Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay Private Breeders > Archived Breeder Forums > Head Seeds > Back on the Bay again

Thread Title Search
Buy Cannabis Seeds at Royal Queen Seeds
Back on the Bay again Thread Tools
Old 01-09-2007, 10:12 PM #31
Grat3fulh3ad
The Voice of Reason

Grat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud of
G13-Diesel
Casey Jones
Sugaree

"In science it often happens that scientists say, 'You know that's a really good argument; my position is mistaken,' and then they actually change their minds and you never hear that old view from them again. ... It happens every day. I cannot recall the last time something like that happened in politics or religion." – Carl Sagan

"There is rebirth of character, but no transmigration of a self. Thy thought-forms reappear, but there is no egoentity transferred. The stanza uttered by a teacher is reborn in the scholar who repeats the words. Only through ignorance and delusion do men indulge in the dream that their souls are separate and self-existent entities.""Our thinking is gone, but our thoughts continue. Reasoning ceases, but knowledge remains." – Buddha
Grat3fulh3ad is offline Quote

Old 01-10-2007, 05:39 AM #32

How much is the CJ if I may ask and do you have a mailing list so I can know when they become available?

What size would you veg CJ to if being grown in a 3 x 3 x 6.5 Hut and how many plants using 5 gallon recirculating DWC buckets would you recommend for that setup?

Thanks!

Old 01-10-2007, 07:09 AM #33
Grat3fulh3ad
The Voice of Reason

Grat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud of
While I'm just doing small seedruns, they will continue to go to seedbay for auction, with a $15 to $25 opening bid.
I may do a bigger run of seeds during the spring, so that there will be stock enough to keep reasonably priced buy now auctions available.
The caseys are going to stretch to roughly 3 times the height when flowering is triggered. They train and bush well, so the number would really depend on your style of growing.

"In science it often happens that scientists say, 'You know that's a really good argument; my position is mistaken,' and then they actually change their minds and you never hear that old view from them again. ... It happens every day. I cannot recall the last time something like that happened in politics or religion." – Carl Sagan

"There is rebirth of character, but no transmigration of a self. Thy thought-forms reappear, but there is no egoentity transferred. The stanza uttered by a teacher is reborn in the scholar who repeats the words. Only through ignorance and delusion do men indulge in the dream that their souls are separate and self-existent entities.""Our thinking is gone, but our thoughts continue. Reasoning ceases, but knowledge remains." – Buddha

Old 01-10-2007, 09:54 AM #34

Mr H3ad, Sir.........

What sort of stretch can one expect from your G13-Diesel?

Bh

Last edited by Bipedalhominid; 01-11-2007 at 10:25 AM..

Old 01-31-2007, 08:54 PM #35
JJScorpio
Thunderstruck

JJScorpio has a brilliant futureJJScorpio has a brilliant futureJJScorpio has a brilliant futureJJScorpio has a brilliant futureJJScorpio has a brilliant futureJJScorpio has a brilliant futureJJScorpio has a brilliant futureJJScorpio has a brilliant futureJJScorpio has a brilliant futureJJScorpio has a brilliant futureJJScorpio has a brilliant future
If I might answer that, I started flowering when they were between 16 to 20 inches and they stopped at 46 to 49 inches.

Old 02-04-2007, 09:18 PM #36
scrappy2
Banned

scrappy2 is on a distinguished road
Spring will SOOOON be here for most of us and your seed is no where to be found!!

Help!
scrappy2 is offline Quote

Old 02-04-2007, 09:35 PM #37
Grat3fulh3ad
The Voice of Reason

I'm counting out G13-Diesel's as we speak... They will be at the bay ASAP...
Also a few Casey Jones, and a few GumblebumII...
Sorry for the wait...

Old 02-06-2007, 04:22 PM #38
Grat3fulh3ad
The Voice of Reason

The long Wait is OVER!!!

Have Some Stock in and Listed!!!

More to Come Soon!!

Old 02-06-2007, 07:30 PM #39

Sweet thanks H3ad. Wanna throw up a Casey Jones buy it now?

Old 02-06-2007, 09:08 PM #40

ballpark price for how much Head Seeds go at the bay..

gratzi.

Sugaree

Last edited by Ketchup; 02-06-2007 at 09:47 PM..