What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Rosin6 Rosin Press from Advantis Corp.

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
I'd me more inclined/interested if there was more to it than a letter.:tiphat:
150 lbs... how much a pound?:biggrin:

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
lol if I had a penny for every new company selling a PERFECT SOLUTION for cannabis

lol look at vape pens over the last 5 years

funny all the shit I built I am still running first revision and enjoying thoroughly

KONY

Veteran
If I was going to buy a pre made unit, I would go with sunfires. That driptech would be worth paying for.

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Sorry, I should have clarified. I'm looking at companies to invest in with publicly traded cannabis companies on the rise, especially with all the legal and medical elections coming up. I know that this company has done some work with Kush Bottles in the recent past if I remember correctly. If these guys are legit it might be a good one to invest in, if this is some PR pump and dump scheme then I want to avoid.

Thanks guys

Slipnot

interesting enough i am surprised know one has looked at water forging presses rather then electrical heat

Maybe were thinking caveman style imagine a press attached to water lines creating a perfect hot plate

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
interesting enough i am surprised know one has looked at water forging presses rather then electrical heat

Maybe were thinking caveman style imagine a press attached to water lines creating a perfect hot plate

Sounds like some hipster's take on a steam punk rosin press.

:dunno:

*Edit* - No pun intended

Slipnot

Well if your looking to invest stay far away from the stock markets that is if you want to lose all your money then by all means have at er..
TBH you would have better odds gambling it in Vegas lol

No pun intended

the Game is rigged and your the puppet that will fall
You want to really invest you got 100,000 or million dollars buy barrels of oil its surely going to go up oil is life as we know it couple more floods or catastrophes and it will rise ,, also winter is coming :)
Go for the sure investments Oil will go up Fact
Stay away from Marijuana penny stocks

Cadfael

Sorry, I should have clarified. I'm looking at companies to invest in with publicly traded cannabis companies on the rise, especially with all the legal and medical elections coming up. I know that this company has done some work with Kush Bottles in the recent past if I remember correctly. If these guys are legit it might be a good one to invest in, if this is some PR pump and dump scheme then I want to avoid.

Thanks guys

Best bet is SMG.

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Best bet is SMG.

That would be a good one to invest in but it's at an all time high right now. I'm sure it's only going to keep going up too. That high buy in is out of my league anyways right now and I've already made my bed so to speak. I'm going to lay in it til this upcoming election and beyond.

elsid505

I'd stay far away from that rosin press. Looks like a clunker. Check Elysian Research I think they're pushing the tech forward in logical ways through trial and error. That press your looking at appears to be made by people who aren't pressing rosin regularly enough, or in high enough volume, to know what they're doing.

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
I'd stay far away from that rosin press. Looks like a clunker. Check Elysian Research I think they're pushing the tech forward in logical ways through trial and error. That press your looking at appears to be made by people who aren't pressing rosin regularly enough, or in high enough volume, to know what they're doing.

Thanks for chiming in. That's good to hear what that press is really like. I never ended up investing in that company after all and don't intend to. There are some other way better buys out there. I'm ready for the sector to pop off now :good:

Phenome

-
ICMag Donor

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 16

Latest posts

Latest posts