What's new

Choosing spicy-indica genetics - Please help!

Omnibloom

Hello friends, i wonder if some wise person could help recommend the right seeds:

¤stout, short mostly indica (suitable for low SOG)
¤feminised seeds
¤this earthy skunky spicy character

because..long, long ago i had some absolutely delicous spicy moroccan blonde hasj - it was dank, heavily spicy and earthy!

im not a fan of minty, fruity odd mouldy flavours, reminds me of brick weed

im looking at soma's SoG kush, cant find much about it online at all. many varying views on soma though, either love or hate. but i noticed most of his stuff is sativa heavy, i havent got the headroom. even the "mostly indica" strains of his seem to have remarkably long fingery leaves
any opinions?

Brelva

I'd look into CSI: Humboldt's Bubba Kush fems for sure, specifically the Bubba Kush S1, Babu (Katsu Bubba x Bubba Kush) or Frosty the Snowman (Humboldt Snow x Bubba Kush).

If you decide to go with regular seeds i'd recommend one of Bodhi's '88 G13/Hashplant crosses like Dank Sinatra (LA Affie × '88 G13/HP).

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Chimera is rumored to use Moroccan genetics in a couple of his crosses.
Possibly the mystery parent of Mental Floss.
MF being ? x Blueberry.

Omnibloom

I'd look into CSI: Humboldt's Bubba Kush fems for sure, specifically the Bubba Kush S1, Babu (Katsu Bubba x Bubba Kush) or Frosty the Snowman (Humboldt Snow x Bubba Kush).

If you decide to go with regular seeds i'd recommend one of Bodhi's '88 G13/Hashplant crosses like Dank Sinatra (LA Affie × '88 G13/HP).
cool, ive had a look through the csi beans, difficult to find the ones you recommended apart from FrostyTS, humboldt snow is sativa dominant it seems so ill leave that

i like the look of the cornbread,bubbas bad bitch and spooky

SO.. Ghost OG vs Triangle Kush vs Irene Kush

thanks for the help, do you know which of these is the shortest, most indica, most earthy spicy?

:thank you:

Brelva

I didn't mention the OG crosses since OG's are on the taller/lankier side of things but bubba is pretty dominant in crosses so most should stay on the shorter side. If you're down for that they will be even danker than the straight bubba.

Irene would tend to be the shortest and earthiest of those three so i'd go for the bad bitch.

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Not sure if anyone worked the uw cut yet but that is exactly what you are looking for,,, I'm sure some one crossed it ...

Omnibloom

Not sure if anyone worked the uw cut yet but that is exactly what you are looking for,,, I'm sure some one crossed it ...

ahh that sounds perfect, wish i had the space and time.. im short on both so it needs to be feminized, bit of a tall order if you want a certain thing

Latest posts

Latest posts