Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay Private Breeders > Archived Breeder Forums > Head Seeds > Back on the Bay again

Thread Title Search    
Click to Buy BOG Seeds!
 Back on the Bay again Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-09-2007, 02:37 AM   #46
Grat3fulh3ad
The Voice of Reason

Grat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by scrappy2
H3ad....looks like I won the bid! And provideing SB delivers I'll have some G33bx2 to grow this spring.....................swe etness!
Are you sure? The Auctions I have listed still have a few more days 'till they close. There have been a couple of G13-Diesel buy nows that sold, did you get one of them?

I'm gonna do more buy nows over the weekend, BTW...

"In science it often happens that scientists say, 'You know that's a really good argument; my position is mistaken,' and then they actually change their minds and you never hear that old view from them again. ... It happens every day. I cannot recall the last time something like that happened in politics or religion." – Carl Sagan

"There is rebirth of character, but no transmigration of a self. Thy thought-forms reappear, but there is no egoentity transferred. The stanza uttered by a teacher is reborn in the scholar who repeats the words. Only through ignorance and delusion do men indulge in the dream that their souls are separate and self-existent entities.""Our thinking is gone, but our thoughts continue. Reasoning ceases, but knowledge remains." – Buddha
Grat3fulh3ad jest offline   Quote

Old 02-09-2007, 05:14 AM   #47
scrappy2
Banned

scrappy2 is on a distinguished road
It showed a account # and that I had won the bid and said it would be like $5 for shipping. And to send a MO to a SB address!

Ok just went there..clicked on "my current bid"......it showed in STATUS(high bidder),
in SHIPPED(payment form). Clicked on payment form, and the order form appears with the first above.

I'm leary to send money and be ripped is it legit H3ad?
scrappy2 jest offline   Quote

Old 02-09-2007, 05:19 AM   #48
Grat3fulh3ad
The Voice of Reason

Grat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by scrappy2
It showed a account # and that I had won the bid and said it would be like $5 for shipping. And to send a MO to a SB address!

Ok just went there..clicked on "my current bid"......it showed in STATUS(high bidder),
in SHIPPED(payment form). Clicked on payment form, and the order form appears with the first above.

I'm leary to send money and be ripped is it legit H3ad?
PM me a copy. What was the auction number? No one gets ripped.

"In science it often happens that scientists say, 'You know that's a really good argument; my position is mistaken,' and then they actually change their minds and you never hear that old view from them again. ... It happens every day. I cannot recall the last time something like that happened in politics or religion." – Carl Sagan

"There is rebirth of character, but no transmigration of a self. Thy thought-forms reappear, but there is no egoentity transferred. The stanza uttered by a teacher is reborn in the scholar who repeats the words. Only through ignorance and delusion do men indulge in the dream that their souls are separate and self-existent entities.""Our thinking is gone, but our thoughts continue. Reasoning ceases, but knowledge remains." – Buddha

Old 02-09-2007, 06:34 AM   #49
Grat3fulh3ad
The Voice of Reason

That just shows that you are the high bidder... unless in the auction field, after the auction title it says 'ended'. If its not ended then the auction is still active.

Old 02-09-2007, 03:29 PM   #50
scrappy2
Banned

Alright as it didnt say anything about ended. Does'nt seem that they would send me a order form unless I won. I'm new to this order stuff!!

Old 02-10-2007, 03:47 PM   #51
Grat3fulh3ad
The Voice of Reason

Scrappy---No worries, glad it was caught before you prematurely sent funds, best of luck on your auction...

Got the weekend buy nows up... get'em while theyre hot...

Old 02-13-2007, 04:40 AM   #52
scrappy2
Banned

H3ad Down to 13 hour's....I'll be up first thing in the am and check! Wish me luck!

Freebies Crazy horse G13/hpxLavendarxG13/haze?????? KNow anything about it????

Old 02-13-2007, 06:30 AM   #53
Grat3fulh3ad
The Voice of Reason

Don't know anything about those freebies, but they sound good...

Best of Luck.

Old 02-15-2007, 05:31 AM   #54

Question sir.......

Grat3fulh3ad
If you were to pick one of your strains as: "generally tends to be the most potent", which would you choose.

Thanks,

Bh

Old 02-15-2007, 06:20 AM   #55
Grat3fulh3ad
The Voice of Reason

Man, that's a hard question...
Potency is one of the top criteria I select by, and I find most of the offspring from diesel daddy I use are very potent... It is not hard to find plants I consider to be very potent from a single pack grow of G13-Diesel, Casey Jones, or Sugaree...
I choose from among these to smoke usually by mood, and mostly because of flavor, I'd have a hard time choosing among them just for potency...
The G13-Diesel is a nice stinky funky smoke, The Casey Jonses have a more exotic tropical air about them, and the Sugaree has that sweet and sour citrus...

If I absolutely had to name a strain I would say G13-Diesel, but barely...

Old 03-16-2007, 04:56 PM   #56
Grat3fulh3ad
The Voice of Reason

Just a h3ads up ...
Will have some buy now specials up for the weekend...

Old 03-26-2007, 01:25 AM   #57
Buffoonman

Removed

Last edited by Buffoonman; 03-31-2007 at 02:58 PM..

Old 03-31-2007, 02:57 PM   #58
Buffoonman

Sorry somebody else playing on my computer. Edited.

Old 03-31-2007, 03:25 PM   #59
Ms.Grat3ful
Sunshine DayDreamer

Ms.Grat3ful has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffoonman
Sorry somebody else playing on my computer. Edited.
weird... glad you got your keyboard back...
Ms.Grat3ful jest offline   Quote

Old 04-03-2007, 02:47 AM   #60
100bucksaneigth

100bucksaneigth is on a distinguished road
just wondering how stable is the cin diesel. other than the description mentioned on yhe bid can you please tell me what to expect. also in your opipon and based on your experience , do u think i should on sprouting do to space, i have og kush from greenthumbs and sd ibl , sd kush and diesel kush from rezdog and my own bubba kush that im waiting to put to flower. please no bias answer just keep it real. also how much time did you spend to make these beans ? i mean is it somrting that i could have produced in my not so sophisticated lab . kinda having second thoughts on your product. how reputable are u anyways
100bucksaneigth jest offline   Quote