Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay Private Breeders > Archived Breeder Forums > Head Seeds > Back on the Bay again

Thread Title Search
Click to Visit Cannapot for Cannabis Genetics
Back on the Bay again Thread Tools
Old 02-07-2007, 01:21 AM #41
Grat3fulh3ad
The Voice of Reason

Grat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ketchup
ballpark price for how much Head Seeds go at the bay..

gratzi.

Sugaree
Most of them go well under $100...

"In science it often happens that scientists say, 'You know that's a really good argument; my position is mistaken,' and then they actually change their minds and you never hear that old view from them again. ... It happens every day. I cannot recall the last time something like that happened in politics or religion." – Carl Sagan

"There is rebirth of character, but no transmigration of a self. Thy thought-forms reappear, but there is no egoentity transferred. The stanza uttered by a teacher is reborn in the scholar who repeats the words. Only through ignorance and delusion do men indulge in the dream that their souls are separate and self-existent entities.""Our thinking is gone, but our thoughts continue. Reasoning ceases, but knowledge remains." – Buddha
Grat3fulh3ad is offline Quote

Old 02-07-2007, 05:25 AM #42
Grat3fulh3ad
The Voice of Reason

Grat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by S.Leaf
Sweet thanks H3ad. Wanna throw up a Casey Jones buy it now?
I'll do up some buy now's for the weekend...

"In science it often happens that scientists say, 'You know that's a really good argument; my position is mistaken,' and then they actually change their minds and you never hear that old view from them again. ... It happens every day. I cannot recall the last time something like that happened in politics or religion." – Carl Sagan

"There is rebirth of character, but no transmigration of a self. Thy thought-forms reappear, but there is no egoentity transferred. The stanza uttered by a teacher is reborn in the scholar who repeats the words. Only through ignorance and delusion do men indulge in the dream that their souls are separate and self-existent entities.""Our thinking is gone, but our thoughts continue. Reasoning ceases, but knowledge remains." – Buddha

Old 02-08-2007, 02:08 AM #43
scrappy2
Banned

scrappy2 is on a distinguished road
H3ad.....when will the G13xDiesel and sugaree finish outdoor's at 43 N Lat?

Just noticed the g33bx2 what could I expect it to finish at.....man I love the looks of that plant. Indica's baby!!!

Last edited by scrappy2; 02-08-2007 at 02:12 AM..
scrappy2 is offline Quote

Old 02-08-2007, 02:35 AM #44
Grat3fulh3ad
The Voice of Reason

Indoors they finish in 55-65 days, both strains....
In NorCal the G33 was one of the earliest finishers in Babbabud's Outdoor Garden...
October 20th or so...
The G13 diesel and Sugaree should Go a few days longer but before nov.1...

Old 02-09-2007, 03:27 AM #45
scrappy2
Banned

H3ad....looks like I won the bid! And provideing SB delivers I'll have some G33bx2 to grow this spring.....................swe etness!

Old 02-09-2007, 03:37 AM #46
Grat3fulh3ad
The Voice of Reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrappy2
H3ad....looks like I won the bid! And provideing SB delivers I'll have some G33bx2 to grow this spring.....................swe etness!
Are you sure? The Auctions I have listed still have a few more days 'till they close. There have been a couple of G13-Diesel buy nows that sold, did you get one of them?

I'm gonna do more buy nows over the weekend, BTW...

Old 02-09-2007, 06:14 AM #47
scrappy2
Banned

It showed a account # and that I had won the bid and said it would be like $5 for shipping. And to send a MO to a SB address!

Ok just went there..clicked on "my current bid"......it showed in STATUS(high bidder),
in SHIPPED(payment form). Clicked on payment form, and the order form appears with the first above.

I'm leary to send money and be ripped is it legit H3ad?

Old 02-09-2007, 06:19 AM #48
Grat3fulh3ad
The Voice of Reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrappy2
It showed a account # and that I had won the bid and said it would be like $5 for shipping. And to send a MO to a SB address!

Ok just went there..clicked on "my current bid"......it showed in STATUS(high bidder),
in SHIPPED(payment form). Clicked on payment form, and the order form appears with the first above.

I'm leary to send money and be ripped is it legit H3ad?
PM me a copy. What was the auction number? No one gets ripped.

Old 02-09-2007, 07:34 AM #49
Grat3fulh3ad
The Voice of Reason

That just shows that you are the high bidder... unless in the auction field, after the auction title it says 'ended'. If its not ended then the auction is still active.

Old 02-09-2007, 04:29 PM #50
scrappy2
Banned

Alright as it didnt say anything about ended. Does'nt seem that they would send me a order form unless I won. I'm new to this order stuff!!