What's new

white skunk X cookie crisp - 750 Gavita

Green81

Veteran
Popped these about 2 weeks ago and now they seem to be putting some good growth on, lets see what I can find;

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Green81

Veteran
Hi team sift, it originally came from the Worcester area, quite an old cut but still has amazing vigour.

Green81

Veteran
week 4 update on the Cookies X and amnesia norths run. things running smoothly so far.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Green81

Veteran
white Skunk x cookie crisp seedlings starting to mature, will take some cuts very soon.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

My favourite so far!

picture.php

yts farmer

Veteran
Seems like you got them females dancing to the tune of them gavita 750's nicely.

How are you finding the headroom? What size plants at finish of stretch work for you without getting bleached or crispy?

Keep up the good work sir.

Peace

Green81

Veteran
cont.

Norths
picture.php

picture.php

The cookie crisp x white skunk, i have 3 confirmed girls and will take cuts next week if i can get some time.

Green81

Veteran
Good progress for 12 days mate.

Who made the white skunk cross?

Easy brother, i think the breeder is cannarado genetics and the cross is called Leopolds tool.

Seems like you got them females dancing to the tune of them gavita 750's nicely.

How are you finding the headroom? What size plants at finish of stretch work for you without getting bleached or crispy?

Keep up the good work sir.

Peace

Hey YTS, I'm getting lucky with the winter temperatures so the tops are getting too bleached, but n the summer i have to keep them a foot and half lower during the finishing cycle. there currently around 5 1/2 feet.