Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay Private Breeders > Archived Breeder Forums > Head Seeds > Back on the Bay again

Thread Title Search    
Click to see great products at Aqua Lab!
 Back on the Bay again Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-11-2006, 12:16 AM   #1
Grat3fulh3ad
The Voice of Reason

Grat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivor
Back on the Bay again

Head seeds now listed back up on seedbay...
G13-Diesel ( currently out of stock at the boutique, and just a few packs for the bay)
Casey Jones
Cin-Diesel

and

The very last pack ever from my original G13 x NYCD cross...

The G13-Diesel and Cin-Diesel are very low stock, but will be restocked in about a month...

The Casey Jones are a bit better off, enough stock for Several auctions and several buy now's as well...

The G13 x NYCD will not be seen again....

Happy Bidding everyone...

"In science it often happens that scientists say, 'You know that's a really good argument; my position is mistaken,' and then they actually change their minds and you never hear that old view from them again. ... It happens every day. I cannot recall the last time something like that happened in politics or religion." – Carl Sagan

"There is rebirth of character, but no transmigration of a self. Thy thought-forms reappear, but there is no egoentity transferred. The stanza uttered by a teacher is reborn in the scholar who repeats the words. Only through ignorance and delusion do men indulge in the dream that their souls are separate and self-existent entities.""Our thinking is gone, but our thoughts continue. Reasoning ceases, but knowledge remains." – Buddha

Last edited by Grat3fulh3ad; 10-21-2006 at 02:28 AM..
Grat3fulh3ad jest offline   Quote

Old 08-11-2006, 07:34 PM   #2

awesome! will the g13-diesel be back at the boutique in a month as well? i already had my order filled out and in the envelope when i found out they sold out. lol. thanks head!

Old 08-11-2006, 08:40 PM   #3
fallenangel
treat people the way you want to be treated

fallenangel will become famous soon enoughfallenangel will become famous soon enough
kick ass ,,, i was hoping they would be there

whole lot of bogglegums

big time indica lover

NAM MYOHO RENGE KYO !!
fallenangel jest offline   Quote

Old 10-20-2006, 02:19 AM   #4
Grat3fulh3ad
The Voice of Reason

Grat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivor
Got a couple of relist posted up, after a brief lack of inventory...
New Stock is on the way as well, Should be listed up very soon...

"In science it often happens that scientists say, 'You know that's a really good argument; my position is mistaken,' and then they actually change their minds and you never hear that old view from them again. ... It happens every day. I cannot recall the last time something like that happened in politics or religion." – Carl Sagan

"There is rebirth of character, but no transmigration of a self. Thy thought-forms reappear, but there is no egoentity transferred. The stanza uttered by a teacher is reborn in the scholar who repeats the words. Only through ignorance and delusion do men indulge in the dream that their souls are separate and self-existent entities.""Our thinking is gone, but our thoughts continue. Reasoning ceases, but knowledge remains." – Buddha

Old 10-20-2006, 02:37 AM   #5
Frozen

Frozen is on a distinguished road
Good.

Tell them to save me pack of CJ, (in case they have to re-send my order..lol)
Frozen jest offline   Quote

Old 10-20-2006, 03:08 AM   #6
fallenangel

fallenangel will become famous soon enoughfallenangel will become famous soon enough
well i just got out bidded on the g13xnycd ... damn !!!

whole lot of bogglegums

big time indica lover

NAM MYOHO RENGE KYO !!

Old 10-20-2006, 05:55 AM   #7
Gangabiss
free your SELF

Gangabiss is a glorious beacon of lightGangabiss is a glorious beacon of lightGangabiss is a glorious beacon of lightGangabiss is a glorious beacon of lightGangabiss is a glorious beacon of lightGangabiss is a glorious beacon of light
Will there be any 'Buy It Now' auctions?

Strangers passing in the street, by chance two seperate glances meet. And I am you and what I see is me

Gangabiss jest offline   Quote

Old 10-20-2006, 05:59 AM   #8
Grat3fulh3ad
The Voice of Reason

Yes there will be a few when the new stock arrives...

Old 10-20-2006, 06:03 AM   #9
Gangabiss
free your SELF

Gangabiss is a glorious beacon of lightGangabiss is a glorious beacon of lightGangabiss is a glorious beacon of lightGangabiss is a glorious beacon of lightGangabiss is a glorious beacon of lightGangabiss is a glorious beacon of light
Sweet, thanks Gratefulh3ad!

Strangers passing in the street, by chance two seperate glances meet. And I am you and what I see is me

Gangabiss jest offline   Quote

Old 10-21-2006, 01:14 PM   #10
Buffoonman

Will the Seed Boutique be restocked?

Old 10-21-2006, 03:11 PM   #11
Ms.Grat3ful
Sunshine DayDreamer

Ms.Grat3ful has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffoonman
Will the Seed Boutique be restocked?
ya know, I don't think anytime soon...
....we just don't have the inventory to cover both base's at this time....

thanks!
Ms.Grat3ful jest offline   Quote

Old 10-21-2006, 03:23 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms.Grat3ful
ya know, I don't think anytime soon...
....we just don't have the inventory to cover both base's at this time....

thanks!

WOW, sounds like someone seeds are in High demand. Congrats. There sure are some nice grows popping up. I think that new one is going to be a killer. Can't wait to see more.
Take care,
BG

Old 10-22-2006, 04:32 PM   #13
fallenangel

out bid again ,,, DAMN !

whole lot of bogglegums

big time indica lover

NAM MYOHO RENGE KYO !!

Old 10-27-2006, 06:18 AM   #14
Grat3fulh3ad
The Voice of Reason

New stock is in... Some new auctions are up now... More to follow...

Old 10-27-2006, 06:19 AM   #15

OH Boy, the fun is about to start. Nice to see fresh stock. Awesome job Head family.
Take care,
BG