What's new

Surreal cannabis moments

H

Huckster79

Had to share couldnt find an exosting thread to fit this under. Thought these may be fun to share.

Recently was staying at a crazy expensive (not on my dime) historic large hotel. Coat and tie required after 8pm everywhere but your room. I had vaped more than my fair share and decided to go for a stroll.

Walking the long large long hallways about 1am and all was silent, was creepy in a mindblowing cool way. The creaks of the floor and the old pictures on the wall made it feel movie worthy. The rides in the creeky elevator added a differnt experience to.

This couldnt be more perfect, i go outside to have a clove cigar and the wind is gusting on a nighter darker than dark while it spit light rain. The sidewalk in front of hotel overlooks a large courtyard below with lit fountains and sculptures and shaped bushes. Strolling in my best (Only) suit i own looking over it i felt like bond just waiting for the action to kick in. I walked down soaking my mind in this thought and taking it in knowing it not real but feeling the emotion as if it were. I turned around and as i walked back up the sidewalk past the entrance to the where it becomes not shelted by some tree line, i take in the cold rain, wind and sound of waves a ways off.... it was such a happy experience where i felt all my senses hightened to the max. That 10 min stroll by myself in silence of night was the best part of the trip...

420somewhere

Hi ho here we go
Veteran
Hmm...

Hmm...

I once took two eight way hits of windowpane and smoked a joint..

:party: you had to be there..

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Seriously no one else has anything like this to share?

nope, not alone. i've always loved being somewhere seriously historic/beautiful with a buzz. spent most of the day on a WW2 aircraft carrier once in Charleston SC. no one else touring it that day, quiet as ...well, death. you could almost hear guns going off, men screaming, fighter planes swarming overhead. a really memorable time...standing on the flight deck smoking a good bowl & feeling the sea breeze blowing through your hair was like being in a time machine.:woohoo:

BurnOne

No damn given.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Years ago I was staying in a private residence at Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. It was a perfect late summer evening. I had a couple Valium I had stashed away. Took them both and waited for them to kick in. Then I walked down to the beach. Pure euphoria.
Now I have to take them pretty regularly as prescribed. Generic diazapam is nothing like the Roche product.
Those were good days.

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
I stayed in an older hotel in Seattle a few years ago (pre-911). I was sitting in my no smoking room in the window sill, smoking a joint. It was misting rain, and I was really grooving on about four hits, and I dropped the joint. Like, out the window, lol! I looked down and straight down was a metal sidewalk grate. I was shit out of luck on that joint!

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
One of my great cannabis moments was the very first time I ever smoked pot. It was on the Ferris wheel at the state fair! :biglaugh: Little did I know, but my neighbor was also on the ride, smelled the pot, since we are just going around in a circle, saw me smoking it, and ratted me out to my parents!!

Green Squall

Had to share couldnt find an exosting thread to fit this under. Thought these may be fun to share.

Recently was staying at a crazy expensive (not on my dime) historic large hotel. Coat and tie required after 8pm everywhere but your room. I had vaped more than my fair share and decided to go for a stroll.

Walking the long large long hallways about 1am and all was silent, was creepy in a mindblowing cool way. The creaks of the floor and the old pictures on the wall made it feel movie worthy. The rides in the creeky elevator added a differnt experience to.

This couldnt be more perfect, i go outside to have a clove cigar and the wind is gusting on a nighter darker than dark while it spit light rain. The sidewalk in front of hotel overlooks a large courtyard below with lit fountains and sculptures and shaped bushes. Strolling in my best (Only) suit i own looking over it i felt like bond just waiting for the action to kick in. I walked down soaking my mind in this thought and taking it in knowing it not real but feeling the emotion as if it were. I turned around and as i walked back up the sidewalk past the entrance to the where it becomes not shelted by some tree line, i take in the cold rain, wind and sound of waves a ways off.... it was such a happy experience where i felt all my senses hightened to the max. That 10 min stroll by myself in silence of night was the best part of the trip...

Was this the hotel? And did it have a hedge maze?

aerial%20of%20hotel%20exterior.jpg

ic

St. Phatty

one of the first times I got high, in high school ... tripping out at how cool the water looked coming out of the faucet.

I had gone to use the restroom off my parents bedroom and was just tripping on the
cool water & the faucet man :woohoo:

it was at least slightly, surreal.

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
Went to Texas from NY to work out a weed connect. Weird journey with plenty of fear & loathing and after not sleeping for a few days dude I am staying with cooks up an 1.5 of nice pot and 4 of us eat it. It was a very surreal and psychedelic edible trip, quite the trick after everything else I had done.

angelgoob

ive had the water faucet experience. Well we had LED lights and were shining them in the stream blink moding it.

looooo

angelgoob

The apartment I used to live at had a light in the hallway. One time I got really baked and opened my door and the light wasn't on, so for a second there I thought I was falling into a hole. scared me a little.

99%

One of my first indoor grows, I grew a little Thai plant under fluorescent tube lights that had a high that put me in a surreal state of mind, once the high kicked in it was as if I was in a cartoon with vivid, over saturated colors, it was a very nice giggly WOW experience, I still remember that strong, trippy unique high like it was yesterday.

Did I keep that plant going? No and I still regret not re-vegging it ....but I had a handful of the same seeds but none of them I grew out had the same high or was a strong.

i also grew some Zamal and some of the best ones would induce an out of body experience..it was as if I was ten feet above the ground looking down at myself, this strain also induced tunnel vision at times.

One thing is for sure, Equatorial narrow leaf landraces are where the surreal, trippy and wow inducing highs are to be found, the trouble is that you usually have to grow hundreds to find that special one.

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Years ago I was staying in a private residence at Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. It was a perfect late summer evening. I had a couple Valium I had stashed away. Took them both and waited for them to kick in. Then I walked down to the beach. Pure euphoria.
Now I have to take them pretty regularly as prescribed. Generic diazapam is nothing like the Roche product.
Those were good days.

The first time I tried valium was with some generic version I bought online. I took a 10 mg pill and smoked some good bud. I didn't feel any different from just being high, so I took another one and smoked some more. I started to feel euphoric and relaxed, so I took a 3rd one and smoked some more.

I ended up sleeping the rest of that night and all of the next day and night. Good times.