What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Clouds over Canada, The Smokers Lounge!

A

Ashin Kusher

Thought I would go a head a start a thread for us Canadian members to post up our nugs, extracts, live plant shots or whatever, just a chill spot to converse and share!

Here's a snap of some of some nugs I just harvested, This is Loran's Lightnin aka Chemdog'91 x Pacific G13 (bx)
picture.php

picture.php

Loran did a great job with this cross. Easy growing, with average to heavy yielding plants with a nice sweet-chemmy taste and smell and potency that kicks you right between the eyes

Feel free to post, talk about whatever you want in here guys

Cheers!

A

Ashin Kusher

Here's a recent seed plant I found in some Cookie S1s
picture.php

picture.php

Fruit-punch, doughy type nose on this gal.

A

Ashin Kusher

Same grow , just further a long
picture.php

Some of her Flowers
picture.php

Cheers!

misterD

misterD farmhouse
Veteran
Nice man,

I'm brewing my trim and lower bud from outdoor season!

There's jean guy, m-39 and mango, also some freeze in mix. So far that insane how the freeze (fresh pine smell) is dominating in mix!

More picture later of that brewing and the bubble hash out of it.

rod58

hey canada , thumbs up from australia and new zealand smokers lounge . . would have thought that it'd be too cold up top for you guys to even get out of your warm bed in the morning let alone grow nice looking nuggets like whats already posted ..lol
hope you don't mind me butting in ! cheers .

A

Ashin Kusher

Morning guys!

Wake and Bake in the Smokers Lounge!

@rod58
Not all, glad to have you stop by bro. Pop a squat and and make yourself at home!

@MisterD,

I did the same thing yesterday, blasted some Agent Orange nugs that I had laying around, This is what I came up with
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Got a nice orange,piney smell and taste with a decent kick, smokes great in the vape pen with my morning coffee:biggrin: .

misterD

misterD farmhouse
Veteran
Nice ashin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here what's come from my 4 oz!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

It's hashy/floral atm ... i'll try to vap tomorow too, with my morning coffee. :tiphat:

A

Ashin Kusher

@MisterD
Looks awesome bro, has a real nice color and you can see the trichs just sparkling like diamonds, very nice! If it was me I'd be pressing that bubble into some Rosin, if it was me,lol :biggrin:.

Cheers!

misterD

misterD farmhouse
Veteran
Uhmmmm, imagine the color, bubble dusted from rosin! We might call that superglue.

I was smelling my hash, and it clear i can find that mango smell in it. My mango don't get a nice bag appeal, even if the smell is damn nice she don't get a nice price!

But i realize she's a true resin factory, and can produce a bunch of sweet killer hash :$

GSPfan

Veteran
hey canada , thumbs up from australia and new zealand smokers lounge . . would have thought that it'd be too cold up top for you guys to even get out of your warm bed in the morning let alone grow nice looking nuggets like whats already posted ..lol
hope you don't mind me butting in ! cheers .

The worst part about growing in Canada is that the lights keep melting my igloo!

blastfrompast

Veteran
The worst part about growing in Canada is that the lights keep melting my igloo!

U need to increase air circulation.... I've got my sled dogs hooked up to a inline fan/hamster wheel contraption in the summer..keeps the igloo a nice 0'C...(brings out the purps :p )

Gotta keep the damn dogs in shape for those winter runs by dogsled to the growshop...

rod58

here in oz we have kangaroos hooked up to hamster wheels ..just need to bolt it down well !

A

Ashin Kusher

Cookie S1 Selection #8 aka Skittles
picture.php

GSC-S1-#8
picture.php

Headband/SourKush @ 60+ days flower been on flush mode for minute
picture.php

Cheer!

A

Ashin Kusher

picture.php

Headband/SourKush aka SourDxOGK(RP) Nugs

picture.php

"Skittles"(GSC S-1)Nugs

picture.php

"Purple-Tutrle"(GSC S1 Section#1) Nugs

Tynehead Tom

420giveaway
^^^^ I'd smoke all of that :D
Looks like killer candy to me brutha.

I'd like to add a pile of pics but camera is packed in the hunting shit and huntin season ain't over yet , so after that I'll add some content to this awesome thread.
Stay stoned my friends :pimp3:

A

Ashin Kusher

Thanx and Right on Tom, looking forward to it bro, feel free to post up/discuss what ever you want here in the lounge!

Be nice to see other peeps posting up some of their favorite Canadian clone only or recent seed selection finds or cross that were created here in Canada as well.

A

Ashin Kusher

Here's another one
This is my absolute favorite plant that I have found from seed stock with in the last year and a half, or so.

Its another GSC S1 selection , this is plant#1, Ive Dubbed her "Purple Turtle" due to the fact she is a bit slow to get vegging but does well once the roots are established and also because she can take a lil' longer to root compared to the other mothers I have.

picture.php

This one was flipped as soon as she was rooted, and was flowered out under a 600w that was way, way over due for a switch-out. she was grow in a 2gallon pure-perlite hempy bucket and fed will maxi-bloom

Nug shot
picture.php

Cheers!
Save

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts