What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

30 Plants 1800Watts 818 SFV x Ultimate Chem and other beauties.

Jonny Lan

Does anyone know why the plants that are fading first also have the biggest buds? this always happens to my plants.

Jonny Lan

Week 6 Pics

Week 6 Pics

Up close and personal with some plants. week 6.

Fire Dawg

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Jonny Lan

More Pics

More Pics

Al Capone - this strain makes big buds. i had two phenos and this was the more tastier and potent one. anything middle of plant and lower is complete larf with this pheno

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Jonny Lan

More pics

More pics

81808. My fav strain in my stable at the moment. think this is my greasy lemony pheno. i have a gassy one that is more my fav but it is less frost and lower bag appeal.

Cant tell which one i have in the pics. they take 72 days and are pretty identical at the 6 week point.

picture.php

picture.php

Jonny Lan

Week 7 photos!!!

Week 7 photos!!!

Man time really flies. feels like yesterday I made this thread and now its been almost 2 months! This run has been moving smoother than I thought considering the fact i literally crammed a whole bunch of big plants into a couple tents. I've had the Portable AC running while lights on and having the 70 pint dehuey come on during lights off to great effect. every 12 hour lights off cycle I'm pulling about 2 gallons of water out of the grow room (10x12) so thats probably whats been saving me.

any how heres the pics

OGKB#5

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Mother of Cherries #1

picture.php

Jonny Lan

Dude, I gotta get some of those glasses! :biglaugh: Maybe Santa will bring me some. :santa1:

Everything is lookin great btw. :)
Thanks buddy i appreciate the time you and everyone takes to come and comment man. i put a lot into these plants and go through them often to try and keep them dust free not to mention disease free lol. i plan to make the next ones when i do new strains more informative so ppl can use them more so as a reference.

cool thread! I will be lurking this one
Please do check it out. Were reaching the end here and things are about to get good. I'm hoping for at least 2.5 pounds. for my 3 600w lights.

Jonny Lan

Week 8! CHOPPING SOME THIS WEEK

Week 8! CHOPPING SOME THIS WEEK

last wednesday was week 8. Late with pics :).
we almost finished folks. this wednesday will be week 9.

Some strains getting chopped this week WAHHOOOOOOOOO

smoke to that!
How about some purple full melt?

picture.php

picture.php

Now heres some bud shots. Ill have more on thursday. the buds have gotten huge.
MOC#1

*Note to self* bcp and 81808 do better with stronger feedings.

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts