might be unnecessary.

Basically just have an opportunity to get a shipment and want to make sure I get all the important stuff in it :D

I remember throughout the year being frustrated with not being able to get stuff here that is cheap and readily available in the US.
Now that I have an opportunity I am drawing a blank after space case and those silicon cases and bovedas.
Real headscratcher xD

B

Baron Greenback

The shipping costs from the Space Case people are not too bad at all, just order direct from them.
For the diatomaceous earth, I get mine from these guys - https://www.diatomretail.co.uk/ - delivery is not the cheapest but the quality is high and the service is pretty quick.

bigbadbiddy

I don't worry about shipping costs. It's a buddy from the US, so it will be a US delivery address.

He just takes the package with him on his next flight and has unlimited baggage (so I could even order huge or heavy stuff) as it is a company trip and paid for by his employer.

Guess I will just stock up on oreos and other sweets with peanut butter or whatever we cant get around here ;)

I briefly considered a trim tray or trim bin but these things are even expensive over there. Like 45 bucks gtfo xD I can make one myself that is a bit wiggly and ghetto but it costs like 10 bucks.