Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > Let's Grow & Process Some Medical Grade!

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
Let's Grow & Process Some Medical Grade! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-09-2016, 08:25 AM #1
B4URTIME

B4URTIME has much to be proud ofB4URTIME has much to be proud ofB4URTIME has much to be proud ofB4URTIME has much to be proud ofB4URTIME has much to be proud ofB4URTIME has much to be proud ofB4URTIME has much to be proud ofB4URTIME has much to be proud ofB4URTIME has much to be proud ofB4URTIME has much to be proud ofB4URTIME has much to be proud of
Let's Grow & Process Some Medical Grade!

Hello everybody, Welcome to my Grow room Diary, A little background info, I have been growing for the better part of the past 20 years, I have experience with hydroponics and soil/soiless mediums. You could say I have tried it all. My goal is top shelf medicine no fillers.

I've currently been running a custom blended soil mix, and running 4 600w digital hps/mh ballast. Last run I done 17 plants 8 scrog trained the other 9 left all natural. The results of that run were not to impressive, However I ended up with just over 69oz from 16 plants which gave me just over 4 oz average. The smallest plant was 91 grams and the largest was 156 grams. The rest fell somewhere in the middle.

This round I currently have 16 Original Glue #4 on one side of the room, and on the other side I have a mixture of strains, Motor Breath, Blue OG, Deathstar, Girl Scout Cookies, ChemDXCaseyJones, sour dubb, and ghost og. I am running 7.5 gallon rubbermaids with 2 plants per container, with a plexiglass divider. I run 1 2x2' scrog screen per container, so I can get a full scrog canopy while also being able to pull plants out and move them around if need be or just to access plants in the back for training.

I have a thread going in the Organic Soil Forum but considering the depth of my future postings I figure a Diary is due. For a recap of my first round check the following thread.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=329897&page=2

Now for the next round I just put the screens on and started training about 7-14 days of veg and training before the flip. This is the last run in this current room, which was only a temp room setup to get things started while I built the real room. So this is the last run in the 2400w scrog room.

The new room is complete and the grow log for it will pick up about page 4 of this thread. Here's a look at the 9 light room.

Last edited by B4URTIME; 12-16-2016 at 11:46 PM..
B4URTIME is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-09-2016, 08:26 AM #2
B4URTIME

B4URTIME has much to be proud ofB4URTIME has much to be proud ofB4URTIME has much to be proud ofB4URTIME has much to be proud ofB4URTIME has much to be proud ofB4URTIME has much to be proud ofB4URTIME has much to be proud ofB4URTIME has much to be proud ofB4URTIME has much to be proud ofB4URTIME has much to be proud ofB4URTIME has much to be proud of
Now here is a shot of the recent harvest, The strains are Deathstar, Blue OG, & ChemDxCaseyJones.

Last edited by B4URTIME; 12-16-2016 at 11:50 PM..

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-09-2016, 08:28 AM #3
B4URTIME

Now that the nugs are ready it's time to process some, Squish!!! So Tasty Pneumatic heat press rocks!!!

Last edited by B4URTIME; 12-16-2016 at 11:52 PM..

Old 10-09-2016, 08:40 AM #4
B4URTIME

For the trim, we'll just stick with the good ole Shatter!!! Vac Oven is pulling hard on this shatter patty in the making.

Last edited by B4URTIME; 12-16-2016 at 11:53 PM..

Old 10-11-2016, 04:51 PM #5
B4URTIME

I root my clones right in the medium I transplant and grow in. I buy rubbermaids, Cut a bulk of the lid out, and replace with plexiglass and bam a cheap a long lasting clone dome. Then I fill cups with the same soil I grow my babies in and root them right in the cups.

Last edited by B4URTIME; 12-16-2016 at 11:56 PM..

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-15-2016, 03:36 AM #6
B4URTIME

The Original Glue #4 girls have some weird leaf deformities that have seemed to mostly go away, they were starting to do it early on after transplanting into the fresh batch of soil, not really sure whats up with that, none of the other plants show any similar deformities just the GG#4.

Last edited by B4URTIME; 12-17-2016 at 12:03 AM..

Old 10-18-2016, 12:30 AM #7
B4URTIME

Setting the timer back to 12/12 today, this is the last run in this location, This was merely a temp location to get something started while the proper location was located and secured. A time filler and a chance to obtain proper genetics for the future endeavor.

Here's both sides from today, transition time...

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	14696956_926861194086898_929261651_n.jpg
Views:	1476
Size:	79.8 KB
ID:	382452 Click image for larger version

Name:	14793720_926860980753586_496095770_n (1).jpg
Views:	1462
Size:	80.9 KB
ID:	382453 Click image for larger version

Name:	14793740_926860997420251_962232605_n (1).jpg
Views:	1485
Size:	89.5 KB
ID:	382454

Last edited by B4URTIME; 12-15-2016 at 05:33 AM..

Old 10-18-2016, 07:38 AM #8
SteadyDoesIt

SteadyDoesIt will become famous soon enough
The true GG4 have that fan leave that will always curl so I've read
SteadyDoesIt is offline Quote

Old 10-18-2016, 10:21 AM #9
paper thorn

paper thorn is a splendid one to beholdpaper thorn is a splendid one to beholdpaper thorn is a splendid one to beholdpaper thorn is a splendid one to beholdpaper thorn is a splendid one to beholdpaper thorn is a splendid one to beholdpaper thorn is a splendid one to beholdpaper thorn is a splendid one to beholdpaper thorn is a splendid one to beholdpaper thorn is a splendid one to beholdpaper thorn is a splendid one to behold
nice squish. Cloning in soil. Wow, big respect. I know peeps do it, but i kill em every time in soil. cool cloner lid.

NFT, Bubba, rocks, cats, dogs and stuff Current Grow (sorta)

Old Seeds, New Strains (not) current grow OLD thread

Come on son 3600 watts OLDER thread

Great song, check it out.

Ray Hubbard singing Beauty Way

Quote:
im babbling again i see,better get to trimming....and some rush 2112!
unclefishstick

Rachel Flotard sing Anchor Song, she's so perfect, maybe it's the hair

Blaze Foley singing WW3, cool song
paper thorn is offline Quote

Old 10-22-2016, 02:38 PM #10
B4URTIME

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteadyDoesIt View Post
The true GG4 have that fan leave that will always curl so I've read
I was checking out the gg4 thread recently and noticed, thanks for adding the info here though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by paper thorn View Post
nice squish. Cloning in soil. Wow, big respect. I know peeps do it, but i kill em every time in soil. cool cloner lid.
Yeah I am a Rosin fan its the best way for the average home grower to get a quality dab, When rooting clones directly in the soil the trick is to keep the humidity right and have plenty of air space, This method will produce 100% results every time, once you get the hang of it.

2 members found this post helpful.